What do you guys think??? 3 months of lifting

Methyl1

Awards
Hi Guys,

This is me after 3 months of lifting, i do all the core lifts, deadlift, squats, leg press, and dumbell presses. What would you guess my body Fat % is? And please be honest in your critique, be as straight forward as possible, dont hold anything back, you wont hurt my feelings :)

5'11" 205 lbs, 27 years old.

Attachments

cry0smate

cry0smate

The Chosen One
Awards
Keep it up bro!! I'm not the best guess at BF but I would say mid to upper 20s. Looks like u've had some good growth in your traps.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Definitely not mid to upper 20's in BF%. I'd say closer to 20%, but not mid or upper.

You've got a good frame to work with. Do your cardio while you lift these first few months, eat right, and you should easily be able to gain muscle while losing fat. It is always easy to do in the beginning, so I'd suggest doing it now.

http://www.mybodycomp.com gives a better idea of BF% than anything you'll find online. Better have a tape measure handy.

Use it an let us know what the results are.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
gotcha...you may actually think about giving RXT a run, b/c that does actually look like minor gyno. Nothing bad though.

You could probably lay off hormones for a while this early in the game, however, you're 27 so I'm not gonna harass you too much :D

The gains must have been incredible using ergomax at that early in the lifting game for you. How did it go?

Methyl1

Awards
Surprised there arent any stretch marks.
I also take ALRI Creatine CR2 as well, its an Ethyl Ester in pill form, tribulus 3 times a day, Vanadyl sulfate, Glucosamine for joints. I started off deadlifting and squatting 3 months ago. I can now deadlift 315 for 3 reps with no straps, just over and under grip. I can squat 225 for 10 reps, I can dumbell press 80lb dumbells for 5 reps a piece after doing 6 sets already working my way up. I can stiff leg deadlift 315 lbs for 4 reps :) So all in all not too bad for a novice :)

Yeah, my left nipple is alot puffier than my right, seems my left pec is somewhat smaller than my right as well. I dont have any stretch marks thankfully, some on the inside of my arm but not very noticeable. My Training schedule is as follows:

Monday : Legs, Squats, Legpress, Leg Curls, Leg Extensions.

Tues: Off

Wednesday: 25 minutes high intensity Elliptical machine

Thursday : off

Friday: chest, incline dumbell, flat dumbell, dumbell flys, pec dec machine. Incline Barbell, dips.

Saturday: off

Sunday : same cardio as Wednesday

Monday: Back: conventional deadlift, T-Bar Rows, Hammer strenght High row, Hammer strength Low row, seated cable rows, wide grip pullups on assist machine, narrow grip pullups. Bent over dumbell rows.

Tues: Off

Wednesday: Cardio

Thursday: Shoulders: Arnold dumbell press, standing barbell military press, side lateral fly's, rear delts on pec dec machine, seated military press.

Friday: off

Saturday : Cardio

Sun: Off

Mon: Biceps and Triceps: Start with Stiff legged deadlifts, seated incline dumbell curls, standing hammer and bicep curls, tricep pushdowns on cable machine, dips, skull crushers.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
in no way being a dick....but if I were you I would shave you head to a buzz cut and definitely shave the beard. Nice progress too.

Methyl1

Awards
in no way being a dick....but if I were you I would shave you head to a buzz cut and definitely shave the beard. Nice progress too.
Thanks for the tip, you dont like the hair and beard huh? Give me some reasons why :)

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
hair is too shaggy and the beard doesnt come in so well. If you do what I say your face will look
thinner and youll look more like someone who lifts. Soon dude...youll be shaving your whole damn body

Methyl1

Awards
hair is too shaggy and the beard doesnt come in so well. If you do what I say your face will look
thinner and youll look more like someone who lifts. Soon dude...youll be shaving your whole damn body
Point taken on the beard, i couldnt grow a beard to save my life:frustrate I love listening to metal and the hair kind of compliments my musical taste, but your probably right, my shoulders and neck do look bigger when my hair is pulled back in a pony tail.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
me too---what kind of metal? My favorite metal bands

in flames
it dies today
killswitch engage
all that remains

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Methyl1, I've got to say it...I'm not feeling the new avatar :eek:

spitboy

Throbbing Member
Awards
  • Established
Keep the beard and the hair, but this is another vote for new shorts :D

Methyl1

Awards
me too---what kind of metal? My favorite metal bands

in flames
it dies today
killswitch engage
all that remains
In no particular order:

Dokken
RATT
Scorpions
Accept
Ozzy Ozborne
Alice Cooper's Raise Your Fist and Yell 1987 Album
Loudness
Judas Priest
Europe

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
ohhhh....were talking about 2 totally different kinds of metal here

Methyl1

Awards
ohhhh....were talking about 2 totally different kinds of metal here
Yeah, you are in the Nu-Metal genre, except for In Flames which is melodic metal which i really like. I like mostly 80's metal :cool:

GymRat06

Board Supporter
Awards
Lookin good bro keep it up, you got some size to work with and id forsure say add in some cardio. Also please bro change ur avatar! lol

Methyl1

Awards
Lookin good bro keep it up, you got some size to work with and id forsure say add in some cardio. Also please bro change ur avatar! lol
Thanks, I do cardio about twice a week, 25 minutes high intensity around 165 bpm. Is the avatar not a good pic? It shows off my quad sweep :)

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha, this is getting hilaroius...chewbacca showing off his quad sweep :D

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:eek: Goddamn it man, I gotta agree with the other guys on the thread on changing the avatar pic. Perhaps edit the pic a bit to focus more on your actual quads and less on your "junk".

Sorry to be so blunt, but that avatar pic is almost enough to make my eyes water. :lol:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:goodpost:
You had me rolling on this one Beelz.

I agree ditch the damn avatar.

To get to your pics, looking good for a novice, just keep working out, and the changes will come. Oh, and I would keep the hair, I remember when I still had mine it was down to my shoulders....cry....

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
This is the 2nd close up of a genital hammock in 2 days. Could they be f*cking with us and we don't get it, or could they seriously be saying, "Yeah, my junk looks great in this pic. I think I'll post it up on a site with 99% male members.":poke:

My lady already gives me **** every time she sees a hot chick avatar (I'm talking to you Silver; you got me in trouble). If she sees this she won't know what to think.

Beyond that, I'm surprised noone has comment on the frightening fact that this guy has been working out for 3 months and he has already used androgens.

No offense bro; I'm not trying to be a dick; welcome to the board; but what the hell are you thinking?:think:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think we were all in shock over the avatar, and the comedy of the thread. But I do agree.

Methyl1

Awards
Thanks for the comments on the hair, it is my strong point :) Alright, Alright, I used the androgens to give me a boost during my workouts and muscle mass, i want to know that all the time in the gym is making a diffrence and not being wasted due to my body not synthesising protien effieciently. I have a bunch of Ergomax left and have about 5 bottles of Max LMG on order as well, time do a stack baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Genital Hammock, Bwhahahahahahaah :lol:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Beyond that, I'm surprised noone has comment on the frightening fact that this guy has been working out for 3 months and he has already used androgens.........
I said something earlier, but he's 27, so I'm not gonna be the one to babysit :p

I like the new avatar, Methyl1! Not as much as I like Max Silvers, but it's cool :p Much better than your family "curse". (Oops...I meant jewels :p)

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
nice pics, you have an awesome base, and you will see results in no time.
Definitely hit up some cardio so you can see results sooner. plus you won't quit if you constantly see results cuz you will become ADDICTED like everyone on this site.

also, try some RXT or some other anti-e, because it does look a little like gyno. in ur other thread it didn't really look like it.

thank goodness i wasn't around to see that "genital hammock" avatar, lol.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Good God Beo.

Thanks.

Thanks alot asshole!

I just want to add that I edited my pics to keep my genitals out. No one wants to see them.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
:saw:
OMG that was the blown up picture also.

lmao :rofl:

Methyl1

Awards
:saw:
OMG that was the blown up picture also.

lmao :rofl:
LMAO!!! You guys are cool as ****, Bwahahahahahaah. I like people with a sense or humor. I really appreciate the kind comments all of you have said, it means alot to me and I know my body look's like **** but oh well, its fun and It gives me something to do rather than sit on my ass all day:)

Ive got some ALRI Impact on hand to use PCT once im finished with the Ergomax, so we will see what happens.

cry0smate

cry0smate

The Chosen One
Awards
LMAO!!! You guys are cool as ****, Bwahahahahahaah. I like people with a sense or humor. I really appreciate the kind comments all of you have said, it means alot to me and I know my body look's like **** but oh well, its fun and It gives me something to do rather than sit on my ass all day:)

Ive got some ALRI Impact on hand to use PCT once im finished with the Ergomax, so we will see what happens.
You know dude I'm not too happy with the way I look either but I'll tell you one thing. I look a HELL of a lot better than I did before I made a commitment to this stuff. You are out there doing it and busting your ass and had the nuts to post pics (not that you needed to show them in those pics :D), but you are already ahead of so many others who do nothing but sit on their ass all day and most importantly you've made a commitment to yourself. If anything you should be proud. Just lay off the androgens for a while and learn what your body can do naturally :)

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established

Hahah. You're a cool guy, Methyl ;)

Now, lets get one thing straight. Your body definitely does not look like ****. You've got a higher BF%, but other than that, you're pretty mesomorphic, so you hold your weight well and you've got a good base to start with. Now, having said that....you're body DOES look like **** COMPARED to what it WILL look like 1,3,5,7, and 20yrs from now ;) (so long as you keep at it)

Methyl1

Awards
Hahah. You're a cool guy, Methyl ;)

Now, lets get one thing straight. Your body definitely does not look like ****. You've got a higher BF%, but other than that, you're pretty mesomorphic, so you hold your weight well and you've got a good base to start with. Now, having said that....you're body DOES look like **** COMPARED to what it WILL look like 1,3,5,7, and 20yrs from now ;) (so long as you keep at it)
Thanks guys, its fun and i look forward to my workouts. The androgens only serve as a supplement akin to Whey Protien, Wieght Gainer and I eat 6 meals a day and drink a whey protien shake in the middle of the night. I might sell of my remaining 7 bottles of Ergomax that i have left on Ebay, they seem to be going for insane prices. Just saw a bottle go for $125 yesterday:run:

NewBuddy

Awards
Thanks guys, its fun and i look forward to my workouts. The androgens only serve as a supplement akin to Whey Protien, Wieght Gainer and I eat 6 meals a day and drink a whey protien shake in the middle of the night. I might sell of my remaining 7 bottles of Ergomax that i have left on Ebay, they seem to be going for insane prices. Just saw a bottle go for $125 yesterday:run:
You're old enough to take care of yourself, but androgens and whey protein aren't in the same ballpark... you'd have made great newbie gains without them. You'd be better off saving them for when you have your training and diet down.

darius

Keep at it dude. The years go by fast and the progress will come. I look back at some pics of myself before I started workout out and I think "damn I was a fatass". lol Anyways, welcome to the board. ;)

Methyl1

Awards
Keep at it dude. The years go by fast and the progress will come. I look back at some pics of myself before I started workout out and I think "damn I was a fatass". lol Anyways, welcome to the board. ;)
Thanks man, I will keep at it and see how it unfolds.

knox

Awards
  • Established
i would hold on to the adrogens, in a couple of years you'll be wishing you had them.

Methyl1

Awards
i would hold on to the adrogens, in a couple of years you'll be wishing you had them.
Ive got 7 bottles of Ergomax, 5 bottles of Max LMG on the way and preordering 6 bottles of Superdrol :)