Rebound XT/Lean XT pct

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
ok So I should have some "before" pics up around Wed. It has been a while since i took some pics, but i am a little nervous.lol
I just finished a cutting cycle 1T/4AD trans, and will be starting PCT within a few days.

Going to use Nolva, Rebound XT, and LEan XT. I lost about 17 pounds so far this year, and am leaning out pretty well.

You think adding CEE would be counter productive during this PCT since I am trying to lean out even more? I'd like to have my abs back for summer..lol

Lets see how far I can go in the next few weeks.

I weighed myself in the beginning of February and weighed in at a fat 188ish. Last week at the gym I weighed in at a leaner 170. In some mirrors I can see all my abs, some I can't see anything. Damn lighting!

h19

S

spitboy

Throbbing Member
Awards
  • Established
Good luck bro.. pics can't be any worse than my first ones. I'm subscribing to see how the LXT does for you; post details on your calories / cardio / split when you have some time.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Good luck bro.. pics can't be any worse than my first ones. I'm subscribing to see how the LXT does for you; post details on your calories / cardio / split when you have some time.
Ok, I am still fine tuning all that for this next phase. I will keep you posted best I can. I posted pics a while back on here when i first joined..lol..I'd say im leaner now.

h19

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Ok well i made the mistake of asking the EX GF to let me borrow her camera, b/c thats all i could think of..she said she would come over today and take them for me.... of course she shaded out... but as asked her is my routine as of Monday...I actually haven't started the jump roping yet..since i can't seem to find it anywhere.

M-F fasted state jump rope in the AM (5 minutes)

monday - chest/back
flat db press
incline db press
cable crossovers
T-bar rows
Hammer strength lat pulldowns
roman chair -weighted

Tuesday
60-80 minutes cardio 60% max hr

wednesday - legs/bi's
squats
leg extensions
leg curls
standing calves
seated calves
standing alternated dumbbell curls
standing straight bar curls

Thursday
60-80 minutes cardio 60% max hr

friday - shoulders/tri's
hammerstrength military press
side delt raises
front delt raises
shrugs
dips
skull crushers/french press
cable pushdowns (one arm)

going on PCT with Lean XT and Rebound XT in a few days

I am hoping to get a damn camera soon.. a friend of mine has one, but he is too busy with his damn gf to ever get back to anyone and ****..

I can't really plan out a diet per se..as i can't really afford to eat the same **** all the time. It gets expensive and I am moving out soon, so I am eating the food that my mother buys while i can. she buys healthy **** usually..so most of it will consist of a lot of chicken.. a rough idea is like this

The only carbs I am really going to try and consume will be with the MRP in the morning, and Post workout

6:30 am MRP
9:00 am whole foods (probably something like 4-5 scrambled eggshites with a slice of cheese and some sort of lean meat)
12:00 noon 8oz or so chicken/grilled zuccini
3:00 1 can tuna/small package roasted almonds
6:00 work out (I will probably have something small around 5ish)
7:30 PWO shake
8:30 real food again probably chicken/pork/fish and some zuccini again
before bed..maybe some cottage cheese or a few low fat string cheeses or something.

As I said this will vary, but times will (hopefully) be accurate.

thoughts?

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i can tell you that you can buy canned chicken in bulk and its cheap and honestly tastes good ... you can buy HUGE quanities of oats as well ... costco/sam's club/BJ's wholesale should be your best friends :)

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
yeah i will probably get the canned chicken..that **** is good..i never think about it though when i am at the store.

I do need to get a membership to something like sams club.. Maybe I can get my future roomates to pitch in and we can buy crazy amounts of food. If i can get them to eat healthy..that would be sweet

cry0smate

cry0smate

The Chosen One
Awards
i can tell you that you can buy canned chicken in bulk and its cheap and honestly tastes good ... you can buy HUGE quanities of oats as well ... costco/sam's club/BJ's wholesale should be your best friends :)
I dont know what I would do without Costco. I usually buy the 6lb box of oats, tuna in bulk, Frozen and canned chicken breasts, eggs (5 dozen pack), and vegetables there. Saves me so much cash in the long run.

yeah i will probably get the canned chicken..that **** is good..i never think about it though when i am at the store.

I do need to get a membership to something like sams club.. Maybe I can get my future roomates to pitch in and we can buy crazy amounts of food. If i can get them to eat healthy..that would be sweet
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________
Goals are not the finish line...they are merely checkpoints
DEFINITELY!
<!-- / sig -->

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
I need a damn camera..and am poor and can't buy one. I think this is like the 80th time i said i was posting pics, and never got a damn camera to use.. I just want to be able to see my damn progress already..damn it :rant:

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I will have body fat mesurements later to post as well as measurements. I just scheduled a "fitness assessment' at my gym. They use calipers that are attached to a computer that does all the calculations. I would say the margin of error is +/- 3% or so. I will go for the -3 :lol:

Last year around february I got it tested and the thing said like 24%..I thought i was going to **** myself..that was high as hell...It was compared to a chart they had on me from about 3 yrs ago when the measured me at 5.5%....

I'd be happy going into this PCT/continued cutting phase at around 12%. By my birthday June 20th I'd like to be coming it at around 8....yes it will be done!

N

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
get a disposable camera and when you have them developed, ask for a digital cd with the pics on there, then you can download them to here. That is what I am going to do, plan on posting some pics here very soon.......

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
yeah but i don't want to waste a whole camera just for a few pics....I will get one.

And of course today i go to the gym early cuz i left work early, and i wanted to confirm my apt for 8:00 testing....."oh yeah your not on here"...i was like wtf man...they did that **** to me like 3 times. So i got the manager and i was like look put my **** in there for sunday....and make sure it happens..i was pissed off...and this was after 70 minutes of boring ass 2.9 mph walking on a treadmill

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
ok here are some pics, not very good. They were taken by my mother, so i was trying to get it over with as quickly as possible..also there are no leg shots..a bit TOO awkward for that..

anyway.. here is my before pics..we'll see how it goes over the next several weeks.

I am looking pretty flat since i have been on really low carb..and I dropped about 19 pounds since february 1st

btw 5'7" (almost)
sitting at around 169 I'd say. Goal by June 20 my bday is to be around 175, but much less bf%

another note..im not very good at posing..so I am probably not showing as much as i could

h19

Attachments

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
forgot to say that i decided to save the nolva.

I will be adding in CEE
I also added in NOT taking the elevator at work. I am on the top floor (8th), so I have been taking the stairs up and down.
It is 192 stairs from lobby to my floor.

Started the jump roping today also
45 seconds
25 crunches (1/4 situps)
45 seconds
25 crunches
45 seconds
25 crunches
45 seconds
25 crunches

It gets the blood flowing pretty nicely in the morning, and puts me in a MUCH better mood for the day.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
soooo any comments/suggestions?

constructive criticism is welcomed!

h19

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the compliment.

I think my lower back/lats need some work. Lower back I think is my weakest area..My chest I think could be a little wider as well.

What would anyone say the bf% is just by looking? 17%?

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
I can live with 13% now, 6 months ago I think I was about 26%. Hopefully by summer I can be under 10.

This PCT is really something, I actually feel like I am getting stronger. I did chest press on the hammer strength..(don't laugh, my right shoulder has issues..which i should actually get checked out sometime) I normally would go up to about 225 and get like 3. I started my 2nd set with 225 and banged out 10 like it was nothing. Surprised the **** out of me. However, I added like 25 more pounds and could barely do 1 after that. So I dunno, I had some kind of insane power boost for a seccond.

I was experiencing some "drying out" which i had heard that the Rebound XT could do, but that seems to be settling down. Good thing, b/c i was tired of feeling like i had some dry ass "boogers" in my nose at all times.

Weighed myself this morning on my home scale..which sux actually, and came in around 165.

Also, I actually think I can feel the CEE only after 2 days..not sure if that is possible, but I feel more tight, more of the time..and kinda pumped all throughout the day. I responded very well to creatine mono back in the day when i was a youngster..I haven't really touched the stuff in over 5 yrs...

h19

S

spitboy

Throbbing Member
Awards
  • Established
>>I can live with 13% now, 6 months ago I think I was about 26%. Hopefully by summer I can be under 10.

Going by your guesses you were probably really like 20% :lol: Nice job losing the fat.. dunno what you looked like before, but you have a lot of obvious muscle and vascularity for a 165 lb frame.

>>Weighed myself this morning on my home scale..which sux actually, and came in around 165.

Man I just started eating to gain weight for the first time... I was up to 188 and now 186 this morning... damn... I never thought I would be disappointed by losing weight.

>>Also, I actually think I can feel the CEE only after 2 days..not sure if that is possible, but I feel more tight, more of the time..and kinda pumped all throughout the day. I responded very well to creatine mono back in the day when i was a youngster..I haven't really touched the stuff in over 5 yrs...

Bloated at all? Any noticable water retention? I'm not sure whether to try creatine again or should I bother with CEE if the bloat is really reduced.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
I was feeling bloated BEFORE i started taking the CEE, and I actually feel less bloated now. I don't think i ever really got bloated from the mono, but it has been such a long time that i forget

about the 17%..i was really thinking it was a bit less. The 26% figure wasn't a guess, it was measured at my gym.

Feb 1st, I weighed in at a sloppy 189ish. Ideally I'd like to work my way down to 160 or so, then cleanly get my weight back up. I I could get down to 160 7% bf, I'd be happy with only putting on 15 or so pounds of LBM in the next year. After this I am hoping to never really have to do a serious "cutter" again. I mean there will be the winter weight, that comes with the season, but nothing like what i have done in the past. I don't want to ever have to drop more then 5 or so pounds moving forward.

I have some pics from last july when i went to key west with the ex..I will see if i can locate them..i know i have "old pics" somwhere..looked last night on the laptop with no luck. Might be on the external HD.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
also, CEE is cheap enough IMO to give it a shot..which is why i have it..and so far so good. I mean even if it doesn't work, it shouldn't break the bank..so might as well try it i say.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your on the cusp as I like to call it for getting down in single digit BF%. Just keep up the hard work.

To add it seems that the fat really is concentrated in the lower abs, LX should help target this, keep the diet clean, and the cardio consistent.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Your on the cusp as I like to call it for getting down in single digit BF%. Just keep up the hard work.

To add it seems that the fat really is concentrated in the lower abs, LX should help target this, keep the diet clean, and the cardio consistent.
You are definitely right about the fat storage on the lower ab/love handle area. It is quite annoying. Especially if I am wearing a T-shirt or something. The rest of me looks normal, but then i have love handles..lol.

I also store fat on my chest as most guys do, but that seems to be coming off. The funny thing is that my left pec has more fat then the right.

Thanks for the comments.

what do yous think is a good time to take progress pics? In a month from those, or every 2 weeks?

h19

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two weeks, or a month if you stick with it you will see consistent strides.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
I might get some pics this Friday night. Its only a few days, but I'd like to get better pics. These will be from a female friend of mine (who happens to be hot)...so I won't feel so awkward in posing... Prolly get some pics of the wheels up also

S

spitboy

Throbbing Member
Awards
  • Established
Pics of the legs are good, but after the rash of crotch shots lately as avatars.... remember, no one wants to see your hip flexor development :D

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Pics of the legs are good, but after the rash of crotch shots lately as avatars.... remember, no one wants to see your hip flexor development :D

lol tell me about it. I don't plan on pretending I'm smuggling plums or anything.

I was actually going to try on my new loin cloth or bananna hammock, but i guess that idea is out.

I would have had leg shots, but as i said it was the mom taking pics, so the idea of her photographing me in my boxer briefs was a bit unsettling.

h19

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
these two pics are pretty old...several years at least 4 im thinking. I just posted them to give yous an idea (as if you wanted one) about the different levels of fitness that i have been at throughout my exisitence..lol

I am still looking for some from last summer.

Attachments

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
dude, what kinda shirt is that in the right pic? looks like something my wife would wear, lol.

N

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
dude, what kinda shirt is that in the right pic? looks like something my wife would wear, lol.
LOL I was going to ask the same thing, but I thought I would leave him alone. I should have known you were going to chime in. Sweet cleavage! :D

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
LOL I was going to ask the same thing, but I thought I would leave him alone. I should have known you were going to chime in.
call it like i see it.

that dude stole my wife's shirt. :hammer:

she's gonna be pissed. :rofl:

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
OOOPPPSSS!!!
You accidently posted one from the transvestite collection.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
hahaha yeah... that pic was a looong time ago in a friends room, it was a chicks shirt....the girl that was taking the picture... She wanted me to put it on so i figured why not, i mean in order for me to put it on, she had to take it off :thumbsup:

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
on a side note...it was the one and only time i wore girls clothing..and yes..it was worth it...even now after all you mofo's saw it lol

h19

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now that took some balls to post.

:icon_lol:

N

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Well that's one way to come out, I guess. :D

L

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
on a side note...it was the one and only time i wore girls clothing..and yes..it was worth it...even now after all you mofo's saw it lol

h19
Don't let these guys bust your balls. Theres a pic of me floating around the South in wemen's lingerie, with a giant dildo attached to my forhead, so.... And no Beelz and N'Pursuit I can't get you a copy to hide with your Playgirls! :rofl:

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
it's ok...lol I don't mind the **** talking..its funny. I figured someone would say something about the shirt..lol

I posted that a long time ago and I think sheesh made some funny comments..

but hey...the girl did have nice BOOBIES....

And there will be no coming out. :hammer:

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Ok quick update.

I am getting stronger, that is a definite!!.

I seem to be getting leaner, but I have put back on about 2 or so pounds. The scale has been playing tricks on me. I am going to try and take some progress pics, once I can get someone to actually commit to taking them and not diss me at the last minute.

h19

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
still hovering around 173, but looking leaner. Had the ex over last night and she was digging my "abs"

Dryness has mellowed out also.

I do notice that my right shoulder has been acting up and been pretty damn sore for the past 2 weeks, and from what others have said they had similar joint soreness.

Of course i have no updated pics yet b/c i suck and thats that.

h19

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
finished the pct, and overall I thought it was great. I honestly got more strength from this then my cycle. (well after the later part of the cycle anyway)

My strength continues to increase on all lifts, its really something.

On a side note though, my right nipple started feeling all itchy and ****, i let it go..then it felt itchier...i took some nolva only for 1 day just for the mental effect i guess...felt ok, next day right nip....took another dose of nolva...so far no more weird nipple feelings.

That all could have just been in my head though, some subconcious thing maybe from doing a pct without nolva or clomid as i had been used to.

pics to come shortly hopefully ..my mother brings the digital camera home, and it needs batteries. What kind of digital camera doesnt have a rechargable battery?@!

ANYWAY...starting a new cycle soon, i keep changing my mind on what exactly it will look like.

h19

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
i also think i gained a little fat in the past week as well. the past 2 days i am doing really really low cals..then back to normal..

B

BMW

Awards
  • Established
i dont suppose you wore her panties as posing trunks too lol.