Pictures of chest, is this Gyno?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Possibly, but due to the fatty tissue, it could easily be pseudo-gyno. Sorry I can't give you a definitive answer, bud.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Easy question....do you have a hard lump under your nipple....if you don't then you have Lypomastia (sp?) which you can lose by getting your diet in check and losing bodyfat....if it is hard then you should get some Rebound XT and some Nolva and try that.....hard to tell your bf% with those two pics...but I would say lower to mid 20's....just hire BOBO and rip up...summer's almost here!

cry0smate

cry0smate

The Chosen One
Awards
Looks like fatty tissue to me also. When I used to be very overweight I had a serious problem with fat around my chest further excaserbated by a slightly indented sternum. When I lost it all, all that fat disappated also. I would suggest doing a pretty hardcore cut to get you bodyfat 10% or below. And then you will be able to make a true determination, but I believe that your problem will be solved.

Methyl1

Awards
Looks like fatty tissue to me also. When I used to be very overweight I had a serious problem with fat around my chest further excaserbated by a slightly indented sternum. When I lost it all, all that fat disappated also. I would suggest doing a pretty hardcore cut to get you bodyfat 10% or below. And then you will be able to make a true determination, but I believe that your problem will be solved.
You are probably right, its soft and squishy, there is not any hard lumps. Probably fat and water retention, im on a bulk so i will be this way for a long time and then i will cut down:)

Nameless@1

Nameless@1

Awards
Doesnt look like gyno bro, it just looks like you have alot of fatty tissue there, i dont think your fat has distributed itself well atall.

Nah its deffinetaly not gyno.

Peace

Nameless@1

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Dude that pic is disturbing......put on shorts.....!

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
if it is, not a severe case. i'd say no.
I disagree, it is a severe case of put some muthafuckin' shorts on.:nono:

Oh, you mean the gyno. I'm not an expert, put if there is no lump you should be ok.

Maniak, congrats on the laptop you lucky mofo.:cheers:

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
LOL I'm glad I'm not the only one that was disturbed by that avatar. :lol:

cry0smate

cry0smate

The Chosen One
Awards
LMAO... I'm sooooo glad I missed what the hell ever tar was there before.

Nameless@1

Nameless@1

Awards
aw comeon you couldnt even see my dick :-\

Besides i think my legs looked pretty good in that pic :)

Nameless

Methyl1

Awards
aw comeon you couldnt even see my dick :-\

Besides i think my legs looked pretty good in that pic :)

Nameless
Actually, I thought it was a cool pic, you do have some ripped legs. Whats your bodyfat %?

Nameless@1

Nameless@1

Awards
Actually, I thought it was a cool pic, you do have some ripped legs. Whats your bodyfat %?
Hey bro thank you.

My bodyfat has been measured at about 7%. It was 8.2% about a month ago but i have gotten leaner. I will probably be posting my pics pretty soon. If you get a chance then check them out

Nameless

PS - lookinh big yourself!

Methyl1

Awards
Hey bro thank you.

My bodyfat has been measured at about 7%. It was 8.2% about a month ago but i have gotten leaner. I will probably be posting my pics pretty soon. If you get a chance then check them out

Nameless

PS - lookinh big yourself!
Thanks alot bro, I look nothing like you though :( Ive been lifting hardcore for 3 months now, but im on a perpetual bulk, trying to go for maximum mass and muscle, not worrying about ripped abs and stuff at this stage, maybe in a few years :) I will surely love to check out your pics, you are pretty ripped to shreds, great job on staying lean like that.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I am in the 15-17 percent bf and I dont really look fat a all. I am actually a little cut. I would say in those pics your more in the 21-23 range.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
my sis has a cell with a camera built in. But I dont know if she has the adapter to put the pic onto the computer. I am gonna try to post pics soon.

stalemate

Awards
judging off of alot of others pics' on this site such as glenihans and what not, i'm guessin body fat is about 22ish%. Just a guess. I'd say no to the gyno, but sounds like you've figured that out already. keep up the work!

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think once you cut fat.... your chest will look dramatically different. Have to lose bodyfat and see.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Just to chime in to give you more peace of mind - that dosent look like gyno at all bro...

Thanks alot bro, I look nothing like you though Ive been lifting hardcore for 3 months now, but im on a perpetual bulk, trying to go for maximum mass and muscle, not worrying about ripped abs and stuff at this stage, maybe in a few years I will surely love to check out your pics, you are pretty ripped to shreds, great job on staying lean like that.
Ill tell you, it certainly is tough to stay lean and gain mass, but it is possible and it should be strived for. Not worrying about fat gain while bulking is a big mistake, IMO. Because the more you put on, the more you'll have to take off in the end. And then its a royal pain in the ass:D

Congrats on your determination to get strong and massive bro, but honestly Id make an effort to get down to ~15% bodyfat and then bulk as lean as possible. You'll feel a TON better and the experience cutting will help you get really lean and preserve your hard-earned LBM when you're ready for it.

BTW I know you're metal-head Methyl:) - did you checkout Ozzfest this year? Maiden is on the main stage:):) Just got back from the Boston show - hot as hell but the music was great.

BV

DHEA

Banned
Awards
Whats up brothas??? Thanks for all the comments guys, much appreciated, ive dropped some fat ever since those pics. Id say about 2% or so. I really dont care to look all ripped, i just want to be big and bulky without a big gut, the smooth look is fine. All i care about in the gym is doing heavy squats and deadlift. My Squat is at 315 for 3 reps (parrallel) , deadlift is at 405 for 2 reps (from the ground) , not too bad for 7 months of lifting. I stocked up on 10 bottles of M1T, 12 bottles of Ergomax, 4 bottles of Prostanazol. I am just finished with a 8 week cycle of Max LMG and Prostanazol stack. Will take 6 weeks off with PCT of Ultra hot and DHEA with creatine Ethyl ester and at the end of the 6 weeks start the M1T cycle with Prostanazol and Max LMG for 8 weeks. SHould be a sweet cycle for sure!!

Big Vrunga,

Im not going to this years Ozzfest due to the heat, but i did see Judas and Queensryche and it rocked. Def Lepp is what tickles my fancy these days, been jamming to them alot.

Fer

Awards
I have something similar to Methyl1, most of the body fat that I have is in my chest and some in my back. Does anybody knows a product that works for those areas.

Thanks in advance to everybody

Collateral

Collateral

Awards
Check the date dude this is over 6 years old ... you might get a better reception if you start a new thread mate, but kudos for using the search function, most dont.