Jmh80's Progression From 2001 to Now

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by bdog
    well you added some nice mass but you seem to forget where you once started,a skinny little **** that didnt know **** but now you will put down a young man fore asking the same dumb ass questions you onnce had yourself...winny-winstrol are they the same?you should be alittle more humble when answering someones questions instead of acting like you know it all
    Slow your roll

2. Look "bro", I don't know who you are or if you are a Seminole/Gator/Buckeye*/Hokie/LSU fan or what.

But, if I put you down for asking if there was a difference between Winny and Winstrol - then so what? It's a freaking message board.

I read the various anabolic sections posts for months before I went off asking questions.
    I don't know it all, but I didn't go around asking dumb questions about anbolics.

You'd be well to spend some time in the exercise science/diet forum - instead of asking "Is winny the same as winstrol?".
    (As would all of us.)
    •   

3. Awesome progress bro, ur getting to monster status.

4. Man, I wish.

Great v-taper in your avatar. Pretty amazing.

5. yes ,you are right its just your reply to a dumb question but iam sure the guy who asked was just starting out and i thought you were a little hard on him,it would have served him better if you would have said nothing but hey we all make mistakes so my bad bro...........
    •   

6. I understand that one can't know every acronym that we use around here (and on other message boards).

But, my point still stands. If he's asking "is winny the same as winstrol?" - then he needs to take a big step back.
    I probably jumped on the dude harder than I should have - but I probably didn't flame him as hard as other guys on here.

There's a whole thread about just that type of question in the anabolic section - "11somthing vs. 11something" started by Beelzebulb.

7. Easy bdog.

8. Just in case anyone is wondering what girl was in my avatar when I posted the pics:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/adult...e-hot-not.html

There's another pic on page 2 or 3 of the girl.

9. Wow, you look great!! It's amazing how much you've gained (30 pounds). I did try the weight gain product before (which is super high on Calories), but it didn't work for me. I followed the instruction for some days and I lost my appetite for a week. I don't seem to have the system to digest it. I'm never neurotic about gaining fat. I eat everything and am still lean like beef jerky. But you're right, I should design myself a higher calories diet.

10. Quote Originally Posted by bdog
    well you added some nice mass but you seem to forget where you once started,a skinny little **** that didnt know **** but now you will put down a young man fore asking the same dumb ass questions you onnce had yourself...winny-winstrol are they the same?you should be alittle more humble when answering someones questions instead of acting like you know it all
    [img]http://gazuga.net/stuph/big_cup_of_shut_the_****_up.si zed.jpg[/img]

11. nice work!
    i might not have seen you include this...so forgive me if its already stated but how often are u in the gym?

12. I lift chest on tues, back on wed, bi's/delts on fri, legs on Sat, and triceps on Sun.
    Abs are supposed to be 3 times a week, but that doesn't always happen.

13. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    I lift chest on tues, back on wed, bi's/delts on fri, legs on Sat, and triceps on Sun.
    Abs are supposed to be 3 times a week, but that doesn't always happen.
    Don't forget training forearms 5-6 times a day.

14. Nice work and progress JMH.

15. Nice transformation JMH. Damn you were pretty skinny in '02. You've done a lot of nice work since then, keep it up!

16. Bringin' this back from the dead, eh?

Thanks guys.

But - I still got a ways to go.

17. LOL...we want some new pics!:bb2:

18. awesome work man! but I have a question how the hell do you live in the south and stay that white?it's not even really white more like transparent really. I'm from northwest Ohio and I'm darker than you.

19. Dude - cancer seriously runs in my family.
    I wear the UVB repelling sunscreen.
    My Mom had this f*cking golf ball sized lump pulled out of her forearm. Beinign or whatever - but waaaaaaaay too good of a chance at skin cancer - so I don't even get out anymore w/o sunscreen.

I was always tan when I was younger though. (Who knows - maybe it's too late on the cancer.)

Cuffs - (Rubs eyes.) Is that really you?!?!?!?
    Damn - I thought you were dead!

Interesting to see the comparison of stats when I started this thread in '04 - and when I started my current log.

Me when I created this thread:
    arms - little less than 15"
    chest - 38"
    waist - 32" at the belly button
    legs - 24"
    calves - 16".

Me when I started the current log:

Arms - 15.25
    Waist at bb - 29.1
    waist at hips - 29.75
    calves - 15.75
    chest - 39.5
    legs - 22.5"

So - my legs and calves have gotten smaller (knee started to hurt in late '04 due to flag football), but my arms and chest have gotten bigger and my waist is almost an inch smaller.
    Pretty cool to see - I think.

20. Apparently I started this in April 2005.
    I think those stats may have been from Dec. '04/Jan '05 - but I'm not sure.

It took all my courage/balls/whatever to post those pics.
    I'm not satisfied with my physique and figured I'd get laughed off the board (and most folks probably did).
    Probably took me 4 or 5 months to make this thread.

21. just messing with ya about the paleness thing man, we only get so many good days here so I can't wait to get out in the sun.I had a 29 inch waist at one time, to bad it was in jr. high.keep up the good work.

22. Bastards i don't think i've ever had a 29 inch waist, lol. Grade 10 i had a 32" and i was pretty lean, probably coulda done 30.5" but doubt i could go lower.

23. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    Cuffs - (Rubs eyes.) Is that really you?!?!?!?
    Damn - I thought you were dead!
    Yeah, I get that a lot...lol. Took a break from things, but I'm back.

24. Man I need a 32" waist again
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

25. nice work jmh thats quite impressive since your old high school days keep it up..

GO BUCKEYES!!!!

26. Actually - that "before" pic was in college. Junior year.

27. IMPRESSIVE PROGRESS BRO DONT SELL YOUR SELF SHORT!
    now post up some fresh pics!
    whats your current weight?

28. Jay, that's great work bro. That's how 49ers fans do it

29. Camera isn't available anymore (from work).
    I need to get my own - but I'm a cheap azz. Gotta upgrade this POS computer (Viper was supposed to be helping me - but he's so damn old that I'm sure he's forgotten....)

I was 167 lbs. last weekend. Before this current stack - my waist was 29.5" at belly button (I think I already mentioned that....).

Thanks IW.
    That's how we do!
    (Uhh - not like that though....this ain't the Castro district )
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. From disaster to now back to normal
    By PILEGGI78563 in forum Pics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-11-2012, 06:06 PM
  2. My progress from nothing to DUNKING!!!!
    By MaksPTheTruth in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-03-2011, 04:39 AM
  3. Progress from 123 to 189 for one year
    By VITOS in forum Pics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-11-2006, 05:46 PM
  4. From BB to DB back to BB; Now weaker
    By handzilla in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-25-2006, 09:26 PM
  5. Replies: 8