Jmh80's Progression From 2001 to Now

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Hey,
I just wanted to post some pics I came across from 2001 and some ones I actually took today.

Here's my quick story, I took up lifting in 96/96 (high school), then got a bad left shoulder inpingement during my senior year of HS in 99. I basically took off from lifting till late 2000 or so, don't quite remember. I had probably gotten up to 155 lbs or so (I'm 5'11") before I had to stop. I remember when I started back I was about 140-145 lbs. These pics from 2001 (at least that's when the date modified says) I had been lifting for a few months, so I'm guessing I'm still below 150 lbs. I took them for the dumb Body for Life, I don't have the ones after.

Sorry for the quality of these, poor camera at the time.

Edit (6/21/08) - below is a collection of pics from 2002, 2004 and '07/'08. First row is Jan 2002, 2nd row (starting on top with my face blurred out) is Jan 2004, and the rest of the pictures are Nov 07/Apr,May 2008. I weight about 170 lbs today - was perhaps 160 or so in early 2004. Was in the 130's to 140's in '02.

Attachments

Last edited:
jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I should warned yall, I'm about as white as they come.

Here are some taken today, not pumped or anything special. I'm now at 171 lbs. My arms are a little less than 15", my chest is about 38", my waist is 32" at the belly button, my legs are 24" a few inches above the knee, and my calves are 16".

I've done all of this w/ eating, training, and some creatine. I wouldn't say I'm an exceptional responder. Nor would I say I can remember any supp really helping me more than anything.

Ironically, I seemed to make my best gains back in '02/03 when I started getting serious about post-WO shakes. I added dextrose.

So, from here, I'ma work w/ Bobo. Then probably move to some PH's I've got. I'm thinking an SD jumpstart w/ 1-test and 4-AD for my 1st PH cycle.

Attachments

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
great work man! very nice peak on your bi .. i'm jealous

bobo will definitely help you bulk up nicely :)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Thanks alot Glen, means alot coming from the MOTM.

I've got some more I'll post tomorrow, this thing is taking FOREVER!

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Awesome work bro..awesome work :thumbsup: ..

Now if we could just do something about your taste in college football teams....Go Gators :lol: ;)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great base to work with. I hope you do get with Bobo, I can see potential in your physique keep it up and stay natural as long as you are gaining, jmo.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Nice work bro. I wish I had some pics of me shirtless in HS, i would post them just for you guys to laugh at. Can you say 5'10 232 w/25% bf, yea that was me and it's been a long road. Congratulations, keep up the good work.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Thanks alot for the feedback guys. I'll keep you guys updated w/ pics as Bobo guides me.

Sorry Die, I can't help but root for the state champs.
27-10 UM!!!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, I started Bobo's deluxe muscle building program today. Weighed in at 170 lbs.
I'm going to be eating 3500+ cals w/ at least 300 g protein.

And training like an animal. I can already tell I'm going to have to check my ego at the gym door. Thanks alot Bobo. ;)

I'll also be a tester for activaTe, whenever it gets here. I'll keep a log of that in the DS forum. I'll probably post pics at the end of the month-long test of activaTe and the end of the 2 month MBP.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Will do, when I get it. Plenty of rivals bashing us in the sports section, if you are down for some smack.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
What!!.......no one says anything about the Homer refrigerator magnets?

Nice progression thus far......post more after Bobo gets through with you.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Nice progress. Keep up the great work! :thumbsup:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
SJA - glad you caught that. I've got about 10 or 15 of them.
I'll probably create a separate thread w/ pics after Bobo's program and also after I test activaTe (if it works).

Cuffs - thanks bro.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
hey bro i just saw your pix and would like to congratulate you on a great transformation.....keep up the good work.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man.

Bobo is making me keep up the good work!

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
hows the progress in Bobo's training coming?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Nice work man! Who is that girl in your Avatar?:)

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
how did bobo's muscle building program work out for you?
i have the money now to do it also, and I REALLY want to, but my schedule SUCKS. i wake up at 1pm somedays and go to bed at 10pm the same night lol.
Once school starts I'll have a better schedule.

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
OMG Dude whats wrong with you in those pics?? A Miama hat? ...you need to be sporten' them Noles otherwise youre just a &#^$!:cheers:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
YJ & Cable - it went pretty well. I added 8 lbs. I'd guess 2 lbs. were fat (I got greedy and wanted gains so I pushed him to increase the cals, probably too soon).

I honestly didn't think that Activate added that much. Perhaps it would have worked better with Rebound. But, it did raise my free test by 50%. I just don't think that translated into "real world" gains for me.

BV - I wish I knew bro.

Cable - Definately wait until you have the time. Eating will become a second job on his program for sure.

Kris - 6 in a row!

Lithuanian Bear

Lithuanian Bear

Awards
Good job with your gains .. I like your avatar !! who is she??

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro.

Who knows, found her on Hot or Not. There's another pic in the Adult section.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Yo Bro,
Great transformation. I looked at your after pictures first then your before and I actually laughed out loud. Huge difference. Any pictures post-Bobo?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Nope. And, yeah, it is pretty funny. I had no pecs whatsoever.

My lower body had the same measurements. My waist did increase by a half/0.75". My arms were up a half" and chest was up 2.

I'm not sure I believe my chest got that much bigger, I think I just had a poor measurement inititally. I'd put it at maybe 0.75".

bdog

Awards
well you added some nice mass but you seem to forget where you once started,a skinny little **** that didnt know **** but now you will put down a young man fore asking the same dumb ass questions you onnce had yourself...winny-winstrol are they the same?you should be alittle more humble when answering someones questions instead of acting like you know it all

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
well you added some nice mass but you seem to forget where you once started,a skinny little **** that didnt know **** but now you will put down a young man fore asking the same dumb ass questions you onnce had yourself...winny-winstrol are they the same?you should be alittle more humble when answering someones questions instead of acting like you know it all
Slow your roll :shoot:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Look "bro", I don't know who you are or if you are a Seminole/Gator/Buckeye*/Hokie/LSU fan or what.

But, if I put you down for asking if there was a difference between Winny and Winstrol - then so what? It's a freaking message board.

I read the various anabolic sections posts for months before I went off asking questions.
I don't know it all, but I didn't go around asking dumb questions about anbolics.

You'd be well to spend some time in the exercise science/diet forum - instead of asking "Is winny the same as winstrol?".
(As would all of us.)

LiLSaVage

Awards
Awesome progress bro, ur getting to monster status.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Man, I wish.

Great v-taper in your avatar. Pretty amazing.

bdog

Awards
yes ,you are right its just your reply to a dumb question but iam sure the guy who asked was just starting out and i thought you were a little hard on him,it would have served him better if you would have said nothing but hey we all make mistakes so my bad bro...........

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I understand that one can't know every acronym that we use around here (and on other message boards).

But, my point still stands. If he's asking "is winny the same as winstrol?" - then he needs to take a big step back.
I probably jumped on the dude harder than I should have - but I probably didn't flame him as hard as other guys on here.

There's a whole thread about just that type of question in the anabolic section - "11somthing vs. 11something" started by Beelzebulb.

WantingBig

Awards
Wow, you look great!! It's amazing how much you've gained (30 pounds). I did try the weight gain product before (which is super high on Calories), but it didn't work for me. I followed the instruction for some days and I lost my appetite for a week. I don't seem to have the system to digest it. I'm never neurotic about gaining fat. I eat everything and am still lean like beef jerky. But you're right, I should design myself a higher calories diet.

Nabeshin

Nabeshin

Awards
  • Established

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
nice work!
i might not have seen you include this...so forgive me if its already stated but how often are u in the gym?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I lift chest on tues, back on wed, bi's/delts on fri, legs on Sat, and triceps on Sun.
Abs are supposed to be 3 times a week, but that doesn't always happen.

Nabeshin

Nabeshin

Awards
  • Established
I lift chest on tues, back on wed, bi's/delts on fri, legs on Sat, and triceps on Sun.
Abs are supposed to be 3 times a week, but that doesn't always happen.
Don't forget training forearms 5-6 times a day.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Nice transformation JMH. Damn you were pretty skinny in '02. You've done a lot of nice work since then, keep it up! :woohoo:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Bringin' this back from the dead, eh?

Thanks guys.

But - I still got a ways to go.
:aargh:

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
awesome work man! but I have a question how the hell do you live in the south and stay that white?it's not even really white more like transparent really. I'm from northwest Ohio and I'm darker than you.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Dude - cancer seriously runs in my family.
I wear the UVB repelling sunscreen.
My Mom had this f*cking golf ball sized lump pulled out of her forearm. Beinign or whatever - but waaaaaaaay too good of a chance at skin cancer - so I don't even get out anymore w/o sunscreen.

I was always tan when I was younger though. (Who knows - maybe it's too late on the cancer.)

Cuffs - (Rubs eyes.) Is that really you?!?!?!?
Damn - I thought you were dead!

Interesting to see the comparison of stats when I started this thread in '04 - and when I started my current log.

Me when I created this thread:
arms - little less than 15"
chest - 38"
waist - 32" at the belly button
legs - 24"
calves - 16".

Me when I started the current log:

Arms - 15.25
Waist at bb - 29.1
waist at hips - 29.75
calves - 15.75
chest - 39.5
legs - 22.5"

So - my legs and calves have gotten smaller (knee started to hurt in late '04 due to flag football), but my arms and chest have gotten bigger and my waist is almost an inch smaller.
Pretty cool to see - I think.