My Pic

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
What's your stats before after? cAMPH worked really good for me too.

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
Diet is clean... typical

6:30- 8oz skim w/ 1 cup oats and 2 scoops of WPC
9:30- tuna, chicken or turkey on whole grain
12:30- lean meat and steamed veggies
2:00- 8oz skim w/ 2 coops MPI
4:30ish orange/apple or a couple sourdough pretzels and 1 scoop WPI
7:00- lean meat and steamed veggies

4:30 IS PreWO
PWO- 2 cups oats w/ 2 scoops WPI
Bedtime is 8oz skim and 2 scoops MPI

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Great job on your cut man! Should be proud and it is really cool that you lift with your Kids! Wish my dad did! Keep up the hard work! I always have A LOT more respect for members that have balls to post up there pics!

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
Great job on your cut man! Should be proud and it is really cool that you lift with your Kids! Wish my dad did! Keep up the hard work! I always have A LOT more respect for members that have balls to post up there pics!
Thanks Bro! I said it before "Lifting with my boys is pure fun!" I don`t have enough balls to post my real FATSO pic :rofl: Not yet at least... maybe a stunning before and after set in a year or so...

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Thats cool, and again I respect what you are doing with your kids!

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
You obviously have great size, but you are a bit covered up in the pick. I would say there appears to be an obvious increase in definition in your left bi and tri. Good work.

What are your goals?

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
You obviously have great size, but you are a bit covered up in the pick. I would say there appears to be an obvious increase in definition in your left bi and tri. Good work.

What are your goals?
I tried to duplicate the best pic I had from before from a different(cheap) camera. Those are not pumped pics, the first was taken today after a leg WO and the other
about a month or more ago. As far as a goal.. to be in better shape at 45 than at 25 :D