Glen - 12 weeks out

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Glen - 12 weeks out


    well i've been cutting for 5 weeks with bobo ... this first post will have me right before i started cutting at right around 200lbs
    Last edited by glenihan; 09-17-2006 at 08:52 PM.


  2. and here i am as of last night at 194lbs ... the lighting still sucks and i'm still a crappy poser (the ab shot came out really badly .. i'm leaner than that lol) but have at it
    Last edited by glenihan; 09-17-2006 at 08:52 PM.

  3. Good job man. Keep it going.
    •   
       


  4. For sure looking great bro. You runnin anything along with the cutter? Ill be keeping up with this log and its coming along nicely.

  5. yeah i'm running 20mg SD for 6 weeks (this is the 5th week) 500mg test e for 12 weeks (currently 5th week) week 13 until the week of the show i'll be running 100mg prop and 100mg masteron eod along with 100mg mdht ed up to the show
    had been running clen, but had to stop due to my heart hating me .. i had a thread about it
    i have a ton of EC sitting around i may pick that up next week see how i respond

  6. looking good bro. definate noticeable change. you're gonna kick some ass.

  7. Put some of those shots side by side, and you can definitely see the changes. Nice definition and size gains on the delts and arms!

  8. Nice progress Glen. What was your BF% in that first set? I look similar to that but at 250, and I'm currently reading around 12-13% on my calipers.

    By the way I hope that isn't your room you are posing in, unless you like the whole teenage girl decor, lol.


  9. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    yeah i'm running 20mg SD for 6 weeks (this is the 5th week) 500mg test e for 12 weeks (currently 5th week) week 13 until the week of the show i'll be running 100mg prop and 100mg masteron eod along with 100mg mdht ed up to the show
    had been running clen, but had to stop due to my heart hating me .. i had a thread about it
    i have a ton of EC sitting around i may pick that up next week see how i respond
    Lay off the EC until needed.


  10. where's the wheels????

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    Nice progress Glen. What was your BF% in that first set? I look similar to that but at 250, and I'm currently reading around 12-13% on my calipers.

    By the way I hope that isn't your room you are posing in, unless you like the whole teenage girl decor, lol.
    you mean in my precutting pics? i don't know for sure but i would guess around 12-13% ... hahah i was waiting for someone to mention something about the room ... no its not my room its a female friend's

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    where's the wheels????
    honestly my legs are so hairy you really can't see the cuts that i have developed on the pics ... you'll all just have to wait until i get shaved down a few days before the show to see more leg lol

  13. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    honestly my legs are so hairy you really can't see the cuts that i have developed on the pics ... you'll all just have to wait until i get shaved down a few days before the show to see more leg lol
    you make it sound gay. i just wanted to poke fun at your calves.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    you make it sound gay. i just wanted to poke fun at your calves.
    hmm ... point noted lol

  15. what's your waist measuring at currently?

  16. 31.5 down from 34 in just 5 weeks with bobo .. hoping to get it down to 30 for the show

  17. good stuff. you look way ahead of schedule for 12 weeks to go.

  18. looking good, just get rid of that damn hair chewbacca!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    Lay off the EC until needed.
    Just curious as to why you say this? Not goin against it at all just curious is all.

    Yea glen ur gonna be kickin some ass bro , lookin great!

  20. I wouldn't shave just before the show for the first time, if I were you.

    Start shaving atleast 4 weeks before and then shave every 5 days or as needed.
    If you don't you might get rashes from shaving and that sucks, if you've been busting your ass for months, to get ready.

    Looking good though. Just shave with a clipper so we can actually get an idea how lean you are. As you get leaner it's gonna be harder and harder to see the improvements through the hair.

    B.T.w, hows the posing practice going? This your first show?

  21. good call on the shaving

    yes it will be my first show and i think i need to find someone to watch me pose that knows what they are talking about because i've been practicing in the mirror which goes well, but when i don't have a mirror i end up like i did in those pics ... with crappy poses ... so i still need more practice

  22. Congrats on the progress, Glen. Looking great. How tall are you?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    and here i am as of last night at 194lbs ... the lighting still sucks and i'm still a crappy poser (the ab shot came out really badly .. i'm leaner than that lol) but have at it
    Looking good

    I admire the stones it took to take those pics with your pink walls and stuffed animals in plain-sight.

  24. beowulf - i'm 5'8

    riskarb - .... i'm coming to get you sucka

  25. Best of luck in the contest

  26. Looking freakin' solid man. 5 weeks from the originals? Very nice.

  27. Great progress, bro. Down 2.5" in the waist while losing only a few lbs is great. Talk about body recomp!

    Lookin' good, keep it up!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    you mean in my precutting pics? i don't know for sure but i would guess around 12-13% ... hahah i was waiting for someone to mention something about the room ... no its not my room its a female friend's
    Not sure what you mean by pre-cutting pics. Just referencing the BF% to make sure I'm in line with my reading, and it seems so.

    Great work though seriously. I will be taking the competing route sometime late next year so it's good that you are posting your thoughts. Keep it up man.


  29. Quote Originally Posted by GymRat06
    Just curious as to why you say this? Not goin against it at all just curious is all.

    Yea glen ur gonna be kickin some ass bro , lookin great!
    Because his progress is coming along nicely. There is no need for it at this time, and will only be more effective as far as noticing it in his physique the more cut he gets.


  30. Looking good dude! I wish I had your mid section. I'll be working on it this summer.

  31. Lookin good bro!

  32. Quote Originally Posted by riskarb
    Looking good

    I admire the stones it took to take those pics with your pink walls and stuffed animals in plain-sight.
    Cut that out - I gave him those teddy bears!

  33. lol damnit BigPoppa can't you keep a secret!!

    thanks for all the compliments guys

    ryan i was referring to my BF in the pics in the first post of the thread (before i started cutting and working with bobo) which i believe was around 12-13% ... i don't know what it currently is (the pics in the 2nd post)

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    Looking good dude! I wish I had your mid section. I'll be working on it this summer.
    Then lay off the donuts big boy!!!

  35. Quote Originally Posted by LCSULLA
    Then lay off the donuts big boy!!!
    what if they're low GI doughnuts?

  36. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    yeah i'm running 20mg SD for 6 weeks (this is the 5th week) ...
    6 weeks of SD? That's longer than most... how is that treating you?

    Also most have used it as bulking and seem to think it sucks for cutting, what do you think?

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    what if they're low GI doughnuts?

    Whoa Whoa Whoa....What a minute! They make low GI donuts!!!!!

  38. Quote Originally Posted by LCSULLA
    Whoa Whoa Whoa....What a minute! They make low GI donuts!!!!!
    not that i know of, but a man can dream.

  39. You my friend........are a bastard!

  40. Quote Originally Posted by LCSULLA
    You my friend........are a bastard!
    just like mom used to say.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. just feeling the test and deca 12 weeks out.
    By pushinit25 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-07-2007, 03:24 PM
  2. My friend 12 weeks out from Jr. Nationals.
    By powerlifter6920 in forum Pics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-29-2006, 06:42 PM
  3. GLEN 4 weeks out
    By glenihan in forum Pics
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 06-29-2005, 08:30 PM
  4. Glen 10 weeks out
    By glenihan in forum Pics
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 05-27-2005, 11:32 PM
  5. 12 weeks out
    By b-boy in forum Pics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-05-2003, 05:40 AM
Log in
Log in