Glen - 12 weeks out

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
well i've been cutting for 5 weeks with bobo ... this first post will have me right before i started cutting at right around 200lbs

Last edited:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
and here i am as of last night at 194lbs ... the lighting still sucks and i'm still a crappy poser (the ab shot came out really badly .. i'm leaner than that lol) but have at it

Last edited:

GymRat06

Board Supporter
Awards
For sure looking great bro. You runnin anything along with the cutter? Ill be keeping up with this log and its coming along nicely. :cheers:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
yeah i'm running 20mg SD for 6 weeks (this is the 5th week) 500mg test e for 12 weeks (currently 5th week) week 13 until the week of the show i'll be running 100mg prop and 100mg masteron eod along with 100mg mdht ed up to the show
had been running clen, but had to stop due to my heart hating me .. i had a thread about it
i have a ton of EC sitting around i may pick that up next week see how i respond

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
looking good bro. definate noticeable change. you're gonna kick some ass.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Put some of those shots side by side, and you can definitely see the changes. Nice definition and size gains on the delts and arms!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice progress Glen. What was your BF% in that first set? I look similar to that but at 250
, and I'm currently reading around 12-13% on my calipers.

By the way I hope that isn't your room you are posing in, unless you like the whole teenage girl decor, lol.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah i'm running 20mg SD for 6 weeks (this is the 5th week) 500mg test e for 12 weeks (currently 5th week) week 13 until the week of the show i'll be running 100mg prop and 100mg masteron eod along with 100mg mdht ed up to the show
had been running clen, but had to stop due to my heart hating me .. i had a thread about it
i have a ton of EC sitting around i may pick that up next week see how i respond
Lay off the EC until needed.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
Nice progress Glen. What was your BF% in that first set? I look similar to that but at 250
, and I'm currently reading around 12-13% on my calipers.

By the way I hope that isn't your room you are posing in, unless you like the whole teenage girl decor, lol.
you mean in my precutting pics? i don't know for sure but i would guess around 12-13% ... hahah i was waiting for someone to mention something about the room ... no its not my room its a female friend's

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
where's the wheels???? :whip:
honestly my legs are so hairy you really can't see the cuts that i have developed on the pics ... you'll all just have to wait until i get shaved down a few days before the show to see more leg lol

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
honestly my legs are so hairy you really can't see the cuts that i have developed on the pics ... you'll all just have to wait until i get shaved down a few days before the show to see more leg lol
you make it sound gay. i just wanted to poke fun at your calves. :poke:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
31.5 down from 34 in just 5 weeks with bobo .. hoping to get it down to 30 for the show

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
good stuff. you look way ahead of schedule for 12 weeks to go.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
looking good, just get rid of that damn hair chewbacca!

GymRat06

Board Supporter
Awards
Lay off the EC until needed.
Just curious as to why you say this? Not goin against it at all just curious is all.

Yea glen ur gonna be kickin some ass bro , lookin great!

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't shave just before the show for the first time, if I were you.

Start shaving atleast 4 weeks before and then shave every 5 days or as needed.
If you don't you might get rashes from shaving and that sucks, if you've been busting your ass for months, to get ready.

Looking good though. Just shave with a clipper so we can actually get an idea how lean you are. As you get leaner it's gonna be harder and harder to see the improvements through the hair.

B.T.w, hows the posing practice going? This your first show?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
good call on the shaving

yes it will be my first show and i think i need to find someone to watch me pose that knows what they are talking about because i've been practicing in the mirror which goes well, but when i don't have a mirror i end up like i did in those pics ... with crappy poses ... so i still need more practice

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the progress, Glen. Looking great. How tall are you?

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
and here i am as of last night at 194lbs ... the lighting still sucks and i'm still a crappy poser (the ab shot came out really badly .. i'm leaner than that lol) but have at it
Looking good :thumbsup:

I admire the stones it took to take those pics with your pink walls and stuffed animals in plain-sight. :lol:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
beowulf - i'm 5'8

riskarb - .... i'm coming to get you sucka

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Looking freakin' solid man. 5 weeks from the originals? Very nice.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Great progress, bro. Down 2.5" in the waist while losing only a few lbs is great. Talk about body recomp!

Lookin' good, keep it up!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you mean in my precutting pics? i don't know for sure but i would guess around 12-13% ... hahah i was waiting for someone to mention something about the room ... no its not my room its a female friend's
Not sure what you mean by pre-cutting pics. Just referencing the BF% to make sure I'm in line with my reading, and it seems so.

Great work though seriously. I will be taking the competing route sometime late next year so it's good that you are posting your thoughts. Keep it up man.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just curious as to why you say this? Not goin against it at all just curious is all.

Yea glen ur gonna be kickin some ass bro , lookin great!
Because his progress is coming along nicely. There is no need for it at this time, and will only be more effective as far as noticing it in his physique the more cut he gets.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Looking good dude! I wish I had your mid section. I'll be working on it this summer. :thumbsup:

BigP0ppa3

Awards
  • Established
Looking good :thumbsup:

I admire the stones it took to take those pics with your pink walls and stuffed animals in plain-sight. :lol:
Cut that out - I gave him those teddy bears! :run:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
lol damnit BigPoppa can't you keep a secret!!

thanks for all the compliments guys

ryan i was referring to my BF in the pics in the first post of the thread (before i started cutting and working with bobo) which i believe was around 12-13% ... i don't know what it currently is (the pics in the 2nd post)

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah i'm running 20mg SD for 6 weeks (this is the 5th week) ...
6 weeks of SD? That's longer than most... how is that treating you?

Also most have used it as bulking and seem to think it sucks for cutting, what do you think?

GymRat06

Board Supporter
Awards
Because his progress is coming along nicely. There is no need for it at this time, and will only be more effective as far as noticing it in his physique the more cut he gets.
Yea thats totaly true as well and figured that was the reason once i thought about it but figured id ask anyways.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
6 weeks of SD? That's longer than most... how is that treating you?

Also most have used it as bulking and seem to think it sucks for cutting, what do you think?
i'm not sure why one would say that it sucks for cutting .. it seems to have improved my vascularity and definitely helped preserve muscle while cutting before the test kicked in (which is pretty much this week)

6 weeks has been just fine although i don't have any numbers on HDL/LDL, liver enzymes, etc to back that up ... they may be shot to **** lol ... but i would imagine its around the same the as using dbol for 6 weeks ... even with 5 grams of taurine a day the back pumps are BAD when squatting and i learned early on to only take 10mg on back day ... other than that i like it .. i will use it to kick start my next bulk cycle in november

i'm going to be using mdht and masteron along with prop at the end of my cycle ... but since i didn't want to run prop for more than 6 weeks .. i wanted something to kick start before the test enan kicked in to preserve muscle and think SD was a great choice

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
i'm not sure why one would say that it sucks for cutting .. it seems to have improved my vascularity and definitely helped preserve muscle while cutting before the test kicked in (which is pretty much this week)

6 weeks has been just fine although i don't have any numbers on HDL/LDL, liver enzymes, etc to back that up ... they may be shot to **** lol ... but i would imagine its around the same the as using dbol for 6 weeks ... even with 5 grams of taurine a day the back pumps are BAD when squatting and i learned early on to only take 10mg on back day ... other than that i like it .. i will use it to kick start my next bulk cycle in november

i'm going to be using mdht and masteron along with prop at the end of my cycle ... but since i didn't want to run prop for more than 6 weeks .. i wanted something to kick start before the test enan kicked in to preserve muscle and think SD was a great choice
I think your results speak for themselves Glen.

And Beelz...son I finally found you.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Looking good Glen, keep it up you get def see the progress in the pics. Also keep us updated with some more pics right before the show. Take care, j

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

It just seems like most people are getting better results from it while bulking.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25840&page=1&pp=30

But it seems to have worked well for you so far, nice job, looking big and lean.

iwinulose2981

Awards
how tall are you???? by the way those are some cute teddy bears in the back round :p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Aleksandar37 General Chat 0
BodyWizard Politics 0
Cool Sports Talk 0
Pics 54
Pics 52