new to this forum

for

Awards
hi all,
ive joined a couple new boards recently, and this looks like a good place to learn

anyway .. my history is i joined a gym at the end of 2002. i did this because i was too skinny (imo)..
basically from then till the start of 2004 i didnt really know what i was doing, but i slowly learnt from reading forums etc that i was not doing things right. i made the best gains i have made so far last year..
this year im looking to make even more gains.. obviously

i would like to do a contest in the future.. but i am still learning, and still have a ton of work to do before i can seriously start to think about that.

pic from 2002:

Attachments

for

Awards
so: i hope i can learn a lot from this forum so i can get closer to my goal (compete one day)

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the board and it looks like your on the right track now. Nice progress man you def look thicker all around.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I agree. Even without enlarging your pics you can see a big improvment. Keep it up!

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

I agree, progress can be seen in the pics without enlarging! I think you will grow to love this place! Keep yourself mostly in the Nutrition and Training forums and once in a blue look into the Supplement forums and you will be on the right path! Stay out of the Prohormone and Anabolics section cause as far as I am concerned you don't need it at your age and you have made great progress naturally and can do a lot more naturally as well! If you have any questions feel free to ask!

for

Awards
thx all. yeah i have no plans to do any anabolics at this time. like you said i dont need it. and i have a long way to go in terms of how far i can go naturally

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Keep up the good work, for. There was some definate progres. You actually did very well for someone that looked naturally very ectomorphic. Most guys that start out like that have trouble gaining that kind of weight! Congrats!

extremefighter

Awards
Just work hard. Eat clean and lift twice a day.

extremefighter

Awards
Bro lift twice a day with very heavy weight. Do sets of 5 reps. Lift twice a day and eat at least 250 grams of protein a day.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Bro lift twice a day with very heavy weight. Do sets of 5 reps. Lift twice a day and eat at least 250 grams of protein a day.
Bad advice. Don't listen to this. You look good brother. Your progress is easy to see. Stick around and learn.

Oh, and BTW, :welcome: :thumbsup:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I missed this before, great progrees for!
Keep doing what you are doing it's obviously working.

for

Awards
im not going to be lifting twice a day anytime soon. progress is rolling in great right now.. i really dont see the need. thx for the replys all! :)

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
you look great you should be very proud...and welcome aboard :)

for

Awards
thx, i have a long way to go .. im training as hard as i can right now.. eating huge amounts.. ive been pushing my squat up 2.5kg every week for 5-6 weeks now.. same with a few other lifts.. making progress quite 'easily' right now.. not thats its easy, but last year was really a year for me to work out what i needed to eat, and get some training sorted out.. and this year i can take what i learned and push it even harder.
i have a training log on another board, and i would post it here but it doesnt look like theres a place to do that.

TravTriggz

Awards
dont take advice from people who are on steroids... laf
yo you cant life heavy weights twice a day cuz of your CNS if your all natural..yawn

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I agree, progress can be seen in the pics without enlarging! I think you will grow to love this place! Keep yourself mostly in the Nutrition and Training forums and once in a blue look into the Supplement forums and you will be on the right path! Stay out of the Prohormone and Anabolics section cause as far as I am concerned you don't need it at your age and you have made great progress naturally and can do a lot more naturally as well! If you have any questions feel free to ask!
:goodpost: Good advice here...

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excellent job transforming your body thusfar, here's to wishing you continued success in the future. Just a few questions, how much mass have you added to your frame thusfar, and how tall are you?

for

Awards
Excellent job transforming your body thusfar, here's to wishing you continued success in the future. Just a few questions, how much mass have you added to your frame thusfar, and how tall are you?
im between 5'10 - 5'11.
from the very start ive put on 31kg.. 68lbs.

extremefighter

Awards
Got any better suggestions, except for smart ass answers. Man guys today with there keyboard muscles. I read your stats bro, maybe he could listen to you and you both can be 15% bodyfat with bitch tits.

extremefighter

Awards
Bad advice. Don't listen to this. You look good brother. Your progress is easy to see. Stick around and learn.

Oh, and BTW, :welcome: :thumbsup:
Lean one, my advice is good. I ve been natural 5 10 220 lbs at 7% body fat doing this. Can you say the same with your program - NO

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Playa - that is bad advise. If you are natural, twice a day is too much weight lifted.

And don't **** w/ LO, he's a mod.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
*Edited for content

Not wanting to get this thread off topic, your looking good for. Nice progress.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy crap dude, what's up with the hostility? I didn't see anyone getting personal here until you blew your stack. I see no reason to get into a flame war because most of the members of the board disagree with your training suggestions.

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
Did you ever see the NFL highlight were Jerry Glanville tells the ref " NFL, That stands for Not For Long if you keep making calls like that." :trout:

GymRat06

Board Supporter
Awards
Lean one, my advice is good. I ve been natural 5 10 220 lbs at 7% body fat doing this. Can you say the same with your program - NO
:nono: Tisk Tisk..

1) Ur advice it terrible
2) LO is a mod , ur treading on ice that need not be treaded on
3) Ill let LO speak for himself on his stats, they are pretty impressive to me

Oh yea, and lets see ur pics since your so natural at 5'10" 220 lbs and 7% BF

Also, great job bro keep it up, train hard and ONCE a day eat right and good and ull get to where you want to be.

for

Awards
what the hell.. please dont fill my thread with pointless arguments

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 19
Beau General Chat 29
Anabolics 3
Dirty Dan General Chat 14
Cycle Logs 2