3 month cut

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
big difference bro, good job.

SwollenTrojan

Awards
Solid! I doesn't look like you lost much size at all and got a **** load of definition, how big was your calorie deficit?

EggzNDsuch

EggzNDsuch

Awards
Solid! I doesn't look like you lost much size at all and got a **** load of definition, how big was your calorie deficit?
Thanks bro! My macros are 215 carbs, 180 protein, 70 fat. The key to keeping size was to go slow & hang around maintenance calorie intake & control the deficit with metabolic finishers I do at the end of every workout. They are quick but tough as hell. I want to get down to how lean I was in my avatar pic. Another 4 weeks I think.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
What type of cardio? Settings and such! Nice work!

EggzNDsuch

EggzNDsuch

Awards
What type of cardio? Settings and such! Nice work!
All of the cardio I do is through metabolic finishers...you can find many different types online. They are meant to be short periods of very intense aerobic activity, with short periods of rest. I will mix those up with sprints on the treadmill 20 sec on, 10 sec off until I'm completely shot. Also if you've ever heard of a prowler...I do sprints with that as well. Do one of the things above for 5-10 minutes at the end of every workout and you'll see a big difference.

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
Good ****. Im gonna try that at the end of my runs I do. Its hard for me to cut out my stomach fat.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice work.