You wanted 20 lbs......Pirate's Pics Part 2

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
damn bro, that's quite a change from the last pics you posted. staying lean while gaining 20lbs is very impressive.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Great job Pirate! Whatever your doing is obviously working so keep it up. :thumbsup:

duckway

Board Supporter
Awards
Lookin stout bro... Your shoulders and chest have filled out a great deal. Keep it up. What supps are you using?

Pirate

Awards
Lookin stout bro... Your shoulders and chest have filled out a great deal. Keep it up. What supps are you using?
alot of milk, oh and some **** called emonetee.......:thumbsup:

- Pirate

Pirate

Awards
For those curious, I front loaded about 600mgs/ed of 4ad for a week, then for the last 3 weeks added another 600mg's of 4ad and 10 mg's of m1t each day. Today is my first day of pct(using TC)

Heres a look:
Week 1: 600 mg's of 4ad daily(front loading)
week 2: 1200 mg's of 4ad each day/10 mg's of m1t each day
week 3: 1200 mg's of 4ad each day/10 mg's of m1t each day
week 4: 1200 mg's of 4ad each day/10 mg's of m1t each day
weeks 5-7: PCT

14 lbs gained, only real side was getting really tired around lunch time and some acne on my back.

If an m1t cycle is kept short and at low dosages then it can be a very effective cycle.

Consumed about 200 - 250 g's of protien a day and about 4500 - 5000 cal's a day

oh yea, AND NO BEER AT ALL, BECAUSE BEER RUINS EVERYTHING

Takes me about 2 weeks to train my entire body(chest, off, back, off, legs, shoulders, off, arms, off, legs,)
Heavy weight, low reps(8,6,4) I center everything around Benching, Squats, and Deadlifts.

still would like to gain another 20 lbs......:twisted:

-Pirate

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Looking great, Pirate. I use a modified "3x3" as well[bench/squat/dead]

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I refuse to shave my legs, sorry.

-Pirate
I don't like shaving mine either it's all good Pirate. Regardless the wheels look good, keep up the good work. Good luck with PCT.

Nabeshin

Nabeshin

Awards
  • Established
You look a little sharp to be 9% bf, I'd put you around 7%. Either that or I'm measuring myself wrong. Regardless, you're looking thick, significantly moreso than before. Good luck with that next 20 lbs, you're definitely on the right track.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Pirate...

Awesome...really, looking sick...

Congrats!

O14

Tad50

Awards
pirate, nice outer sweep on the the thighs. Do you do hack squats and/or squats with narrow stance?

Pirate

Awards
pirate, nice outer sweep on the the thighs. Do you do hack squats and/or squats with narrow stance?
I keep my squats at about shoulder-width apart and try to hit them very deep, atleast 90 degrees. I wont go above 315 for squats untll I can get deep enough with it (ie. ass to floor)

No hack squats as of late but ill have to throw them in there soon.

-Pirate

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Good job dude! I only wish I could be that lean, especially while bulking.

tattoopierced1

man, making me jealous.. you look great for gaining that much and staying that lean! good job bro!

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
dude i gotta post,

look'n damn good,

got your head on str8 it sounds like.

Renton405

Awards
yes lucky mesos,, damn them, lol....i could never clean bulk like that

Pirate

Awards
Thanks for the responces guys, I appreciate it.

-Pirate

rjones

Awards
oh yea, AND NO BEER AT ALL, BECAUSE BEER RUINS EVERYTHING

-Pirate
How much do you normally drink? How much difference does not drinking really make for you? I'm curious cuz I can't convince myself to cut down on the weekends yet and am wondering how much better my gains would be if I did.

Pirate

Awards
How much do you normally drink? How much difference does not drinking really make for you? I'm curious cuz I can't convince myself to cut down on the weekends yet and am wondering how much better my gains would be if I did.
When taking chemicals, you dont wanna drink at all, but even if your not...beer is not healthy, and it hinders my gains, so I dont booze as much as I use too. I work all the time, so Its not too hard for me. Try not drinking for a month and see what happens...

-Pirate

rjones

Awards
Hopefully I can try it this summer (not drinking) cuz I know I won't right now, during school. This is also why I'm not on cycle (beer is good), among other reasons, stupid FDA.