scorpios pics - AnabolicMinds.com

scorpios pics

  1. SCORPIO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    512
    Rep Power
    400

    Reputation

    scorpios pics


    Ok I finally got a cam. I'm over 20%, so looking smooth. 210lbs.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

  2. GTOman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    200

    Reputation

    You've got some good size there, and I think you might be less that 20% BF.
    You should look awsome once you lean out for summer.

    Kick-ass equipment you have in the background!! If that were my ****, I'd dry my hair every ****in' morning with that amp.

    GTOMan
  3. kwyckemynd00's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,324
    Rep Power
    2846

    Reputation

    Ditto. I don't think you're at 20% maybe 17-18% range. Your legs and arms don't hold very much BF%.

    Lookin' mighty big though.
    •   
       

  4. size's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,232
    Rep Power
    2267

    Reputation

    Drop a little fat(just like everybody else) and you will look great. Good luck reaching your goals.
  5. Swole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    133

    Reputation

    Lookin good man, I like your quads.
  6. SCORPIO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    512
    Rep Power
    400

    Reputation

    Thanks for the replies guys. I know I need more work on my legs and arms and hold more fat in the abdominal are. It has always been my problem. I will be doing a m5aa/clen cycle soon to lose some of the extra body fat. I\\\'m already upping the cardio and trying to clean up my diet.

    Oh yeah, GTO my equipment rocks pretty good. I can make the windows shake, lol! Got a drum set on the other side of the room.
  7. TravTriggz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    163

    Reputation

    lookin large is it time to cut?
  8. BigCasino's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    29
    Posts
    581
    Rep Power
    416

    Reputation

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by SCORPIO
    Thanks for the replies guys. I know I need more work on my legs and arms and hold more fat in the abdominal are. It has always been my problem. I will be doing a m5aa/clen cycle soon to lose some of the extra body fat. I\\\'m already upping the cardio and trying to clean up my diet.

    Oh yeah, GTO my equipment rocks pretty good. I can make the windows shake, lol! Got a drum set on the other side of the room.
    SCORPIO,

    Ok we are both sitting at ~210lbs and around the same bodyfat, I think my arms and legs are little leaner (it is bizarre I am high bf% but have lots of vascularity in my arms) but most of my fat seems to be around the waist / lower back. I'm curious what your arms measure, cause as far as I can tell we look rather similar but your arms look bigger

    Also, how tall are you, I'm 5'10"

    That's cool you're cutting now, you are gonna be so motivated by the results, it's like watching a statue walk out of clay

    I'm dead set on trying to cleanly get to ~235lbs (watch out kwyckemynd00 !!) before I cut, and when I do cut it is gonna be Bobo style nice and slow saving all the muscle. I've got lots of M0HN and MDHT on hand for that as well



    Anyways, best of luck bro, keep us posted!!
  9. SCORPIO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    512
    Rep Power
    400

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCasino
    SCORPIO,

    Ok we are both sitting at ~210lbs and around the same bodyfat, I think my arms and legs are little leaner (it is bizarre I am high bf% but have lots of vascularity in my arms) but most of my fat seems to be around the waist / lower back. I'm curious what your arms measure, cause as far as I can tell we look rather similar but your arms look bigger

    Also, how tall are you, I'm 5'10"

    That's cool you're cutting now, you are gonna be so motivated by the results, it's like watching a statue walk out of clay

    I'm dead set on trying to cleanly get to ~235lbs (watch out kwyckemynd00 !!) before I cut, and when I do cut it is gonna be Bobo style nice and slow saving all the muscle. I've got lots of M0HN and MDHT on hand for that as well



    Anyways, best of luck bro, keep us posted!!
    Trav, yeah trying to cut slowly.

    Big, yeah we are similar build from what you describe. Arms are about 16.5in. I'm 5'9". Cut is going ok, but slow. Just finished 3wk 4ad....2wk m5aa/clen. Lost some bf in midsection. Not as much as I wanted, but do look a lil better. Might have a lil bloat from 4ad. Currently taking nolva. Might take a few wks off then restart m5aa/clen. Thanks for the replies guys.
  10. jackedmickfuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    116

    Reputation

    yeah, your quads are definately your strong point!


    very defined compared to rest of your body, what's your secret?
  11. Methyl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    191
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    I see a Les Paul, I cant tell what the red or the black one is
  12. SCORPIO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    512
    Rep Power
    400

    Reputation

    Jacked....no secret, just genetics I guess. store fat easily in abdominal/lower back area. Probably cause I like to eat and drink the occasional beer. Everything else just tends to stay lean.

    Methyl....It's an epiphone les paul.....red, bc rich rave w/screamin demon pickup.....the other is a blue washburn wg-580 with dimarzio super distortion pickup.
  13. Methyl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    191
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SCORPIO
    Jacked....no secret, just genetics I guess. store fat easily in abdominal/lower back area. Probably cause I like to eat and drink the occasional beer. Everything else just tends to stay lean.

    Methyl....It's an epiphone les paul.....red, bc rich rave w/screamin demon pickup.....the other is a blue washburn wg-580 with dimarzio super distortion pickup.
    Nice, How long have you been playing? Do you have chop like Glen Tipton?
  14. SCORPIO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    512
    Rep Power
    400

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Methyl1
    Nice, How long have you been playing? Do you have chop like Glen Tipton?
    On and off 15yrs. Play mostly rhythm, some lead. I wish I had chop like glen.

    I take it you're an axe man as well? How long you been playing? You have chop?
  15. Methyl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    191
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SCORPIO
    On and off 15yrs. Play mostly rhythm, some lead. I wish I had chop like glen.

    I take it you're an axe man as well? How long you been playing? You have chop?
    Sweet deal man, Rythm is a great role. Look at Rudolph Schenker, that dude can tear up some rythm, or take for example Robbin Crosby, what a great rythm guitarist he was. I am not an axeman, I like to tickle the ole ivories myself. Been playing for about a year and learning. Im just a huge metal fan and love the metal melodic solo's, boxed pentatonics, Hammer on's and pulloff's, triads and 6 string sweeps. One particular favorite solo segment is from Defender's of The Faith, a song called Rock hard, Ride Free. KK Downing and Glen take turns tearing it up on the solo, what a great masterpiece it is. The Sentinel is another great song where they trade off back and forth.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-08-2006, 06:44 PM
  2. My pics, finally. Please Critique
    By hamper19 in forum Pics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-17-2003, 09:56 AM
  3. Crappy Pics of me!
    By jweave23 in forum Pics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-03-2003, 01:02 AM
  4. pic of the mods
    By sage in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-21-2002, 03:13 PM
  5. will be posting before and after pics soon
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-25-2002, 10:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in