Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At 5'9 175, I'd say 10-12.

Ambizione

Ambizione

Awards
Still trying to define the lines though lol
I hear you. Start incorporating weighted ab work and get down 9% or so. Then lean bulk, but I suggest weighted abs year round. By your next cut you wont believe what your midsection looks like. The "secret" is weighted ab work. Only do obliques non weighted

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Around 10 or 11%. You're heavier than you look and I am assuming you have muscular legs.

As point of reference, I am 5'8, 162, and probably around 8-9%. I may be a little more developed -- and have been working on it probably 3 times as long as you, lol.

Keep training hard.

use2Bfat

use2Bfat

Awards
Around 10 or 11%. You're heavier than you look and I am assuming you have muscular legs. As point of reference, I am 5'8, 162, and probably around 8-9%. I may be a little more developed -- and have been working on it probably 3 times as long as you, lol. Keep training hard.
Ok thanks, and legs are so so because I tore my ACL in football. Do you think I need to hit the ab workouts harder or diet a little harder?

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok thanks, and legs are so so because I tore my ACL in football. Do you think I need to hit the ab workouts harder or diet a little harder?
Both, but diet is always first re seeing core. Focus on lower abs and obliques. No homo. Good luck.

use2Bfat

use2Bfat

Awards
Both, but diet is always first re seeing core. Focus on lower abs and obliques. No homo. Good luck.
Thanks man, suggested exercises? Also what do you think about adding carnatine and fish oil to my (C4, Whey, Creatine) mix

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Thanks man, suggested exercises? Also what do you think about adding carnatine and fish oil to my (C4, Whey, Creatine) mix
Yea but I'd go with salmon oil and make sure it's L Carnitine L Tartate