BodyFat Check? Thanks guys!

1. BodyFat Check? Thanks guys!

Name:  image-2516097844.jpg
Views: 424
Size:  204.7 KB

2. 10-11%. Time to bulk brah

3. At 5'9 175, I'd say 10-12.
    Check your form: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/exercise-science/190675-proper-techniques.html
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/235436-tossing-weight-torobestia.html
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Ambizione View Post
    10-11%. Time to bulk brah
    Still trying to define the lines though lol

5. Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia View Post
    At 5'9 175, I'd say 10-12.
    Alright thank you

6. Quote Originally Posted by use2Bfat View Post
    Still trying to define the lines though lol
    I hear you. Start incorporating weighted ab work and get down 9% or so. Then lean bulk, but I suggest weighted abs year round. By your next cut you wont believe what your midsection looks like. The "secret" is weighted ab work. Only do obliques non weighted

7. Around 10 or 11%. You're heavier than you look and I am assuming you have muscular legs.

As point of reference, I am 5'8, 162, and probably around 8-9%. I may be a little more developed -- and have been working on it probably 3 times as long as you, lol.

Keep training hard.
    "The Iron never lies to you."~Henry Rollins
    "People have to get away from the dogma that it's all free weights or all machines. They can have sex. You can do both."~Dave Tate

8. Quote Originally Posted by jinxie View Post
    Around 10 or 11%. You're heavier than you look and I am assuming you have muscular legs. As point of reference, I am 5'8, 162, and probably around 8-9%. I may be a little more developed -- and have been working on it probably 3 times as long as you, lol. Keep training hard.
    Ok thanks, and legs are so so because I tore my ACL in football. Do you think I need to hit the ab workouts harder or diet a little harder?

9. Quote Originally Posted by use2Bfat View Post
    Ok thanks, and legs are so so because I tore my ACL in football. Do you think I need to hit the ab workouts harder or diet a little harder?
    Both, but diet is always first re seeing core. Focus on lower abs and obliques. No homo. Good luck.
    "The Iron never lies to you."~Henry Rollins
    "People have to get away from the dogma that it's all free weights or all machines. They can have sex. You can do both."~Dave Tate

10. Quote Originally Posted by jinxie View Post
    Both, but diet is always first re seeing core. Focus on lower abs and obliques. No homo. Good luck.
    Thanks man, suggested exercises? Also what do you think about adding carnatine and fish oil to my (C4, Whey, Creatine) mix

11. Quote Originally Posted by use2Bfat View Post
    Thanks man, suggested exercises? Also what do you think about adding carnatine and fish oil to my (C4, Whey, Creatine) mix
    Yea but I'd go with salmon oil and make sure it's L Carnitine L Tartate

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-30-2008, 11:45 PM
  2. Thanks Guys
    By john123131 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-30-2008, 12:50 PM
  3. check this guy out
    By warnerve in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-18-2008, 06:28 PM