A little taste of Jminis

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Ok fella's I haven't had a digi camera since my last broke so no pics of me have been posted. Anyway I just got a scanner so I scanned in a pic of me in August 2003 at Disneyworld on the Dinosaur ride. LOL The face I'm making is the "Oh ****" face as a TREX jumps out at me. My girl is to the right and check out the last guy in our row, guess who from "Everybody loves Raymond"

I know it's not a pose or anything I just thought you guys would like a snapshot of the man behind the screen name. Hopefully I'll get another camera soon so I can take before and after shots.

Last edited:
kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Looking pretty thick up here from the official Disney Blimp Cam :D Gonna get a digi soon?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Looking pretty thick up here from the official Disney Blimp Cam :D Gonna get a digi soon?
Yeah probably within the next 2 months. I can't wait, it's soo much easier to see progress through pics then the mirror. You gotta love those pics they take of you when **** jumps out. LOL :thumbsup:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Ha, ha, ha...I've got the BEST family picture of my whole family at Splash Mountain (Disneyland, CA). I cannot believe how scared some of the people were of this little ride. LOL. My brother looked like he was fighting the runs, my uncle looked like he was tied up watching his cock get chopped off....it was great! LOL.

Maybe I'll scan and post it or something. ROFLMAO.

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I know it's not a pose or anything I just thought you guys would like a snapshot of the man behind the screen name. Hopefully I'll get another camera soon so I can take before and after shots.
its not a pose...but its still looks like you got some guns...you are definately bigger than "everybody loves raymond" :lol:

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Looks like your enjoying the ride.... anyways looking good bro.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
There you are. I couldn't see a damn thing from my home PC. Looking big J. The crown really adds to it. :)

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
There you are. I couldn't see a damn thing from my home PC. Looking big J. The crown really adds to it. :)
you like that huh, the crown believe it or not was added in paint program that comes with windows. I know it looks really professional but I swear it took me seconds. LOL:D

Renton405

Awards
Good arm development....your girl looks nice too, hehe

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
looking good

nice lower lat development, btw. :)
Wearing that badge with pride are'nt you?:rolleyes:

You look good J-, But seeing you in the same boat as Ray Ramano is funny ****! :lol:

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
dood. ray romano is hyoooge!

that nose hypertrophy is working well

i think the nasal whiny sound is a result of Sinuplasia

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
looking good

nice lower lat development, btw. :)
LOL such a smartass your banned, J/k :rofl:

Lean One yeah it is funny ****. The pic is not great and doesn't show much but I figured I scan it for kicks. :lol:

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
...diggin the crown and the "smiley face" (a la Lean One and tribaltek) but what, they wouldn't let you take that sickle on the ride???

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
...diggin the crown and the "smiley face" (a la Lean One and tribaltek) but what, they wouldn't let you take that sickle on the ride???
No, can you believe that? They made me check it in at the gate along with my black robe. Something about scaring little kids . :run:

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
looks like you've got a good set of arms there J :thumbsup:

Ray Romano....nose hypertrophy....classic :lol:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
looks like you've got a good set of arms there J :thumbsup:

Ray Romano....nose hypertrophy....classic :lol:
LOL yeah Romano's nose measured at 19" beating my arms by hair. :lol:

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Looks like Ray Romano juiced....LOL, Nice Pic Jiminis:)

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
it's all that cyclo-diol he's sniffing

Synephrinobol!

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
hey jiminis----I am from philly as well. I was wondering, since pm's are down, I was wondering if there is any other way I can talk with you directly, I had some questions for you.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
yell out the window "yo, adrian"

that seems to work in philly

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
hey jiminis----I am from philly as well. I was wondering, since pm's are down, I was wondering if there is any other way I can talk with you directly, I had some questions for you.
View my public profile and email me.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
it says this when I try to e-mail you...

Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
hmmm hit me with your email and I'll mail you then.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
The "similar threads" feature is hilarious on the things it brings up. In this case, this thread. Gotta say the thread title squicked me out.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The "similar threads" feature is hilarious on the things it brings up. In this case, this thread. Gotta say the thread title squicked me out.
What type of threads were you browsing to have "A little taste of Jminis" show up....*slowly backs away*

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
What type of threads were you browsing to have "A little taste of Jminis" show up....*slowly backs away*
YR is cyber stalking me. :run: :D If i disappear please let the authorities know of YR and his obsession with Jminis can't say I blame him though damn I'm sexy:bb2: