10 Week 1test4AD Pic

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. 10 Week 1test4AD Pic


    After pics after almost 10 weeks. Sorry if there kinda bad, i can only take pics with my cam while holding it
    Attached Images Attached Images      


  2. 2 more...The last one I think i took best
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Renton405
    2 more...The last one I think i took best
    you have a good base... if you plan on running another cycle, i would look to run a 1-test cyp, test prop cycle... cut your cals, carbs, input some cardio and all that top layer of fat will come right off.
    •   
       


  4. Yea on my pct ill start cutting down the cals...ive been in the range of 3500-4000 daily

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Renton405
    Yea on my pct ill start cutting down the cals...ive been in the range of 3500-4000 daily
    DONT cut cals during pct

  6. 10 weeks is awful long for 1-test/4ad. You running hcg?

    I agree you need to cut, but don't do it during pct.

  7. I was told by some others 10 weeks is okay if sides r well...I have about 3 more days till PCT....I started mid november so its more around 8 weeks...But yea to shed that fat wont be a problem at all cause of my fast metabolism...Maybe a few tanning sessions too would help

  8. If you've been on cycle for 10 weeks, DO NOT!!! cut your calories during pct. You are pretty much guaranteed to be highly shutdown, and all that lowering calories during pct is going to do is cause you to lose a good portion of your gains. To be on the safe side, wait at least a few weeks after you finish pct to start cutting.

  9. Alrighty, I keep the calories up...What do u guy think though, did I do good on this cycle from the results?

  10. Ive lifted for about 1 1/2 years a few years back..then stopped...and now started again a couple months ago...Funny you say that since friends have asked me if I was on steroids...Newb how bout we see a pic of you?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Renton405
    Yea on my pct ill start cutting down the cals...ive been in the range of 3500-4000 daily
    Not a good idea, as stated above

    keep 'em high!

    edit: sorry, the pics are to crappy to tell the difference

    I can definately see the mass in yoru chest and arms. When you peel those layers off, you can make newb take his words back

  12. I'd just do my best to ingnore ignorant comments such as those from Newb017 if I were you. I'm sure others on the board will agree with me in saying that those kind of rude, non-constructive comments have no business around here.

    What kind of mass gains did you see during the cycle? Strength gains, etc. would be useful as well in us gauging your success on the cycle.

  13. looking over my comment i realize it was very unconstructive, but i said it out of pure frustration, maybe you look bigger in life, but honestly you came off and very uninformed, you asked us how we thought you did, i just dont see much, granted it is without pics from before your cycle, way too many people are turning to ph/gear before they're actually ready and it's frustrated seeing all of them doing it, so maybe i jumped to conclusions and you are perfectly ready, sorry, as for a pic of me, i dont have anything current but this is about 10ish months old

    http://www.djcassociates.net/copperm...?album=5&pos=7

  14. I started the cycle around 180-182....and now im flutuating between 200 and 203...
    I dont do maxs, but I use around 240-250lbs on the bench for 6-8...and 220-230 for 12-15..If I did a one rep max I dont know, but it would kill my joints thats for sure...The problem is that I have long arms, so there is a 'sticking point' on the bench press that I cant lower my arms under..I am unable to touch the barbell to my chest without my elbows going way below level...Before the cycle I was using around the 200 range flat for benching

    The pics are with a cam, so low-quality, no oil or lotion, no pump up, and no tan or bronzer either

  15. 20 pounds gained certainly sounds like a successful cycle to me.

  16. yea, id say around 6-8 lbs were fat from the higher cals...

  17. 20 is a very solid cycle, if you have before pics at all i'm interested to see your bf% before hand

  18. Renton I'm also doing a 1-T/4-AD cycle. I've gained around 20lbs and dropped BF%. I'm going on PCT a week from sunday.

  19. ^^^

    hey bro i'm very interested in your results, mainly during and after pct, let us know how it goes

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Newb017
    ^^^

    hey bro i'm very interested in your results, mainly during and after pct, let us know how it goes
    I will, this is my 6th week, I'm doing a 7 week cycle.

  21. Legs are 26 Inches, almost 27 in the upper meaty part..
    Arms 16 inch cold

    Before arms were about 15..maybe 15 1/3

    I wish I had a before pic

    I guess I can use this as my off season(before) winter bulk pic...Take rest with PCT...and then start another cycle before late spring/summer, where ill cut down, and post that pic months later down the line

  22. Well Im almost a week into the PCT and I have only lost 1 pound...I am 200.8 lbs..So not too bad..My balls are full and plumpy now and not penuts anymore...the 6oxo is quite effective...no strength loss really..The only thing ive suffered is a bad loss of libido, but no problem for me really since I dont have a GF right now(as well as not wasting money on paid women)...but I think my next cycle I will drop the 4ad cause it made me too puffy and bloated...maybe just 1test and tren, I dont care about the libido loss...

  23. you went 10 weeks and you're only using 6-oxo?

  24. 10 Weeks and your using 6-oxo, sounds like you are taking some major risks there, you really need to get hold of some Nolva!

  25. there's better ways of expressing your opinion, if you feel that way so be it but at least express some reason why


    EDIT: and i'd also like to add that just like one of my earlier posts, though he may have ran what appears to be a successful cycle, he's using 6OXO after a long 1-T cycle, aka uninformed and probably jumped to ph too soon, hopefully it all works out good though

  26. Quote Originally Posted by crazybeef5555
    why would he need nolva? he already has a nice pair of breasts!
    At least he has the balls to post his pictures for all to see. Keep your garbage to yourself

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Newb017

    EDIT: and i'd also like to add that just like one of my earlier posts, though he may have ran what appears to be a successful cycle, he's using 6OXO after a long 1-T cycle, aka uninformed and probably jumped to ph too soon, hopefully it all works out good though
    Let him explain himself first...hopefully he's not using 6oxo by itself

  28. he's already started pct and didn't mention novla/clomid, 6OXO is all he's using, but from an earlier post apparently he's doin alright, we'll see how it works itself out i guess

  29. not everyone needs nolva, but because gyno is something very difficult to get rid of once it's there, you should always have it or take it just in case. IMO you should do a long cutting phase for about 6 months using ecy on and off. Once you've shredded all that bodyfat away, do a month of lifting with maintenance calories, and then go on a bulker using either test/dbol/eq (test enanthate 500 mg/week for 3 months, dbol for first month, eq for last 2 months), or if you want to stick with ph's run 4ad for 4 weeks and m1t for the last 2. take a month off and repeat. In any case yur results will be astounding if you cut for a while and then with low bf% start another bulker.

  30. sorry to be rude earlier, its just way too tempting to be a dick over the internet..


    And its too tempting for us to give you the boot.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by crazybeef5555
    why would he need nolva? he already has a nice pair of breasts!
    Obviously you dont know what nolva is used for....

    Whats up with all these trolls latley?

  32. Quote Originally Posted by crazybeef5555
    not everyone needs nolva, but because gyno is something very difficult to get rid of once it's there, you should always have it or take it just in case. IMO you should do a long cutting phase for about 6 months using ecy on and off. Once you've shredded all that bodyfat away, do a month of lifting with maintenance calories, and then go on a bulker using either test/dbol/eq (test enanthate 500 mg/week for 3 months, dbol for first month, eq for last 2 months), or if you want to stick with ph's run 4ad for 4 weeks and m1t for the last 2. take a month off and repeat. In any case yur results will be astounding if you cut for a while and then with low bf% start another bulker.
    Listen to this 18 year old, lol....Its funny being told your 'uninformed' by a kid, lol...kids these days, lol

    anyway



    6oxo, tribulus, and nolva is my full pct stack..I mentioned the 6oxo because this is my first time using it...gyno wasnt that bad...i think when people look at well developed pecs they think gyno right off the bat...or jealousy...

    strength hasnt gone down, still using 270-280lbs on bench/smith for 6-8 reps...and 240 for regular ....im actually gonna try to shoot for 285 or even 290 tommorow with elbow supports tommorow on the smith...this 6oxo really seems to work well with retaining strength

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Renton405
    Listen to this 18 year old, lol



    6oxo, tribulus, and nolva is my full pct stack..
    Cool bro, what are you using for dosage?

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Wedgylx
    Cool bro, what are you using for dosage?
    STarting off at 40mg, for first half of month, then down to 20mg during the end... and then 3 capules of 6oxo at nightime with food...

  35. kinda funny this "kid" benches more than you. Not that bench is that impotant, but i still can, and im not fat either.

  36. and yes i know what nolva is for, but theres no point in using it when the tits are already there

  37. Quote Originally Posted by crazybeef5555
    and yes i know what nolva is for, but theres no point in using it when the tits are already there
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/search.php?

  38. anyways, pease stop taking ph's and get the real thing, less sides with much more results.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Renton405
    STarting off at 40mg, for first half of month, then down to 20mg during the end... and then 3 capules of 6oxo at nightime with food...
    sounds solid to me. Out of curiosity, why did you elect to use both?

  40. Quote Originally Posted by crazybeef5555
    kinda funny this "kid" benches more than you. Not that bench is that impotant, but i still can, and im not fat either.
    Im sure your not... your just an idiot..
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-04-2012, 01:12 PM
  2. 10 Week Size Surge
    By Sheesh in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-17-2011, 12:34 AM
  3. b4 after pics 10 week bulk
    By Movin_weight in forum Pics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-04-2008, 12:39 PM
  4. nolva or clomid for 10 week cycle
    By MikeK in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-04-2004, 07:18 PM
  5. 10 weeks out
    By b-boy in forum Pics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-06-2004, 09:39 AM
Log in
Log in