10 Week 1test4AD Pic

brandon79

Awards
2 more...The last one I think i took best
you have a good base... if you plan on running another cycle, i would look to run a 1-test cyp, test prop cycle... cut your cals, carbs, input some cardio and all that top layer of fat will come right off.

Renton405

Awards
Yea on my pct ill start cutting down the cals...ive been in the range of 3500-4000 daily

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
10 weeks is awful long for 1-test/4ad. You running hcg?

I agree you need to cut, but don't do it during pct.

Renton405

Awards
I was told by some others 10 weeks is okay if sides r well...I have about 3 more days till PCT....I started mid november so its more around 8 weeks...But yea to shed that fat wont be a problem at all cause of my fast metabolism...Maybe a few tanning sessions too would help

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you've been on cycle for 10 weeks, DO NOT!!! cut your calories during pct. You are pretty much guaranteed to be highly shutdown, and all that lowering calories during pct is going to do is cause you to lose a good portion of your gains. To be on the safe side, wait at least a few weeks after you finish pct to start cutting.

Renton405

Awards
Alrighty, I keep the calories up...What do u guy think though, did I do good on this cycle from the results?

Renton405

Awards
Ive lifted for about 1 1/2 years a few years back..then stopped...and now started again a couple months ago...Funny you say that since friends have asked me if I was on steroids...Newb how bout we see a pic of you?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Yea on my pct ill start cutting down the cals...ive been in the range of 3500-4000 daily
Not a good idea, as stated above ;)

keep 'em high!

edit: sorry, the pics are to crappy to tell the difference :(

I can definately see the mass in yoru chest and arms. When you peel those layers off, you can make newb take his words back ;)

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd just do my best to ingnore ignorant comments such as those from Newb017 if I were you. I'm sure others on the board will agree with me in saying that those kind of rude, non-constructive comments have no business around here.

What kind of mass gains did you see during the cycle? Strength gains, etc. would be useful as well in us gauging your success on the cycle.

Newb017

Banned
Awards
looking over my comment i realize it was very unconstructive, but i said it out of pure frustration, maybe you look bigger in life, but honestly you came off and very uninformed, you asked us how we thought you did, i just dont see much, granted it is without pics from before your cycle, way too many people are turning to ph/gear before they're actually ready and it's frustrated seeing all of them doing it, so maybe i jumped to conclusions and you are perfectly ready, sorry, as for a pic of me, i dont have anything current but this is about 10ish months old

http://www.djcassociates.net/coppermine/displayimage.php?album=5&pos=7

Renton405

Awards
I started the cycle around 180-182....and now im flutuating between 200 and 203...
I dont do maxs, but I use around 240-250lbs on the bench for 6-8...and 220-230 for 12-15..If I did a one rep max I dont know, but it would kill my joints thats for sure...The problem is that I have long arms, so there is a 'sticking point' on the bench press that I cant lower my arms under..I am unable to touch the barbell to my chest without my elbows going way below level...Before the cycle I was using around the 200 range flat for benching

The pics are with a cam, so low-quality, no oil or lotion, no pump up, and no tan or bronzer either

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
20 pounds gained certainly sounds like a successful cycle to me.

Renton405

Awards
yea, id say around 6-8 lbs were fat from the higher cals...

Newb017

Banned
Awards
20 is a very solid cycle, if you have before pics at all i'm interested to see your bf% before hand

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Renton I'm also doing a 1-T/4-AD cycle. I've gained around 20lbs and dropped BF%. I'm going on PCT a week from sunday.

Newb017

Banned
Awards
^^^

hey bro i'm very interested in your results, mainly during and after pct, let us know how it goes

Renton405

Awards
Legs are 26 Inches, almost 27 in the upper meaty part..
Arms 16 inch cold

Before arms were about 15..maybe 15 1/3

I wish I had a before pic

I guess I can use this as my off season(before) winter bulk pic...Take rest with PCT...and then start another cycle before late spring/summer, where ill cut down, and post that pic months later down the line

Renton405

Awards
Well Im almost a week into the PCT and I have only lost 1 pound...I am 200.8 lbs..So not too bad..My balls are full and plumpy now and not penuts anymore...the 6oxo is quite effective...no strength loss really..The only thing ive suffered is a bad loss of libido, but no problem for me really since I dont have a GF right now(as well as not wasting money on paid women)...but I think my next cycle I will drop the 4ad cause it made me too puffy and bloated...maybe just 1test and tren, I dont care about the libido loss...

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
you went 10 weeks and you're only using 6-oxo?

phlppip

Awards
10 Weeks and your using 6-oxo, sounds like you are taking some major risks there, you really need to get hold of some Nolva!

Newb017

Banned
Awards
there's better ways of expressing your opinion, if you feel that way so be it but at least express some reason why

EDIT: and i'd also like to add that just like one of my earlier posts, though he may have ran what appears to be a successful cycle, he's using 6OXO after a long 1-T cycle, aka uninformed and probably jumped to ph too soon, hopefully it all works out good though

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
EDIT: and i'd also like to add that just like one of my earlier posts, though he may have ran what appears to be a successful cycle, he's using 6OXO after a long 1-T cycle, aka uninformed and probably jumped to ph too soon, hopefully it all works out good though
Let him explain himself first...hopefully he's not using 6oxo by itself

Newb017

Banned
Awards
he's already started pct and didn't mention novla/clomid, 6OXO is all he's using, but from an earlier post apparently he's doin alright, we'll see how it works itself out i guess

crazybeef5555

Banned
Awards
not everyone needs nolva, but because gyno is something very difficult to get rid of once it's there, you should always have it or take it just in case. IMO you should do a long cutting phase for about 6 months using ecy on and off. Once you've shredded all that bodyfat away, do a month of lifting with maintenance calories, and then go on a bulker using either test/dbol/eq (test enanthate 500 mg/week for 3 months, dbol for first month, eq for last 2 months), or if you want to stick with ph's run 4ad for 4 weeks and m1t for the last 2. take a month off and repeat. In any case yur results will be astounding if you cut for a while and then with low bf% start another bulker.

crazybeef5555

Banned
Awards
sorry to be rude earlier, its just way too tempting to be a dick over the internet..

And its too tempting for us to give you the boot.

Renton405

Awards
not everyone needs nolva, but because gyno is something very difficult to get rid of once it's there, you should always have it or take it just in case. IMO you should do a long cutting phase for about 6 months using ecy on and off. Once you've shredded all that bodyfat away, do a month of lifting with maintenance calories, and then go on a bulker using either test/dbol/eq (test enanthate 500 mg/week for 3 months, dbol for first month, eq for last 2 months), or if you want to stick with ph's run 4ad for 4 weeks and m1t for the last 2. take a month off and repeat. In any case yur results will be astounding if you cut for a while and then with low bf% start another bulker.
Listen to this 18 year old, lol....Its funny being told your 'uninformed' by a kid, lol...kids these days, lol

anyway

6oxo, tribulus, and nolva is my full pct stack..I mentioned the 6oxo because this is my first time using it...gyno wasnt that bad...i think when people look at well developed pecs they think gyno right off the bat...or jealousy...

strength hasnt gone down, still using 270-280lbs on bench/smith for 6-8 reps...and 240 for regular ....im actually gonna try to shoot for 285 or even 290 tommorow with elbow supports tommorow on the smith...this 6oxo really seems to work well with retaining strength

Renton405

Awards
Cool bro, what are you using for dosage?
STarting off at 40mg, for first half of month, then down to 20mg during the end... and then 3 capules of 6oxo at nightime with food...

crazybeef5555

Banned
Awards
kinda funny this "kid" benches more than you. Not that bench is that impotant, but i still can, and im not fat either.

crazybeef5555

Banned
Awards
and yes i know what nolva is for, but theres no point in using it when the tits are already there

crazybeef5555

Banned
Awards
anyways, pease stop taking ph's and get the real thing, less sides with much more results.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
STarting off at 40mg, for first half of month, then down to 20mg during the end... and then 3 capules of 6oxo at nightime with food...
sounds solid to me. Out of curiosity, why did you elect to use both?

crazybeef5555

Banned
Awards
wedgy, you trying to say nolva is not used to prevent gyno? This is news to me, and the rest of earth.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
wedgy, you trying to say nolva is not used to prevent gyno? This is news to me, and the rest of earth.
I'm not saying that at all. I'm saying I dont think you really know what gyno is, or what nolva does.

crazybeef5555

Banned
Awards
I wouldn't want to confuse with such things by explaining its mechanism of action, but its an anti estrogen, and gyno is puffiness in the nipple area. Now do you know what a thing called dbol does? or what a thing called testosterone cypionate does?

HINT: They do a lot more than any ph!

crazybeef5555

Banned
Awards
and the only valid argument for prohormones, the legallity issue, is already gone, as they are illegal, and you are an obvious supporter of using illegal pct methods.

crazybeef5555

Banned
Awards
What i was saying before, as a joke, before i tried to help the dude and was shut down, was that who cares about puffy nipples, when ur already gonna be embarassed to take your shirt off in public anyway? The insult was directed at what i thought at the time was an idiot jumping into a cycle without adequate pct, which happens all too often. For every one person on this board who uses aas/ph's without pct theres 5 in my gym, and hearing about ti angers me.

crazybeef5555

Banned
Awards
and im sorry to insult you wedgy, if myself or anyone i know ever has any question on anything related to pct i will have them pm you, so you can help them with your magical search button and extensive wealth of knowledge on the subject.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I wouldn't want to confuse with such things by explaining its mechanism of action, but its an anti estrogen, and gyno is puffiness in the nipple area. Now do you know what a thing called dbol does? or what a thing called testosterone cypionate does?

HINT: They do a lot more than any ph!
Actually just puffiness is probably fat in the chest area. Gyno is usually a lump in or behind the nipple area. It also has other problems tied with it THAT MAY NOT BE VISABLE. With 1-T its much less of a worry but its not at all uncommon for people to seem fine and start lactating. You take PCT after every cycle, to recommend otherwise is not only stupid, but irresponsible.

I'm not at all against the use of AAS but obviously this isnt the route he wants to take.

crazybeef5555

Banned
Awards
LMFAO, i take that back, it seems you spend all of your time on this website posting in supplements and the ph section. Probably 2 of the least important sections on the sight. I will come to you if i need to know anything about any type of andros or creatine. You can come to me if you need to learn how to lift and eat properly.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
and im sorry to insult you wedgy, if myself or anyone i know ever has any question on anything related to pct i will have them pm you, so you can help them with your magical search button and extensive wealth of knowledge on the subject.
I dont know what it is lately with these internet tough guys coming after me? Its people like you that got PH's banned in the first place, and also the reason they dont want people our age on this board. Your first post here was an insult to a regular member (renton) and now you're coming after me? Good start bro. I'm still interested in your results renton, as for crazy beef, some of us are mature enough to keep our posts on topic

Renton405

Awards
Well lotsa kids with screennames like musclehead, beefhead, etc tend to be twigs from what ive seen..hence the need to compensate themselves with a SN like that