Awards
  • Established
That's a BIG back....

lookin big, diplomats!

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
biceps and double bicep from back

i weighed 191 at these pics. since then i have put on 20 pounds!!

Attachments

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
thanks yall!! i just do heavy pull ups, barbell rows and deads.

please can somebody help me resize the bicep pics so i can put it on my avatar?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
This what you needed, diplomats? ;)

BTW, are you sure you're 5'11"? B/C, you looked much too big / muscular to only weight 190lbs in those pics.....

Last edited:

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
2 words = no legs

yeah alot of people tell me that. I am dedicating this whole year to heavy ass squats. so you will be seeing an update right around christmas time by. Hoping everything goes smooth.

Oh and much much thanks for resizing the pics.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
looking at the size of your back i am gonna say there is no way you only weight 213. I weight about that and I am about your height and I am not as big. Even if your legs are small, take a look at the scale again dude.....you look more like about 230-5. btw, looking real good, nice mass.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
dude!! I weigh 213 and i am for real. Thats what the scale says.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
2 words = no legs

yeah alot of people tell me that. I am dedicating this whole year to heavy ass squats. so you will be seeing an update right around christmas time by. Hoping everything goes smooth.

Oh and much much thanks for resizing the pics.
No problem...

For you to only weight 213, you must be walking on bean-poles :p Good luck with your training man, lookin huge!

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Looking good Bro... but the weight doesn't jive, unless you're 5'11 in heels! :lol:

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
this is to all of you.

I am sure that all of you have heard of surge nubret the bodybuilder from France that was in the pumping iron movie with arnold. He weighed 200 pounds and was 6ft tall, he looked almost as big as arnold. This is due to light bone structure that had. Well i am just like that i have small joints and a light bone structure. My wrist are about 6.5 inches for crying out loud. Some people have heavy bone structure and look smaller than their actual weight. Its all genetic. YES I AM 5'11''

Oh and my arms measure 18.5 inch flexed

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
yeeah buddy

i have been off my cycle for about 4week now. Lost 4 pounds and gained it back. Thanks too my pct including 6-oxo, clomid, v12 turbo, vitrix, high calories. Bodyweight 215lbs

Attachments