Progress pic from March to Aug 2013.

  1. Cool Progress pic from March to Aug 2013.


    What's up everyone! Well I'm prepping for my first physique show in 5 weeks. This is my progress from March to Aug



    Cutting Diet: (Rough estimate)
    2500-3400 cals per day(Roughly)
    260-300 grams of Protein
    260 carbs
    Fats I don't count

    Supplements:
    iForce Dexaprine XR
    iForce Isotean
    iForce Hemavol
    iForce Joint Help
    Virtago S2
    Engorge

    I added 1hr 10 mins of cardio 6 days a week along with heavy weight training. I take one day off completely from the gym. I still got alot of work to do.


  2. Damn dude you leaned up good without loosing alot of size. It doesnt look like you are starving yourself with that diet. 70 min of cardio 6 days a week is crazy. Good luck at the show.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Damn dude you leaned up good without loosing alot of size. It doesnt look like you are starving yourself with that diet. 70 min of cardio 6 days a week is crazy. Good luck at the show.
    Thank you brother, I really appreciate it. Yeah I started off with a dirty bulk and I will never do it again lol. Next year I will do a lean bulk. Although it doesn't seem like I'm starving myself, I'm constantly hungry and that with me eating every 2 1/2hrs. I'm use to Large pies of pizza, 9 BK bacon burger with large fries lol but it has been a loooong road. Thank you again
    •   
       


  4. Update: Pics maybe 3-4days ago. I've done 90 mins instead of 70 mins of cardio this week.





  5. Nice work bro... Your dialed in!!! Givin me some motivation w my own cut.... Did you always hit cardio that long or did you up it and the number of days.... Also if you did, was it a gradual increase or did you make big jumps?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by LivingStrongE View Post
    Update: Pics maybe 3-4days ago. I've done 90 mins instead of 70 mins of cardio this week.
    Damn man you are a cut mf. You should have no probs at the show. Way to kick ass.

  7. I use to do 15 mins of cardio and complain! lol i hate it so much. Then I worked my way up to 35 mins and stood there for maybe 3 weeks then jumped to 45 mins, stood there for maybe 2 weeks then jumped to 70 mins and a week and a half later I'm doing 90 mins. I don't plan on doing more than that from this point. It sucks man but I'll do maybe 90 mins straight on my days off and 60 mins at 5am fasted and then 30 mins after my weight training at night. I really want to win my first show so I have to go through this if I want it bad.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Damn man you are a cut mf. You should have no probs at the show. Way to kick ass.
    Much appreciated my brother. I still have 4 weeks left so I'm trying to lose another 5 lbs or so. I just up'd my protein to 350.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by LivingStrongE View Post
    I use to do 15 mins of cardio and complain! lol i hate it so much. Then I worked my way up to 35 mins and stood there for maybe 3 weeks then jumped to 45 mins, stood there for maybe 2 weeks then jumped to 70 mins and a week and a half later I'm doing 90 mins. I don't plan on doing more than that from this point. It sucks man but I'll do maybe 90 mins straight on my days off and 60 mins at 5am fasted and then 30 mins after my weight training at night. I really want to win my first show so I have to go through this if I want it bad.
    Yeah I think you told me you were doing 40/30 split am/pm.... Anyway bro your shredded!!! Good luck w your show.... Kill it!!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Yeah I think you told me you were doing 40/30 split am/pm.... Anyway bro your shredded!!! Good luck w your show.... Kill it!!!
    Thank you brother, much appreciated.

  11. Very impressive!!! Great motivation! Thank you!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  12. Looking incredible mate...all the best

  13. looking real solid brah, very nice cut.
    Hard work beats talents when talent fails to work hard- Live by this chit

    My Fitness Pal SN- BreakTalents

  14. awesome work man, you're almost at the finish line

    best of luck at the show!
    "if there's one thing women love, it's a vascular man" - stewie griffin

  15. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Very impressive!!! Great motivation! Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by alphanik View Post
    Looking incredible mate...all the best
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekygains View Post
    looking real solid brah, very nice cut.
    Quote Originally Posted by tjbruno View Post
    awesome work man, you're almost at the finish line

    best of luck at the show!
    Thank you all so much. It hasn't been an easy road but it can be accomplished.

  16. Your looking great brother! THat Dexaprine XR aint no joke!

    You do a hour and 10 of cardio a day? 6 days a week? beast mode!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    Your looking great brother! THat Dexaprine XR aint no joke!

    You do a hour and 10 of cardio a day? 6 days a week? beast mode!
    Thanks brother! Yeah Dexaprine XR is awesome without it I would be so hungry especially on my LOW carb days!. I started to do 1hr and 30 mins this week. I'll keep it that way till the last week before the show and maybe start to play around with my water weight.

  18. Nice work man. Dexaprine XR must crush the appetite for you.

  19. Looking good. What do you do for cardio? 90 min straight or do you mix it up?

  20. Looking really good here, man. You got the porn look going for you too on the overhead flex, lol.

    Youve got better balance than most of the guys I see competing in these things. They dont tend to have well developed traps and necks, and rarely legs. It's like they are built for surfer trunks.
    "The Iron never lies to you."~Henry Rollins
    "People have to get away from the dogma that it's all free weights or all machines. They can have sex. You can do both."~Dave Tate

  21. How did the show go? Pics of conditioning?

  22. Nice and steady cutting bro.... Im impressed and keeping the size is awesome.

  23. VERY inspirational as I'm about 2.5 weeks from starting my cut cycle - NICE WORK !!!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by CorpKiller View Post
    Looking good. What do you do for cardio? 90 min straight or do you mix it up?
    I'd like to know this as well.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-07-2012, 03:24 AM
  2. Jmh80's Progression From 2001 to Now
    By jmh80 in forum Pics
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 09-20-2010, 06:31 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-30-2006, 02:49 AM
  4. New to Forum. 1 year progress pics
    By Nick912 in forum Pics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-23-2005, 05:20 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-13-2004, 10:02 PM
Log in
Log in