Just checking...

• Thread starter ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
  • Start date

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

I have never posted q pic so I just wanted to see if I can do it without screwing up! I will update later on with better pics. I was so soar when this pic was taken that I told my girl to take a pic of my back even though I almost couldn't get up....and this was UPPER body soarness!!!!! (Damn MaNiaK flyes...you guys must try them!) I could barely do a lat pose. I will send better ones I swear!
PS
How can I add an attachment that shows the pic without having to click on it>?!?
-

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I believe you can use the tags [IMG*] url goes here[/IMG*] remove the *, but this way you'd have to upload the pics somewhere.

Sorry, its late and I had a brain fart....could you be a little more specific? I am sure I am gonna feel stupid later on for asking again but as of right now I am not sure what you are talking about!

I clicked on attachments and then on the pic...then clicked upload adn it just doesn't appear! I gotta a message saying that their is work being done on the site but it doesn't seem likely since all the other functions are working properly.

Still nothing...I guess I will try tomorrow...the same message keeps on popping up about the site and maintanance!

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Still nothing...I guess I will try tomorrow...the same message keeps on popping up about the site and maintanance!
you can e-mail me the pic, maybe I'll have better luck...
it could be much too big of a file or something, these forums can be weird about file attachments.

PM me your email bro and I will send. I really appreciate it! I still can't post the damn pics!

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Here are the pics (I posted them for Maniak)--they were huge file sizes, that's probably what the problem was. (Check out his freggin' supps cabinet!!!!:box: )

Last edited:
kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I'm loving that supps cabinet of yours Maniak :box:

Back's lookin like it's got some size in it :D However, standing pictures from different angles and poses may be easier to judge and critique :D ;)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, that sh*t is funny Maniak.:lol: Nice pose bro.
Damn that is one supp cabinet.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
:icon_lol: The 'ol lay-down lat spread. I just don't understand why that one hasn't caught on more at the bb shows:confused:

dd

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

speakle

DONT F$*# WITH MY NUTS!
Awards
Damn, I am glad you guys pointed out that he was layin down I was wondering why he was so damn close to that wall!

My next pic will be of the double biceps while in the bath tub with a rubber ducky!

Of course bro! Would you be able to tell me how to adjust the size of the pics so I don't have to harass you!

I got a few more I wanna post of the supps to freak you guys out!

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Of course bro! Would you be able to tell me how to adjust the size of the pics so I don't have to harass you!
I used adobe photoshop to do it, but I'm sure there are freeware available on the internet where you can resize images, etc...however, I do not know of any...i've already got photoshop :D

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Dude, I think you're on to something here. Posing while laying down is a great idea for bulking season. Less calories being burned...LOL. Lookin' good Maniak. That's a hell of a stash you got going there.

Thank you for the critiques guys....if you don't mind I will send some more pics your way Kwyk! If anyone knows of a FREE way to adjust my pic size please let me know...I just bought the damn camera so I am new to this!

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
Nice stash! What do you think of that SuperPump250 by Gaspari? Any good?

I personally don't like the SuperPump. I have only tried it 3 times but I never got any good workouts with NO-Xplode or with any of the No2 type products! I think I will give up on those type of supplements! I get nothing out of them at all!

GuardDog

GuardDog

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Man that is a serious supp cabinet. Now I know who bought up all the Superdrol and the M4OHN during the presale. I might be calling you in a year or two for a hook up. ;)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like how you got the ZMA Tech from Vitamin Shoppe up there.. ;)

You really should send me the Superdrol, I can "store" it for you, now that these vultures know your stockpile.. :D

I actually got to show you a more updated pic of the shelf...I got another bottle of SD from bulk when they did the resell and I have a couple of bottles of UG M1T coming in as well as some more MethylDien and some 1AD...figured I could stack the 1AD and SD toghether instead of stacking with another methyl!

IF this works thanks so much bro...I think I can resize the pics!!!!!!!!!! THank you Kwyck!!!!!!!!

Attachments

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
IF this works thanks so much bro...I think I can resize the pics!!!!!!!!!! THank you Kwyck!!!!!!!!
Glad it worked out well for you ;)

Does your supply ever diminish? You could take care 1/2 of am.com's members' supplement needs for 4 months! :thumbsup:

Hey guys...I gotta lot of new pics for you to tear apart....after a post a lot of these pics I will show you my ENTIRE SUPP selection in a few days!

Attachments

Just let me know what you guys think! Looking forward to the responses!

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Arms, legs, and shoulders are all lookin' pretty thick bro ;) Your lifts must be coming along nicely, especially for the wheels.

It seems like your back and chest may be behind, but, in order to "really tell", you'd have to cut down a little IMHO. I personally would run a cutter on my next cycle if I were you. Read into the diet carefully, or if you have that kind of extra cash to throw around for supplements, you may want to talk to Bobo :D You'll come out looking like an ANIMAL!

My .02.....and I hate you! I love that supp cabinet :D he, he, he....I just bought school books with my last few hundred dollars :( Wanna trade? :D

Arms, legs, and shoulders are all lookin' pretty thick bro ;) Your lifts must be coming along nicely, especially for the wheels.

It seems like your back and chest may be behind, but, in order to "really tell", you'd have to cut down a little IMHO. I personally would run a cutter on my next cycle if I were you. Read into the diet carefully, or if you have that kind of extra cash to throw around for supplements, you may want to talk to Bobo :D You'll come out looking like an ANIMAL!

My .02.....and I hate you! I love that supp cabinet :D he, he, he....I just bought school books with my last few hundred dollars :( Wanna trade? :D

1)Funny cause I feel like my shoulders and arms are a weak point...and I am on my second week back into training legs....I RARELY train them because I feel like I need a bigger upper body for better symmetry! What do you think?

2)I was told by my workout partner and honest friend that to really get a feel for my physique that I would need to cut up some more and I will. I am easing into a stricter diet now. The calipers read 17-18% last time...the Sesathin really kept my BF in control on my last cycle. I am dying to get down to about 9-11% as I made a bet/contest with a friend by May 22.

3)Actually I am on a break from College right now and feel like a loser jsut working for the family biz...I am seriously considering getting my certification as a trainer and I am DYING to get back into school....so I actually would trade you bro!

If the rest of the board want to critique it would be appreciated...O and Kwyk....just to show you what I mean about legs....my first workout back with Squatting I was doing 225 for 6....this week I did 315 for 6! My calves are a natural 17.5-18'' no matter what! I actually gotta post a better pic of my calves....they used to look really good when I did train them and was a lot leaner. I used to have girls in class tell me to not where denim shorts any more because my calves were nasty and freaky! Boy do I miss those days. I actually jsut started doing legs again because I figure I might as well make them as freaky as possible and at least have something worth talking about!

I went to bump this and for some reason my pics are layed out differently then before. Before they were in two rows with five columns. Now they are layed out differently and it looks like some were deleted....any one have any ideas why? I am not redownloading the pics as there are still quite a few to judge by....O, and BUMP!

Just wanted to BUMP this up....KwyK has already answered and it is appreciated....if any other of the respectable bro's here can comment/critique it would be appreciated (including all mods or senior members!!!) Thanks guys.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking solid. I would agree about the lagging chest. Back could use some work as well. Legs look good, and hey keep hitting them hard always go with your strengths, and then build from there.

If you can swing it Bobo can really help you out in no time. He did a lot for me. Good luck.

Renton405

Awards
good pics, cut before summer comes and im sure youll look great. I plan to cut soon too cause of the gain I got from the winter bulk

Thanks for the feedback guys, those who left it, and I just wanna let you know I should be updating soon. I have stayed the same weight and gotten slightly leaner.....the impressive thing is that I have gained a half an inch on my arms in the last 6 weeks without any special work on them at all....I have finally made it too 18 inches!!!! Now 19-19.5 doesn't look so far even though I feel at that size I will feel like they are still small.

Thanks for the response Pirate, your pics are definitely a motivation! Keep up the good work yourself...and shave those legs you girly man! LOL!

str8flexed

Awards
you're definately thick enough to do a show... get lean enough and you'd be just fine

-Layne

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
I agree, you are looking thick. Definitely looks like things are goning well for you.

I would cut up, then re-evaluate then. It is amazing how different you look when you are cut.

Haha....I forgot that was in this thread....I have a full explanation of them at Nutraplanet.com along with a few of my other favorite exercises with desciptions of litlte twists that make them that much more efficient. I actually have to update that thread! I think I speak for Stryder as well when saying that we would be honored to have you over at NP.com.....we definitely need more people as the forum over there is just starting out, but I have no doubt it will be a great sister forum of AM.com and avantlabs.com................MaNiaK flyes are an exercise that I have never seen done so with my ego I figured I would name them after myself! They are actually simple.....you just do flyes as you normally would do on a flat, incline, or decline and once you hit momentary muscular failure you press the weight up as you would in a press, then you lower as a flye. Depending if you really went to failure you will only be able to do 1-3, maybe more with assistance from a partner. Sort of a way to do negatives without a partner! I discovered these when working out and they really do bring up your chest. Please let me know if you use this technique and how you like it after a while. Maybe then I can go to Weider and sell it to them as the MaNiaK principle!

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Gotcha, a form of negative training. Kind of like doing leg extensions with both legs during the concentric portion, but only 1 leg during the eccentric portion (never tried that myself). I'll check out Nutraplanet.com, I could always use another board to waste time at :think:

Haha....I forgot that was in this thread....I have a full explanation of them at Nutraplanet.com along with a few of my other favorite exercises with desciptions of litlte twists that make them that much more efficient. I actually have to update that thread! I think I speak for Stryder as well when saying that we would be honored to have you over at NP.com.....we definitely need more people as the forum over there is just starting out, but I have no doubt it will be a great sister forum of AM.com and avantlabs.com................MaNiaK flyes are an exercise that I have never seen done so with my ego I figured I would name them after myself! They are actually simple.....you just do flyes as you normally would do on a flat, incline, or decline and once you hit momentary muscular failure you press the weight up as you would in a press, then you lower as a flye. Depending if you really went to failure you will only be able to do 1-3, maybe more with assistance from a partner. Sort of a way to do negatives without a partner! I discovered these when working out and they really do bring up your chest. Please let me know if you use this technique and how you like it after a while. Maybe then I can go to Weider and sell it to them as the MaNiaK principle!