Just checking...

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

    Hey guys...I gotta lot of new pics for you to tear apart....after a post a lot of these pics I will show you my ENTIRE SUPP selection in a few days!
    Attached Images Attached Images           

  2. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

    Some more!
    Attached Images Attached Images       
    •   
       

  3. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

    Just let me know what you guys think! Looking forward to the responses!
  4. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

    After this just one more set....you guys should have enuff pics to judge by then!
    Attached Images Attached Images           
  5. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

    This is it! Actually I might post some pics with Under Armour in honor of Big Pete Fox!
    Attached Images Attached Images           

  6. Arms, legs, and shoulders are all lookin' pretty thick bro Your lifts must be coming along nicely, especially for the wheels.

    It seems like your back and chest may be behind, but, in order to "really tell", you'd have to cut down a little IMHO. I personally would run a cutter on my next cycle if I were you. Read into the diet carefully, or if you have that kind of extra cash to throw around for supplements, you may want to talk to Bobo You'll come out looking like an ANIMAL!

    My .02.....and I hate you! I love that supp cabinet he, he, he....I just bought school books with my last few hundred dollars Wanna trade?
  7. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    Arms, legs, and shoulders are all lookin' pretty thick bro Your lifts must be coming along nicely, especially for the wheels.


    It seems like your back and chest may be behind, but, in order to "really tell", you'd have to cut down a little IMHO. I personally would run a cutter on my next cycle if I were you. Read into the diet carefully, or if you have that kind of extra cash to throw around for supplements, you may want to talk to Bobo You'll come out looking like an ANIMAL!

    My .02.....and I hate you! I love that supp cabinet he, he, he....I just bought school books with my last few hundred dollars Wanna trade?

    1)Funny cause I feel like my shoulders and arms are a weak point...and I am on my second week back into training legs....I RARELY train them because I feel like I need a bigger upper body for better symmetry! What do you think?

    2)I was told by my workout partner and honest friend that to really get a feel for my physique that I would need to cut up some more and I will. I am easing into a stricter diet now. The calipers read 17-18% last time...the Sesathin really kept my BF in control on my last cycle. I am dying to get down to about 9-11% as I made a bet/contest with a friend by May 22.

    3)Actually I am on a break from College right now and feel like a loser jsut working for the family biz...I am seriously considering getting my certification as a trainer and I am DYING to get back into school....so I actually would trade you bro!
  8. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

    If the rest of the board want to critique it would be appreciated...O and Kwyk....just to show you what I mean about legs....my first workout back with Squatting I was doing 225 for 6....this week I did 315 for 6! My calves are a natural 17.5-18'' no matter what! I actually gotta post a better pic of my calves....they used to look really good when I did train them and was a lot leaner. I used to have girls in class tell me to not where denim shorts any more because my calves were nasty and freaky! Boy do I miss those days. I actually jsut started doing legs again because I figure I might as well make them as freaky as possible and at least have something worth talking about!
  9. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

    I went to bump this and for some reason my pics are layed out differently then before. Before they were in two rows with five columns. Now they are layed out differently and it looks like some were deleted....any one have any ideas why? I am not redownloading the pics as there are still quite a few to judge by....O, and BUMP!
  10. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

    Just wanted to BUMP this up....KwyK has already answered and it is appreciated....if any other of the respectable bro's here can comment/critique it would be appreciated (including all mods or senior members!!!) Thanks guys.
    •   
       


  11. Looking solid. I would agree about the lagging chest. Back could use some work as well. Legs look good, and hey keep hitting them hard always go with your strengths, and then build from there.

    If you can swing it Bobo can really help you out in no time. He did a lot for me. Good luck.


  12. good pics, cut before summer comes and im sure youll look great. I plan to cut soon too cause of the gain I got from the winter bulk
  13. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

    Thanks for the feedback guys, those who left it, and I just wanna let you know I should be updating soon. I have stayed the same weight and gotten slightly leaner.....the impressive thing is that I have gained a half an inch on my arms in the last 6 weeks without any special work on them at all....I have finally made it too 18 inches!!!! Now 19-19.5 doesn't look so far even though I feel at that size I will feel like they are still small.

  14. looking thick, keep at it


    -Pirate
  15. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

    Thanks for the response Pirate, your pics are definitely a motivation! Keep up the good work yourself...and shave those legs you girly man! LOL!

  16. you're definately thick enough to do a show... get lean enough and you'd be just fine

    -Layne

  17. I agree, you are looking thick. Definitely looks like things are goning well for you.

    I would cut up, then re-evaluate then. It is amazing how different you look when you are cut.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by MaNiaK1027
    (Damn MaNiaK flyes...you guys must try them!) I could barely do a lat pose.
    Could you share your secret exercise with me?
  19. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

    Haha....I forgot that was in this thread....I have a full explanation of them at Nutraplanet.com along with a few of my other favorite exercises with desciptions of litlte twists that make them that much more efficient. I actually have to update that thread! I think I speak for Stryder as well when saying that we would be honored to have you over at NP.com.....we definitely need more people as the forum over there is just starting out, but I have no doubt it will be a great sister forum of AM.com and avantlabs.com................M aNiaK flyes are an exercise that I have never seen done so with my ego I figured I would name them after myself! They are actually simple.....you just do flyes as you normally would do on a flat, incline, or decline and once you hit momentary muscular failure you press the weight up as you would in a press, then you lower as a flye. Depending if you really went to failure you will only be able to do 1-3, maybe more with assistance from a partner. Sort of a way to do negatives without a partner! I discovered these when working out and they really do bring up your chest. Please let me know if you use this technique and how you like it after a while. Maybe then I can go to Weider and sell it to them as the MaNiaK principle!

  20. Gotcha, a form of negative training. Kind of like doing leg extensions with both legs during the concentric portion, but only 1 leg during the eccentric portion (never tried that myself). I'll check out Nutraplanet.com, I could always use another board to waste time at

    Quote Originally Posted by MaNiaK1027
    Haha....I forgot that was in this thread....I have a full explanation of them at Nutraplanet.com along with a few of my other favorite exercises with desciptions of litlte twists that make them that much more efficient. I actually have to update that thread! I think I speak for Stryder as well when saying that we would be honored to have you over at NP.com.....we definitely need more people as the forum over there is just starting out, but I have no doubt it will be a great sister forum of AM.com and avantlabs.com................M aNiaK flyes are an exercise that I have never seen done so with my ego I figured I would name them after myself! They are actually simple.....you just do flyes as you normally would do on a flat, incline, or decline and once you hit momentary muscular failure you press the weight up as you would in a press, then you lower as a flye. Depending if you really went to failure you will only be able to do 1-3, maybe more with assistance from a partner. Sort of a way to do negatives without a partner! I discovered these when working out and they really do bring up your chest. Please let me know if you use this technique and how you like it after a while. Maybe then I can go to Weider and sell it to them as the MaNiaK principle!

  21. Damn, bro. I just saw this thread for the first time. You have some serious thickness. What are your stats?

    I would agree that arms certainly appear to be a strong point, especially here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attac...achmentid=7978

    I disagree with the previous comments about bringing up the back, at least in terms of width. You have a serious spread here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attac...achmentid=7976
    It looks like you have really high lat insertions.

    Once you get that cut on it will be much easier to tell what else is strong vs. needs work. Get cutting. I'm sure you will like the results.

    Good work so far .

  22. Bump for maniak and his 18" guns........get those updatd pics up soon!
  23. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

    I got some new ones but I need a new pic resizer.....do you got anymore Kwyk!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by MaNiaK1027
    My calves are a natural 17.5-18'' no matter what!
    **** you guys, i'm going home.

    seriously bro, looking thick, no doubt about it. i'm not good at picking out weak points and things of the sort. but i agree with the others about cutting up, time to see what's under there. how you sitting with the diet? the 22nd is fast approaching.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Just Checking In Ith EPI
    By Brolic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 11-20-2008, 09:32 PM
  2. Just Checking
    By Bourque77 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 11:54 AM
  3. Just checking out cycle ideas
    By Jim Mills in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-01-2006, 10:39 AM
  4. just checking in
    By cj1capp in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-28-2006, 09:55 PM
Log in
Log in