Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Looking solid. I would agree about the lagging chest. Back could use some work as well. Legs look good, and hey keep hitting them hard always go with your strengths, and then build from there.

If you can swing it Bobo can really help you out in no time. He did a lot for me. Good luck.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.41%

good pics, cut before summer comes and im sure youll look great. I plan to cut soon too cause of the gain I got from the winter bulk
  3. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

Thanks for the feedback guys, those who left it, and I just wanna let you know I should be updating soon. I have stayed the same weight and gotten slightly leaner.....the impressive thing is that I have gained a half an inch on my arms in the last 6 weeks without any special work on them at all....I have finally made it too 18 inches!!!! Now 19-19.5 doesn't look so far even though I feel at that size I will feel like they are still small.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.62%

looking thick, keep at it

-Pirate
  5. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Thanks for the response Pirate, your pics are definitely a motivation! Keep up the good work yourself...and shave those legs you girly man! LOL!
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.4%

you're definately thick enough to do a show... get lean enough and you'd be just fine

-Layne
  7. "He's not human!"
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.87%

I agree, you are looking thick. Definitely looks like things are goning well for you.

I would cut up, then re-evaluate then. It is amazing how different you look when you are cut.
  8. "He's not human!"
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.87%

Quote Originally Posted by MaNiaK1027
    (Damn MaNiaK flyes...you guys must try them!) I could barely do a lat pose.
    Could you share your secret exercise with me?
  9. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Haha....I forgot that was in this thread....I have a full explanation of them at Nutraplanet.com along with a few of my other favorite exercises with desciptions of litlte twists that make them that much more efficient. I actually have to update that thread! I think I speak for Stryder as well when saying that we would be honored to have you over at NP.com.....we definitely need more people as the forum over there is just starting out, but I have no doubt it will be a great sister forum of AM.com and avantlabs.com................M aNiaK flyes are an exercise that I have never seen done so with my ego I figured I would name them after myself! They are actually simple.....you just do flyes as you normally would do on a flat, incline, or decline and once you hit momentary muscular failure you press the weight up as you would in a press, then you lower as a flye. Depending if you really went to failure you will only be able to do 1-3, maybe more with assistance from a partner. Sort of a way to do negatives without a partner! I discovered these when working out and they really do bring up your chest. Please let me know if you use this technique and how you like it after a while. Maybe then I can go to Weider and sell it to them as the MaNiaK principle!
  10. "He's not human!"
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.87%

Gotcha, a form of negative training. Kind of like doing leg extensions with both legs during the concentric portion, but only 1 leg during the eccentric portion (never tried that myself). I'll check out Nutraplanet.com, I could always use another board to waste time at

Haha....I forgot that was in this thread....I have a full explanation of them at Nutraplanet.com along with a few of my other favorite exercises with desciptions of litlte twists that make them that much more efficient. I actually have to update that thread! I think I speak for Stryder as well when saying that we would be honored to have you over at NP.com.....we definitely need more people as the forum over there is just starting out, but I have no doubt it will be a great sister forum of AM.com and avantlabs.com................M aNiaK flyes are an exercise that I have never seen done so with my ego I figured I would name them after myself! They are actually simple.....you just do flyes as you normally would do on a flat, incline, or decline and once you hit momentary muscular failure you press the weight up as you would in a press, then you lower as a flye. Depending if you really went to failure you will only be able to do 1-3, maybe more with assistance from a partner. Sort of a way to do negatives without a partner! I discovered these when working out and they really do bring up your chest. Please let me know if you use this technique and how you like it after a while. Maybe then I can go to Weider and sell it to them as the MaNiaK principle!
  11. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Damn, bro. I just saw this thread for the first time. You have some serious thickness. What are your stats?

I would agree that arms certainly appear to be a strong point, especially here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attac...achmentid=7978

I disagree with the previous comments about bringing up the back, at least in terms of width. You have a serious spread here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attac...achmentid=7976
    It looks like you have really high lat insertions.

Once you get that cut on it will be much easier to tell what else is strong vs. needs work. Get cutting. I'm sure you will like the results.

Good work so far .
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Bump for maniak and his 18" guns........get those updatd pics up soon!
  13. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

I got some new ones but I need a new pic resizer.....do you got anymore Kwyk!
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.8%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

My calves are a natural 17.5-18'' no matter what!
    **** you guys, i'm going home.

seriously bro, looking thick, no doubt about it. i'm not good at picking out weak points and things of the sort. but i agree with the others about cutting up, time to see what's under there. how you sitting with the diet? the 22nd is fast approaching.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Just Checking In Ith EPI
    By Brolic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 11-20-2008, 09:32 PM
  2. Just Checking
    By Bourque77 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 11:54 AM
  3. Just checking out cycle ideas
    By Jim Mills in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7