14 years old 8 month transformation
- 06-11-2013, 08:45 PM
- 06-19-2013, 11:20 PM
- 06-19-2013, 11:22 PM
Good job man. The only tips I can give is don't stop doing it.
06-26-2013, 09:21 PM
Eat all you can right now. Eat eat and eat more.
The fight is won long before you step out into those lights, its won through all the hard work in the gym ,through all those miles ran-Ali
07-01-2013, 11:47 PM
07-07-2013, 04:16 PM
Also pay attention to your growth span (height wise) don't want to stun your growth by lifting to much. But great progress I wish I was at your current weight. Congrats
07-07-2013, 05:04 PM
07-07-2013, 06:02 PM
No company is interested in doing a 12+ year study with a big enough sample size to probe it's a myth or not. No one is looking to spend that kind of money
07-07-2013, 06:04 PM
But that makes some sense as hg would prb speed up the process in which the plates (not sure if I'm using the right term there) expand
07-07-2013, 06:25 PM
Keep at it, man. Best advice I can give. Good job.
Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.
Similar Forum Threads
- By bla55 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 6Last Post: 02-06-2012, 07:23 PM
- By alle in forum Female FitnessReplies: 11Last Post: 08-27-2009, 09:50 AM
- By RoboGiblets in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 9Last Post: 07-31-2008, 11:15 AM
- By LetFireFall in forum BulkingReplies: 31Last Post: 02-18-2008, 02:07 PM
- By RedwolfWV in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 6Last Post: 06-01-2007, 09:39 AM