Yep, my pics!

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Well, I figured it's time to put my skinny ass up on the block. :D I'm an ecto so putting on weight hasn't been easy but I'm pleased with how far I've gotten naturally. I'm just waiting on my order of SuperOne+ so I can start my first PH cycle. I'm cutting right now cause I'm sick of this soft look I've had for the last year of trying to bulk.

Stats:

Height: 5'9
Weight: 165
Bodyfat: 10.5%

I need some work on my chest, the bastard just refuses to grow. Let me know your comments, good or bad.

Attachments

Last edited:

bigliftsCNU

Awards
you have done a good job with your body type bro... great job

be careful with the PH..... better make sure you know how to use it.. dont want to see someone with alot of promise and ability mess themself up bad... or anyone for that matter... just use wisely and know how to use it

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Lats are showing pretty good there D and biceps are coming right along.. getting a good peak on them

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
you have done a good job with your body type bro... great job

be careful with the PH..... better make sure you know how to use it.. dont want to see someone with alot of promise and ability mess themself up bad... or anyone for that matter... just use wisely and know how to use it

Oh boy...I hope you arent implying PHs are more harmful in potential side effects than AAS? Remember, there are several PH experts on this boards, careful...

Draven- Skinny guy my ass brother, if you're skinny, theres a lot of other guys I have seen that should move to Somalia :D

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Haha, thanks YJ.

Yes bigliftsCNU, I have done ALOT of research with the help of some bro's here and am quite confident I am adequatly prepared. I'll post my full cycle and post cycle details along with diet once I'm ready to start. Got to get through this damn keto and my last 3% first. :)

bigliftsCNU

Awards

Oh boy...I hope you arent implying PHs are more harmful in potential side effects than AAS? Remember, there are several PH experts on this boards, careful...

Draven- Skinny guy my ass brother, if you're skinny, theres a lot of other guys I have seen that should move to Somalia :D

not at all.. i think your putting words in my mouth... much like lethal puts something in the games mouth( sorry YL i just couldnt pass up the opportunity to say that);)

all i am saying is that when used improperly... PH are dangerous. as dangerous as AAS?? who is to say.. there is conflicting data... i personally think AAS are more harmful when used improperly... i think that PH can be safe when properly used and if the person knows what they are doing.. that is all..
it seems like this guy knows what he is doing, since he says he has gotten help from knowledgable bros on here.. so i have no objections

Nelson

Good job Draven.
I think that I will look similar to you in build once I cut the fat down.
How`re the legs going?

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Good job Draven.
I think that I will look similar to you in build once I cut the fat down.
How`re the legs going?
Good. I don't have any pics though. Thighs are about 23" and calves are about 15 1/2".

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good work, brother!

You know the vets around here can help you.. ;)

Good luck with the cycle.. :D

bigliftsCNU

Awards
tips on dressing with a boa... pete is your man

viking helmets..... he can help you there too ;)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by bigliftsCNU
tips on dressing with a boa... pete is your man

viking helmets..... he can help you there too ;)
Well, Captain Loincloth has found the site! :D

How ya feelin', Pumpkin?

DarCSA

Awards
Nice work Draven and good to have you here. Keep it up man nice foundation to build from.

bigliftsCNU

Awards

Well, Captain Loincloth has found the site! :D

How ya feelin', Pumpkin?

ROTFL !!!! :D

pretty good pete.. thanks for telling me bout the site.. lots of good bros on here.

check your PM... i got a story to tell you bout ric flair.. :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PhantomReaper General Chat 36
Nootropics 0
Anabolics 0
General Chat 11
Weight Loss 7