Progress thread-12 month

ElliotA

Awards
Started looking at this site a couple weeks back and finally time to post. Tired of becoming more and more obese and my son was born this year so time to get my head out of my ass and set a good example for him. So, even though I don't want to share, here is my 12 month progress post for my own motivation. First pic is at 235 pounds, second is at 185:

Attachments

ElliotA

Awards
And if anybody can give me a round about bf estimate that would be awesome. I'm 5'10 btw.

ElliotA

Awards
Thanks man. Appreciate it. Thought I was a bit higher, like around the 17-20 range but feels good to know someone quoted lower. Feels like I'm finally getting somewhere these last couple of months.

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
Thanks man. Appreciate it. Thought I was a bit higher, like around the 17-20 range but feels good to know someone quoted lower. Feels like I'm finally getting somewhere these last couple of months.
Looks like bloat/holding water. Add more veggies and potassium.

ElliotA

Awards
Looks like bloat/holding water. Add more veggies and potassium.
Thanks for the advice, will look into it. I am taking creatine which I noticed bloats me a bit but not sure to what extent. Will try your suggestion though....especially if it will help the reduction of moobs I have. Damn things are holding on to me for dear life.

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
Thanks for the advice, will look into it. I am taking creatine which I noticed bloats me a bit but not sure to what extent. Will try your suggestion though....especially if it will help the reduction of moobs I have. Damn things are holding on to me for dear life.
Creatine stores water intramusclularly not in subcutaneous fat. Even bbers will take creatine right up to their show...

Regarding your moo moos you just gotta keep cutting. Unfortunately it seems like the first places fat is stored is the last to go, hence stubborn spots.

But yeah, more fiber, more potassium, less salt in the meantime. You want 2:1 potassium to sodium

Ps: I don't think your moo moos are that bad it seems like you just have narrow muscle insertions on your chest