Rob's Mid-Cycle Pics

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I wanted some constructive feedback about which direction to go in now. I'm in the middle of my 7th week of a 12 week 1test cyp/4ad cyp cycle. I am currently up 30 pounds. My goal for this cycle was an all out bulk, gaining 20 pounds. I did that and then some. However, as you can see in the pics, alot of the weight I've gained is in the gut. I've been straight bulking the whole time, and I've had quite a few cheat meals around the holidays. I can go clean, maybe throw in some clen or trimax and try to lose a few pounds of fat while I'm still on the androgens, or can continue with the all out bulk (I'm still gaining weight, up 5 pounds last week). My long term goal is 7-8% BF by June or July.

My guess is that I've gone from 11-12% to around 15% on this cycle. Any input is appreciated.

Attachments

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Wow. Went to Austria for New Years and got 66 views and no replys while I was gone :think:. Looks like I'll have to make my own decision on this.

After reading Darius' superdrol/19nor log I'm inspired. I'm going to keep bulking and throw in superdrol for the last four weeks at 20mg ED. I'll just wait until after PCT to start the cut.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
you're way leaner than other people, just keep bulking. Also if you gonna use tri-max say goodbuy to all that muscle you just gained even if you are on androgens

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I agree with D. Dude, you are still pretty lean. I'd keep bulking and worry about the cutting later. You could even go a with a couple of bulks before an all-out cutter. It all depends on your goals. If you just want to be lean and toned, or thick yet cut.

I tried Triac, and that **** strips muscle quick. I lost a ton of strength. I you use it, you need to respect it. I'd say clen, an EC, along with some cardio and a good diet should be good enough for your body type.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input guys. Keep bulking it is! I like bulking better than cutting, so I'm glad to hear that I'm doing the right thing.

Gonna avoid triac like the plague. Thanks for the warning.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I'd definately go with keep bulking as well ;)

Where are the befores??

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I'd definately go with keep bulking as well ;)

Where are the befores??
Oh, maybe theres a misunderstanding here. The black shorts are the befores, the khaki pants are the afters.