My fat mess to the stage my transformation.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Your the fu*king man! - Seriously

2. Absolutely amazing! Congratulations!
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i
    •   

3. Transformation is crazy! I've been thinking of trying ECA! Diet and training is in chec!
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

4. I know you've said you're on HRT. Were you on HRT during this transformation? Just curious

5. Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    Well it took about 2 years to get to the stage carb cycling seemed to work for me. I ran PES shift & Erase and Epistane the last 6 weeks of contest prep. Along with the normal staples ECA, SNS creatine mono & a ton of other SNS stuff all the normal stuff after that ON whey so on...

Honestly it would have taken less time if I had learned to diet sooner but luckily I met a great prep coach and he had me dialed in and I learned a lot about diets from him!
    hey man can you clear out some of your inbox so i could private message you? or is there another way I can ask you a few questions?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    I know you've said you're on HRT. Were you on HRT during this transformation? Just curious
    No my test levels were low 300 range, but I did cycle on and off at that time. I did move to straight HRT but that was expected as half my family is on HRT. I just started a bit earlier due to some bad habits eating so on which caused the before photo. Now I just cycle my PH's come off and go back on Hrt.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

7. Quote Originally Posted by FunkyChicken View Post
    hey man can you clear out some of your inbox so i could private message you? or is there another way I can ask you a few questions?
    Should be good now.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

8. I would say keep going physique. The bigger you get or want to get as a bodybuilder just means how much drugs do you want to take and imo is dumb. Ain't no skill in becoming a drug monkey.

9. Strong year and a half bump
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    Sparta Nutrition Product Rep - www.spartanutrition.com
    Use code ZEUS15 for 15% off your order

10. Gotta make sure he's on track bro.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. I'm planning my first trip to the dark side.
    By druller655321 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-02-2013, 07:00 PM
  2. PES/USP Testifying for my Muscles, Celorza to the Stand!!
    By Celorza in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 505
    Last Post: 10-22-2012, 08:09 PM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 10:39 AM
  4. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 06-06-2007, 01:38 PM
  5. can i take my lil bro to the gym w/me he's 15
    By realsoundjim in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-24-2004, 06:07 PM