Bulk or cut?

StealthAbs

Awards
Sup fellas, new here and wanted to get some advice.

Been training for about 2 months now, and the past 4 weeks I've been very strict on my diet. No cheat days or alcohol so far.

Im 6'1 193lbs ( Down from 211 lbs)

I train usually 5-6 times a week, hitting each muscle 2x per week.

Taking in around 2200 calories and dropping weight pretty good. My goal was to drop all my BF and get ripped up. But I worry I may be too tiny. Keep in mind ive lost almost 20lbs which most it came from my beer belly. I still have quite a bit of fat I need to get rid of.

What do you guys think? Keep dropping the fat and get lean? Or bulk up? I really dont want my belly back since im really close to losing all of it.

photo 2.JPG
photo 3.JPG
photo 4.JPG
photo 1.JPG
photo 5.JPG

joeblow1

Awards
Bulk. Eat lots of quality foods and train hard and you won't get fat. If you eat crap you will get a gut. Eat clean and you stay lean. It's real simple.

shahrukhh

Awards
Fat should be ripped off if you hav a harcore intense workout and diet stop eating ****n foods only maintain your metabolism

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Cut first. The leaner you are before bulking, the better hormonal response you will have to mass gaining

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Yeah cut first find out where you are then put on some weight.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
since its the summer, i would do one of two things: recomp or cut. i wouldnt bulk.

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
Definitely cut

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Bulk. Eat lots of quality foods and train hard and you won't get fat. If you eat crap you will get a gut. Eat clean and you stay lean. It's real simple.
Love it when your genius comes to the party....