Story/progress

JensFit

Awards
Two years ago when I was 19, I was 230 pounds and not the well balanced kind. The kind you get in your first year of college. I have two older brothers who are both thin and tall, and growing up, I was always the fat one. Last year, I lost some weight and got down to about 205 and basically stayed at that weight until summer time. I then felt like I needed to lose weight and I did a cut and got down to 170 which I then felt was a bit small for me at 6 feet tall. I did it by doing cardio an dieting pretty strictly. For about the past 6 months, I decided to build some muscle and now I'm at 180 and in the best shape of my life. At 21 years old, I feel like I'm hitting the time in my life that is optimal for muscle building. The first picture is march 2012 at 205 pounds before I started a cut to 170. The second picture is march 2013 at 180 pounds. My goal is to get in the 187-190 range. Luckily I have a very supportive group of friends who all workout and are encouraging.

Attachments

gokix811

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hard work pays off and you're proof of that so keep up the good work! You should be proud of yourself!