R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
shaving!!!

first thing that came to mind is arms. triceps and biceps.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd start by taking that crap off your hat ;) #notsrs# i actually don't mind Hoyt's

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
i ay delts mostly, lats next

i mean this next thing in the most non homosexual way. are your legs up to par?

LeanMaShane

LeanMaShane

Awards
Lol thanks guys, and yes I workout 2 days a week on legs, so I'm not just all upper body

CStank89

CStank89

Awards
whens your next comp and where?? I too compete in Physique, was wondering if you were close?

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
back..and arms

CStank89

CStank89

Awards
Not too far from me, I'm in Ohio but do compete in surrounding states, mostly PA though

CStank89

CStank89

Awards
favorite movement for bi's is 28's (7reps normal, 7 slow and controlled, 7 at the bottom portion of the movement and 7 at the top portion.. great way to tire out that muscle at the end of a workout) with a short straight BB, and favorite movements for tri's either skull crusher or close grip bench.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
favorite movement for bi's is 28's (7reps normal, 7 slow and controlled, 7 at the bottom portion of the movement and 7 at the top portion.. great way to tire out that muscle at the end of a workout) with a short straight BB, and favorite movements for tri's either skull crusher or close grip bench.
love 21s and 28s. as far as close grip bench...for me, i have found reverse grip better.