badnews09

Awards
image-1934188345.jpg

Before I started training

image-2305226300.jpg

4months later

image-3193719203.jpg

8months later

I know there all different angles but it gives some what of an idea. Still along way to go 190lb 5'8"

gokix811

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It is a bit hard to tell with the diff angle shots but it looks like you had a good base to start with. If you are consistent in your training and diet then you will surely reach your goals! Keep killin' it!

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
It is a bit hard to tell with the diff angle shots but it looks like you had a good base to start with. If you are consistent in your training and diet then you will surely reach your goals! Keep killin' it!
Thanks gokix working my ass off shouting for my first show march 2014

gokix811

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What would I include in a log? That sounds like a great idea!
Training, diet, current stats/goal stats right up until the contest, and anything else you'd want to add detailing your first contest experience. I've seen logs here about contest prepping and it may benefit you to pick the brains of some peeps who have already been through the process. Just a suggestion. :)

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
Training, diet, current stats/goal stats right up until the contest, and anything else you'd want to add detailing your first contest experience. I've seen logs here about contest prepping and it may benefit you to pick the brains of some peeps who have already been through the process. Just a suggestion. :)
Awesome all get started on that thanks alot