Starting over

jermvanpelt

jermvanpelt

Awards
Here is a pic from 3 years ago and one from now I'm looking to you guys just to help keep me motivated I know what to do I just have to stick to it and do it can you guys help with motivation and accountability?

Attachments

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Im sure you'll have no problem, stay consistant and your goals will be met in no time

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is a pic from 3 years ago and one from now I'm looking to you guys just to help keep me motivated I know what to do I just have to stick to it and do it can you guys help with motivation and accountability?
You can do it man. Look around the site a while there are lots of good places for advice on diet, training and supplementation. First thing I would do is post this up in the weight loss section, draw up some attainable goals and ask for advice on how to get started reaching them. Log your journey and others will follow and help along the way.

You got this dude!

Need anything let me know! I went through a transformation like this too, its more than worth it.

rhondagraymon

rhondagraymon

Awards
you definitely got it you man! the pics tell the story! keep it going! and going!
all the best!!

jermvanpelt

jermvanpelt

Awards
Thank you all for the positive feedback and motivation you guys are awesome, I will post pics every few weeks of progress thank you once again.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
With your frame you can be a beast!!! Wish I could hold that mass.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
keep up the good work! the bottom pic you look 40!

TexasGuy

Awards
What happened?

I only ask because while positive motivation is helpful and all, if you don't pick the weeds it won't mean much.

While you are hitting the weights, figure out your mental weak point and tackle that too so you can prevent a rollercoaster effect this time around.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Tbh man put a log up in weight loss or training forums and stick with, keeping yourself accountable for you log and weight loss. Having a log is good for motivation, it makes you not want to disappoint your followers.