10 days into 1test/4AD/OHT cycle...

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Here's a couple pics of me taken today, 10 days into my bulking cycle.

Height: 6'
Weight: 235

Sorry no pix of the wheels yet - quads look like **** after taking a few weeks off from leg training due to knee problems. They feel great now though, and Ive got about 3 more weeks to beat them into submission:)

BV

Attachments

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys - I think I should have a decent physique under that bulking fat sheath:), I can't wait to cut down this spring.

BV

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
looking pretty thick,
its a race.
I look very comparable to you except i maybe a little leaner,(trust me not much)

i will post pics within the week.
i would say my lbm is around 190. at a 215-220 bw @ 6'
i am going to start my 12week pinner -1test cyp, 4ad- soon,
so watch out.
i am going to the arnold this year and want to be big as hell.
you know represent for the fitness chicks in the booths, i have to lean out and tan!!

post updates on the cycle bro

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
looking pretty thick,
its a race.
I look very comparable to you except i maybe a little leaner,(trust me not much)

i will post pics within the week.
i would say my lbm is around 190. at a 215-220 bw @ 6'
i am going to start my 12week pinner -1test cyp, 4ad- soon,
so watch out.
i am going to the arnold this year and want to be big as hell.
you know represent for the fitness chicks in the booths, i have to lean out and tan!!

post updates on the cycle bro
Thanks man:) Ive been bulking straight for nearly 3 years now. Like I said I CANT WAIT to cut down. Im at 245 right now, and I feel like Ive got a house on my back.:) Shooting for a lean 210 by mid-summer...

I dont know bro with a 12 week 1test/4AD cyp cycle you might have me beat! Look into throwing some OHT cyp in there - in synergizes really well with the other two.

What are you thinking for cutting? Im not sure how Im going to cut yet..Im thinking natural and keto, for 8 weeks and then:

4Weeks
Fina 200mg/BoldenoneBase 120mg/OHT 300mg to add some lean mass and vacularity.

You can follow my current cycle here if you're interested:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21574

BV

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
dang, fina sounds really good. I would love to try that, i wouldn't keto on that though..hehe

i like to eat alot with emphasis on protein, clean. lots of oils
and up cardio with a good ecya like adipo and green tea.
cardio is the key to our body type, we should do as much cardio as gym time,(very hard to do)low to moderate int. with an occasional sprint session, or the like...every 3rd week or so.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the tips. Ive never actually had fat loss as a primary goal, so its going to be new for me. Im kind of nervous. I dont want to lose any muscle or strength, which I know can happen if you dont do it right.

Have you ever tried a keto diet?

You're right, cardio is key. Which I do not do enough of!

I was thinking how an anti-e only cycle might work while cutting...maybe a high enough doseage of a formastane/7-OXO dermal to boost natural test and lower cortisol while cutting?

Formastane converts to OHT which isnt very suppressive of natural test...if you ran it for a few weeks at a time it might bring test levels up nicely without shutting you down.

BV