Be nice lol....

Edge

Awards
Try not to hack me too much guys, my posing isnt the greatest lol.
Im finding it harder and harder to eat so much now, judging from my pics do you think I should start cutting down? Ive been bulking for like 4 months....

Attachments

size

Awards
  • Established
Look thick. Good luck reaching your goals :thumbsup:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Try not to hack me too much guys, my posing isnt the greatest lol.
Im finding it harder and harder to eat so much now, judging from my pics do you think I should start cutting down? Ive been bulking for like 4 months....
I believe when you want to cut is completely up to you. Just my .02 ;)

But, you're looking pretty damn wide, so when you do cut up, you'll be a beast :D

Edge

Awards
I believe when you want to cut is completely up to you. Just my .02 ;)

But, you're looking pretty damn wide, so when you do cut up, you'll be a beast :D
Thanks guys! Yeah I guess I'll just maintain and see what happens for now.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
yes, start cutting IMO. As said above, when you cut is up to you, do YOU think you need to?? It's your opinion, unless you have a specific meet/competiton or something soon. My attitude as of late has been to forget trying to keep and build mass, but rather get quite lean and then slowly accrue LBM while staying that way :)

Edge

Awards
yes, start cutting IMO. As said above, when you cut is up to you, do YOU think you need to?? It's your opinion, unless you have a specific meet/competiton or something soon. My attitude as of late has been to forget trying to keep and build mass, but rather get quite lean and then slowly accrue LBM while staying that way :)
Well I would love to gain more but its so hard for me to eat more food. If it was a situation where I had no job and no school then I would absolutley keep going. I guess I need to keep thinking about it. Right now though, I think Id rather have a good stream of calories in my system so my workouts dont lag. I have alot of **** to work on, but dont we all? :thumbsup:

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
If your getting sick of eating so much, cutting will be real easy and ever fun!

I'd say fut for 6 weeks and you'll want to eat again, plus you can get into decent shape again.

If I get to 15%bf or above I always cut, being 8-10%bf and slowly adding size is optimal in my opinion.

It's your call offcourse. I like cutting over the holidays though.