Be nice lol....
- 11-20-2004, 09:26 PM
- 11-22-2004, 12:28 AM
Look thick. Good luck reaching your goals
- 11-22-2004, 01:11 AM
Originally Posted by Edge
But, you're looking pretty damn wide, so when you do cut up, you'll be a beast
11-22-2004, 11:58 AM
Thanks guys! Yeah I guess I'll just maintain and see what happens for now.Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
11-22-2004, 12:05 PM
yes, start cutting IMO. As said above, when you cut is up to you, do YOU think you need to?? It's your opinion, unless you have a specific meet/competiton or something soon. My attitude as of late has been to forget trying to keep and build mass, but rather get quite lean and then slowly accrue LBM while staying that way
11-22-2004, 12:20 PM
Well I would love to gain more but its so hard for me to eat more food. If it was a situation where I had no job and no school then I would absolutley keep going. I guess I need to keep thinking about it. Right now though, I think Id rather have a good stream of calories in my system so my workouts dont lag. I have alot of **** to work on, but dont we all?Originally Posted by jweave23
11-27-2004, 12:15 PM
If your getting sick of eating so much, cutting will be real easy and ever fun!
I'd say fut for 6 weeks and you'll want to eat again, plus you can get into decent shape again.
If I get to 15%bf or above I always cut, being 8-10%bf and slowly adding size is optimal in my opinion.
It's your call offcourse. I like cutting over the holidays though.
Similar Forum Threads
- By jakellpet in forum Forum Suggestions and NewsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-17-2008, 12:11 PM
- By craftstar in forum PicsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-24-2008, 09:27 PM
- By vicaversa6922 in forum PicsReplies: 16Last Post: 09-01-2007, 07:49 PM
- By kojie in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 09-16-2004, 06:26 AM
- By Blindfaith in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 4Last Post: 12-19-2003, 03:10 AM