reserection from the dead! My Journey from Hell.

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Good story bro! I was in the same boat for awhile ****ed up on speed. In and out of jail. **** was ****ed up but I've been clean now for 5 years I'm 27 and was gettin high since I was 16. Proud of you bro!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by GoHard818
    Good story bro! I was in the same boat for awhile ****ed up on speed. In and out of jail. **** was ****ed up but I've been clean now for 5 years I'm 27 and was gettin high since I was 16. Proud of you bro!
    That's awesome u are doing better bro! And thanks its always been my greatest accomplishment. I appreciate your brief story. Its so hard to get off that **** so I commend you brotha. Proud of you broski!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

    That's awesome u are doing better bro! And thanks its always been my greatest accomplishment. I appreciate your brief story. Its so hard to get off that **** so I commend you brotha. Proud of you broski!
    Hell ya it is thats why I just moved 3000 miles away from it all. Went from couch hoppin from tweaker pad to tweaker pad. To owning a home married a beautiful daughter and gettin swole as **** hahaha. Thanks bro!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by GoHard818

    Hell ya it is thats why I just moved 3000 miles away from it all. Went from couch hoppin from tweaker pad to tweaker pad. To owning a home married a beautiful daughter and gettin swole as **** hahaha. Thanks bro!
    That's awesome bro, I was the same way except it just took 20 miles away. But I was done. Tweaker pads, couchs, not having food those days sucked. Congrats on the fam bam bro. As you will read as I finished we have a similar story and I will get back to that in a bit. I would loose 30lbs in a weekend lol I was down too 167 at 6 ft 2". When I started lifting I weight 197 at 18%bf, now on first cycle I'm 235 9%bf and wanting to reach 260. Don't ya just love getting swole, I mean that's where I get to release my aggresion. Can't get much better than tearing up some weights lol

  5. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

    That's awesome bro, I was the same way except it just took 20 miles away. But I was done. Tweaker pads, couchs, not having food those days sucked. Congrats on the fam bam bro. As you will read as I finished we have a similar story and I will get back to that in a bit. I would loose 30lbs in a weekend lol I was down too 167 at 6 ft 2". When I started lifting I weight 197 at 18%bf, now on first cycle I'm 235 9%bf and wanting to reach 260. Don't ya just love getting swole, I mean that's where I get to release my aggresion. Can't get much better than tearing up some weights lol
    Who needed food just did more dope! Ya liftin is my addiction now. I was always a big guy but when I was gettin loaded I list like 50lbs I was like 160.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by GoHard818

    Who needed food just did more dope! Ya liftin is my addiction now. I was always a big guy but when I was gettin loaded I list like 50lbs I was like 160.
    crazy just thinking bout it, too tell ya the truth I'm so against that **** now if someone had it infront of me I beat there ass! Its nothing but death bro!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

    crazy just thinking bout it, too tell ya the truth I'm so against that **** now if someone had it infront of me I beat there ass! Its nothing but death bro!
    Mos def bro **** makes me sick

  8. So on with the turning point. I'm now searching for this dudes purse in the ditch that he claims I through out the window. As I'm doing this I'm already peranoid this dudes gunna kill me. So I'm histerical and tell them to leave. I said I'm not going with leave me here. My body was in bad shape. Anyways I blacked out cause I woke up around prolly 330 in afternoon in the woods. Been there since that morning I had one shoe on and no shirt. My body needed water badly and food. I had no idea where I was. So I begin walking and never been so sick in my life, or helpless for that matter. Nobody would stop and help me. A school bus went by with kids on it is how I new basicaly what time it was. Anyways finaly I stumble across a modot building and ask them if I can use there phone. The guys then told me my mom and sister were there already searching for me. I'm an hour and a half away from home. Anyways I get ahold of them and they come get me at this time my gf, which is my wife now was with them. My wife had got off work to check on me and her brother who was realy ****ed up too was in my drive way and he could berely talk to her so they got freaked. But I was found!

  9. The Descision!!! I looked at my woman whom was already gunna leave me because she was pregnant and I wouldn't stop the drugs, and I told her I WANT HELP! Know one believed me but I knew, for once I knew. I stayed at my sisters apartment that night and cried and told her I had all this meth that I didn't want it if she would get rid of it for me. I said I gotta get into rehab so next day I got into detox in hopes of getting in earlier to rehab but didn't work. Was there 2 days and released. The day my gf came and got me I told her to bring all my money which was about 3000 dollars from the drugs I had sold and we had a spending spree for our first child. Made my wifes day. But I still wanted rehab, so the day I got put in I lost my job cause I took a personal leave but guess it was too long. That was ok I had to get better. While I was in rehab I got my health back and the good news came in on a piece of paper "your having a boy" I cried for joy. You see god work his magic at the apropriete time, he knew I wouldn't change but he showed me death and he showed me birth of a new child at the time I needed most.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Back from the Dead... FINAFLEX 550-XD Q&A...
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 745
    Last Post: 05-17-2013, 12:47 PM
  2. Back from the Dead GMG760's new log
    By GMG760 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 08:03 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 04:03 PM
  4. BCAAs & EAAs, BACK FROM THE DEAD!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-29-2007, 10:38 AM
  5. Back From The Dead
    By U of R Man in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-03-2004, 10:44 PM
Log in
Log in