reserection from the dead! My Journey from Hell.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000

    It was fun at the time but you just don't realize how much you get into it until it's too late. But like you said it all happens for a reason and if it wasn't for that I wouldn't have met my gf and be in the position I am today.
    I was always a guy who believed I was incontrol of me and I couldn't be stopped. Boy I was wrong brotha, **** happens for a reason. No doubt! Just glad I went through all the hell too so that I could meet my love and have all the things that came with her. And have knowledge and be able to help those who were like me. There's tons of us out there. Good stuff! I think I put that down on the rite quote lol


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K
    I hear ya man, I had a run with X as well. It actually got me kicked out of the military (which I hated, still do) but if it were not for that I would not have met my wife and be married with my son today. So things happen for a reason, we just do not know that reason at the moment. All we can do is keep our head up.
    Just so u guys no you guys made a great choice too and commend you for that. Cause there's lots of ppl that don't get too tell there story. So keep it going! You guys rock! And I know your wife and kid commend ya and think your there hero. So keep lifting my brotha. Good stuff glad I posted the log.
    •   
       


  3. I'm glad you posted this log too bro. It's good to share my ups and downs and to read other's stories of triumph over tragedy.
    After a year off, I'm back

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K
    I'm glad you posted this log too bro. It's good to share my ups and downs and to read other's stories of triumph over tragedy.
    Well spoken my brotha. Well spoken! I will post more in a bit on my story. Thanks for your thoughts and your story.

  5. So now I have hooked up with this hottie. Tell ya what I was so nervous at first as most of us are when dating a new girl. I think the first time I met her mom I brought a 40 of mickeys in her house just as me and vanessa were about to go on a date. Bad impression I suppose. Lol! Anyways she liked smoking pot, and I was mainly coked up. But I began smoking more pot with her. Had a lot of fun with this chick. The thing is are friends that hooked us up loved partying too so we hung out a lot. So I'm doing more coke and doing pills again. ****s gunna get crazy again.

    So now me and my buddy that hooked me up with vanessa are doing coke at my friends apartment and were being loud. All of a sudden nock,nock. I'm grabbng bags of coke ready to flush and my buddy checks the door eye hole its the cops. So we have coke on the glass table and wha does my buddy do. Covers it up with a high times magazine lol ****s were stupid! Anyways the cops just said keep the music down. Anyways now I got a chick and have. To impress her by showing her how to have a good time.

    Its our first real date and its a couples date. Anyways long story short I went to trade some pot for some pillz with this disabled veteran. Anyways he has someking of pills that are out of this world. And stupid me says I can handle it. Anyways I miss the date cause I'm passed out in my buddies lap while he is driving my truck. Finaly they get me to the restaraunt 2 hours late. My gf's friend is pissed. But my gf finaly catches up with me and takes care of me. I think she took advantage of me haha.

  6. So now I'm partying with her and she is in cosmotology school and were having fun. **** gets carried away cause she starts doing some coke too. The only thing that saved us there was the kelo of coke we had been living on was gone. But realy wasn't good because I'm dumb and introduce her to meth. She loved it! I'm keeping her up and she not going home much. Now her parents are pissed off at me. Now her brother is doing meth. He's a 6 ft 6" gient. Anyways her parents are hating me now, anyways one day dave her brother comes in so out of it. I new instantly he had injected meth in him cause I use too do it. So now I'm thinking about it again and I start doing it behind my gf's back. Had to use the restrooms a lot if ya know what I mean. ****s getting way out of control now. And all of sudden I get kicked out of my parents house and my wife is freaked out and tells her parents I'm homeless. Even though they didn't realy like me cause they could tell I was corrupting there kids they took me in cause her dad and mom are carring ppl. So now I'm living there on a blow up mattress lol. But my wife can't pass her test for cosmotolgy school cause I'm keeping her ****ed up. One day she got a ticket cause she fell asleep on highway and hit someone elses mirror crossing the middle line. Someone was watching out for her that day. So she's getting out of control and its mainly my fault. So I finaly do well enough to get an apartment. Then its the beginning of a terrible nightmare. Will start the rest of story later.

  7. :-)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    :-)
    He's in the house, my other thread is my cycle log bro. This one I'm trying find time to rap the story up.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

    He's in the house, my other thread is my cycle log bro. This one I'm trying find time to rap the story up.
    Oh.... Lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Oh.... Lol
    Bad ass entrance though lmao!
    •   
       


  11. Hella sick huh? Haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  12. For sure bro! Great entrances and great ****ing lifts

  13. Quote Originally Posted by msrider
    Also I forgot to mention before I went to prison I was a junior in high school and got a felony for growing marijuana in my bedroom. I had to pay the lawyer 2500 to keep me from getting locked up, well my parents paid. That was the last time they bailed me out. But after prison and the rehabs I managed to just smoke a little pot and drink, then my buddy got a hook up with some hispanics from chicago and was getting coke for cheap. This time I just snorted it cause I didn't want to loose control. That didn't work as u could imagine. Anyways prolly for 3 months we were hitting this coke hard. But there is so9mething good to come out of this. I met my wife at my friends house that had all the yay. Funny she was suppose to hook up with him but of course with my charm she hooked up with me haha.
    Oh wow.
    I'm read through this later...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Oh wow.
    I'm read through this later...
    Lol! Yeah bro! Its pretty crazy but I'm gunna skip a lot too get to the turning point. It will get better lol I'm not that ****ed up dude anymore lol

  15. Purus reps representing on this thread
    After a year off, I'm back

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K
    Purus reps representing on this thread
    What is purus bro

  17. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    What is purus bro
    Airborne42 and AaronJP1 are reps for Purus Labs
    After a year off, I'm back

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K
    Airborne42 and AaronJP1 are reps for Purus Labs
    Bad ass! How do u check out there products!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

    Bad ass! How do u check out there products!
    Puruslabs.net ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Puruslabs.net ;-)
    Was waiting for you guys to jump and finish that ? Lol! Will check it out broski!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

    Was waiting for you guys to jump and finish that ? Lol! Will check it out broski!
    Lol sorry just went on lunch haha any questions either of us will answer. Logs up everywhere too ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Lol sorry just went on lunch haha any questions either of us will answer. Logs up everywhere too ;-)
    Thanks bro!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by msrider
    So now I'm partying with her and she is in cosmotology school and were having fun. **** gets carried away cause she starts doing some coke too. The only thing that saved us there was the kelo of coke we had been living on was gone. But realy wasn't good because I'm dumb and introduce her to meth. She loved it! I'm keeping her up and she not going home much. Now her parents are pissed off at me. Now her brother is doing meth. He's a 6 ft 6" gient. Anyways her parents are hating me now, anyways one day dave her brother comes in so out of it. I new instantly he had injected meth in him cause I use too do it. So now I'm thinking about it again and I start doing it behind my gf's back. Had to use the restrooms a lot if ya know what I mean. ****s getting way out of control now. And all of sudden I get kicked out of my parents house and my wife is freaked out and tells her parents I'm homeless. Even though they didn't realy like me cause they could tell I was corrupting there kids they took me in cause her dad and mom are carring ppl. So now I'm living there on a blow up mattress lol. But my wife can't pass her test for cosmotolgy school cause I'm keeping her ****ed up. One day she got a ticket cause she fell asleep on highway and hit someone elses mirror crossing the middle line. Someone was watching out for her that day. So she's getting out of control and its mainly my fault. So I finaly do well enough to get an apartment. Then its the beginning of a terrible nightmare. Will start the rest of story later.
    I cant wait to read the next part of your story..I ****ing respect you!! You must be one tough man dude!

  24. Hey man, Just found this. Im certainly down for some motivation

    RECOVERBRO



  25. Quote Originally Posted by tony224

    I cant wait to read the next part of your story..I ****ing respect you!! You must be one tough man dude!
    Glad to have ya bro, I better start finishing brotha.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ
    Hey man, Just found this. Im certainly down for some motivation
    Motivation will b on the way bro, glad to have ya my friend.

  27. At this time in the story I am finaly off probation. It took me along time to get off. But again I'm full force in the meth game again. My gf went from being a beuatiful, innocent little partying pot head too a girl loving meth cause of me. So gunna skip some **** cause I think the story needs to shift.

  28. The turning point! Things are way out of control now. I'm getting crystal meth in texas now. The last I touched meth was about 7.5 years ago. I went with a hitpanic too Housten Texas to pick up a qp of crystal. Didn't think it was gunna happen but it did. The next morning were coming back on the innerstate and I'm perrinoid as **** I've never been to texas so I start seeing all these corvettes anf fast cop cars and they are doing some crazy ****. Had a bad feeling. I new something was not rite. So the paranoya is at a high level by now. Anyways we make it back to Missouri. Thank god!

  29. So I'm excited now we got too town and we go separate the meth. I give the hispanic guy a little bit for hooking the sale up and I'm ready to get high. First I go to the projects as we call them. I new I could make some money fast there. I'm there 30min and make 4000 cash. Hell yeah! Now time too get high so I go get my wife and brotha n law and buy this time the wife knows I'm shooting again. So we are going to my apartment from my wifes town which I live now and they thought I was paranoid but I new I wasn't. Past 5 cop cars in a row from same place I made a sell. Everyone of them locked up there braks for an instance. I'm terrified, I'm screaming at the gf open ur window and throw this bag out. Which I already had in case something went down. They think I'm crazy and didn't see anything. But still yet I'm screaming get that **** out. Anyways they did and when it was cool we went back and got it. In the mean time the next day I go to my moms and my mom ask if I went too texas. I said ya why, she said you better watch your **** because lee a woman who is head of the drug task force called her wanting to talk to me. She told my mom they been watching me all the way to texas and she wants to talk to me.

  30. Anyways I'm like mom I'm no ****ing snitch so I won't speak to her, and also my sister I think snitched me out cause she was an informan for her and that's why I got busted with my merijuana plants previously. Yeah a sister who does lots of meth turns my ass in so I instantly think she said something here too. I got a ****ed up family lol! Anyways by this time I leave and have the dude that is so scary and strong who was in prison awhile hanging out with us from an aquaintence in which I wooped his ass. But this guy was crazy, always had his gun on him and wearing weight lifting gloves all the time. Pretty ripped dude too. Anyways were at my apartment and I've been up about 3 days already with enough drugs in me too get 50 drug addicts high. And this dude is going crazy he thinks I'm conspiring with his gf husband to keep his gf captive and he says I'm going to get her. At this time I'm on the couch laying down knowingly I'm at the verge of overdose, cause I've already done it. I'm freaking out my heart about to exsplode this dude is thinking I'm ****ing his gf, keeping her away from him. And talking too this girls husband which is a meth cook who. Is crazy in his own rights. He tells me I'm going to help get her back. He's lost his marbles, anyways he's freaKing out waving his gun. So I'm freaked already heart about to exsplode I'm like get the **** up let's go. Anyways we leave and were ****ing lost, its almost morning time. My brother n law is in the back of car and he's driving. Anyways this dude had a man purse for his pills he says I threw them out the window. This night sucks!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Back from the Dead... FINAFLEX 550-XD Q&A...
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 745
    Last Post: 05-17-2013, 12:47 PM
  2. Back from the Dead GMG760's new log
    By GMG760 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 08:03 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 04:03 PM
  4. BCAAs & EAAs, BACK FROM THE DEAD!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-29-2007, 10:38 AM
  5. Back From The Dead
    By U of R Man in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-03-2004, 10:44 PM
Log in
Log in