reserection from the dead! My Journey from Hell.

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Hella sick huh? Haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

For sure bro! Great entrances and great ****ing lifts
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.22%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by msrider
    Also I forgot to mention before I went to prison I was a junior in high school and got a felony for growing marijuana in my bedroom. I had to pay the lawyer 2500 to keep me from getting locked up, well my parents paid. That was the last time they bailed me out. But after prison and the rehabs I managed to just smoke a little pot and drink, then my buddy got a hook up with some hispanics from chicago and was getting coke for cheap. This time I just snorted it cause I didn't want to loose control. That didn't work as u could imagine. Anyways prolly for 3 months we were hitting this coke hard. But there is so9mething good to come out of this. I met my wife at my friends house that had all the yay. Funny she was suppose to hook up with him but of course with my charm she hooked up with me haha.
    Oh wow.
    I'm read through this later...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Oh wow.
    I'm read through this later...
    Lol! Yeah bro! Its pretty crazy but I'm gunna skip a lot too get to the turning point. It will get better lol I'm not that ****ed up dude anymore lol
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.82%

Purus reps representing on this thread
    After a year off, I'm back
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%

Quote Originally Posted by Cary K
    Purus reps representing on this thread
    What is purus bro
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.82%

Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    What is purus bro
    Airborne42 and AaronJP1 are reps for Purus Labs
    After a year off, I'm back
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%

Quote Originally Posted by Cary K
    Airborne42 and AaronJP1 are reps for Purus Labs
    Bad ass! How do u check out there products!
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Bad ass! How do u check out there products!
    Puruslabs.net ;-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Puruslabs.net ;-)
    Was waiting for you guys to jump and finish that ? Lol! Will check it out broski!
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.04%

Was waiting for you guys to jump and finish that ? Lol! Will check it out broski!
    Lol sorry just went on lunch haha any questions either of us will answer. Logs up everywhere too ;-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Lol sorry just went on lunch haha any questions either of us will answer. Logs up everywhere too ;-)
    Thanks bro!
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.18%

So now I'm partying with her and she is in cosmotology school and were having fun. **** gets carried away cause she starts doing some coke too. The only thing that saved us there was the kelo of coke we had been living on was gone. But realy wasn't good because I'm dumb and introduce her to meth. She loved it! I'm keeping her up and she not going home much. Now her parents are pissed off at me. Now her brother is doing meth. He's a 6 ft 6" gient. Anyways her parents are hating me now, anyways one day dave her brother comes in so out of it. I new instantly he had injected meth in him cause I use too do it. So now I'm thinking about it again and I start doing it behind my gf's back. Had to use the restrooms a lot if ya know what I mean. ****s getting way out of control now. And all of sudden I get kicked out of my parents house and my wife is freaked out and tells her parents I'm homeless. Even though they didn't realy like me cause they could tell I was corrupting there kids they took me in cause her dad and mom are carring ppl. So now I'm living there on a blow up mattress lol. But my wife can't pass her test for cosmotolgy school cause I'm keeping her ****ed up. One day she got a ticket cause she fell asleep on highway and hit someone elses mirror crossing the middle line. Someone was watching out for her that day. So she's getting out of control and its mainly my fault. So I finaly do well enough to get an apartment. Then its the beginning of a terrible nightmare. Will start the rest of story later.
    I cant wait to read the next part of your story..I ****ing respect you!! You must be one tough man dude!
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.91%

Hey man, Just found this. Im certainly down for some motivation

RECOVERBRO

15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%

Quote Originally Posted by tony224

I cant wait to read the next part of your story..I ****ing respect you!! You must be one tough man dude!
    Glad to have ya bro, I better start finishing brotha.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%

Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ
    Hey man, Just found this. Im certainly down for some motivation
    Motivation will b on the way bro, glad to have ya my friend.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%

At this time in the story I am finaly off probation. It took me along time to get off. But again I'm full force in the meth game again. My gf went from being a beuatiful, innocent little partying pot head too a girl loving meth cause of me. So gunna skip some **** cause I think the story needs to shift.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%

The turning point! Things are way out of control now. I'm getting crystal meth in texas now. The last I touched meth was about 7.5 years ago. I went with a hitpanic too Housten Texas to pick up a qp of crystal. Didn't think it was gunna happen but it did. The next morning were coming back on the innerstate and I'm perrinoid as **** I've never been to texas so I start seeing all these corvettes anf fast cop cars and they are doing some crazy ****. Had a bad feeling. I new something was not rite. So the paranoya is at a high level by now. Anyways we make it back to Missouri. Thank god!
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%

So I'm excited now we got too town and we go separate the meth. I give the hispanic guy a little bit for hooking the sale up and I'm ready to get high. First I go to the projects as we call them. I new I could make some money fast there. I'm there 30min and make 4000 cash. Hell yeah! Now time too get high so I go get my wife and brotha n law and buy this time the wife knows I'm shooting again. So we are going to my apartment from my wifes town which I live now and they thought I was paranoid but I new I wasn't. Past 5 cop cars in a row from same place I made a sell. Everyone of them locked up there braks for an instance. I'm terrified, I'm screaming at the gf open ur window and throw this bag out. Which I already had in case something went down. They think I'm crazy and didn't see anything. But still yet I'm screaming get that **** out. Anyways they did and when it was cool we went back and got it. In the mean time the next day I go to my moms and my mom ask if I went too texas. I said ya why, she said you better watch your **** because lee a woman who is head of the drug task force called her wanting to talk to me. She told my mom they been watching me all the way to texas and she wants to talk to me.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%

Anyways I'm like mom I'm no ****ing snitch so I won't speak to her, and also my sister I think snitched me out cause she was an informan for her and that's why I got busted with my merijuana plants previously. Yeah a sister who does lots of meth turns my ass in so I instantly think she said something here too. I got a ****ed up family lol! Anyways by this time I leave and have the dude that is so scary and strong who was in prison awhile hanging out with us from an aquaintence in which I wooped his ass. But this guy was crazy, always had his gun on him and wearing weight lifting gloves all the time. Pretty ripped dude too. Anyways were at my apartment and I've been up about 3 days already with enough drugs in me too get 50 drug addicts high. And this dude is going crazy he thinks I'm conspiring with his gf husband to keep his gf captive and he says I'm going to get her. At this time I'm on the couch laying down knowingly I'm at the verge of overdose, cause I've already done it. I'm freaking out my heart about to exsplode this dude is thinking I'm ****ing his gf, keeping her away from him. And talking too this girls husband which is a meth cook who. Is crazy in his own rights. He tells me I'm going to help get her back. He's lost his marbles, anyways he's freaKing out waving his gun. So I'm freaked already heart about to exsplode I'm like get the **** up let's go. Anyways we leave and were ****ing lost, its almost morning time. My brother n law is in the back of car and he's driving. Anyways this dude had a man purse for his pills he says I threw them out the window. This night sucks!
  21. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.38%

Good story bro! I was in the same boat for awhile ****ed up on speed. In and out of jail. **** was ****ed up but I've been clean now for 5 years I'm 27 and was gettin high since I was 16. Proud of you bro!
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%

Quote Originally Posted by GoHard818
    Good story bro! I was in the same boat for awhile ****ed up on speed. In and out of jail. **** was ****ed up but I've been clean now for 5 years I'm 27 and was gettin high since I was 16. Proud of you bro!
    That's awesome u are doing better bro! And thanks its always been my greatest accomplishment. I appreciate your brief story. Its so hard to get off that **** so I commend you brotha. Proud of you broski!
  23. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.38%

That's awesome u are doing better bro! And thanks its always been my greatest accomplishment. I appreciate your brief story. Its so hard to get off that **** so I commend you brotha. Proud of you broski!
    Hell ya it is thats why I just moved 3000 miles away from it all. Went from couch hoppin from tweaker pad to tweaker pad. To owning a home married a beautiful daughter and gettin swole as **** hahaha. Thanks bro!
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%

Hell ya it is thats why I just moved 3000 miles away from it all. Went from couch hoppin from tweaker pad to tweaker pad. To owning a home married a beautiful daughter and gettin swole as **** hahaha. Thanks bro!
    That's awesome bro, I was the same way except it just took 20 miles away. But I was done. Tweaker pads, couchs, not having food those days sucked. Congrats on the fam bam bro. As you will read as I finished we have a similar story and I will get back to that in a bit. I would loose 30lbs in a weekend lol I was down too 167 at 6 ft 2". When I started lifting I weight 197 at 18%bf, now on first cycle I'm 235 9%bf and wanting to reach 260. Don't ya just love getting swole, I mean that's where I get to release my aggresion. Can't get much better than tearing up some weights lol
  25. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.38%

That's awesome bro, I was the same way except it just took 20 miles away. But I was done. Tweaker pads, couchs, not having food those days sucked. Congrats on the fam bam bro. As you will read as I finished we have a similar story and I will get back to that in a bit. I would loose 30lbs in a weekend lol I was down too 167 at 6 ft 2". When I started lifting I weight 197 at 18%bf, now on first cycle I'm 235 9%bf and wanting to reach 260. Don't ya just love getting swole, I mean that's where I get to release my aggresion. Can't get much better than tearing up some weights lol
    Who needed food just did more dope! Ya liftin is my addiction now. I was always a big guy but when I was gettin loaded I list like 50lbs I was like 160.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%

Who needed food just did more dope! Ya liftin is my addiction now. I was always a big guy but when I was gettin loaded I list like 50lbs I was like 160.
    crazy just thinking bout it, too tell ya the truth I'm so against that **** now if someone had it infront of me I beat there ass! Its nothing but death bro!
  27. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.38%

crazy just thinking bout it, too tell ya the truth I'm so against that **** now if someone had it infront of me I beat there ass! Its nothing but death bro!
    Mos def bro **** makes me sick
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%

So on with the turning point. I'm now searching for this dudes purse in the ditch that he claims I through out the window. As I'm doing this I'm already peranoid this dudes gunna kill me. So I'm histerical and tell them to leave. I said I'm not going with leave me here. My body was in bad shape. Anyways I blacked out cause I woke up around prolly 330 in afternoon in the woods. Been there since that morning I had one shoe on and no shirt. My body needed water badly and food. I had no idea where I was. So I begin walking and never been so sick in my life, or helpless for that matter. Nobody would stop and help me. A school bus went by with kids on it is how I new basicaly what time it was. Anyways finaly I stumble across a modot building and ask them if I can use there phone. The guys then told me my mom and sister were there already searching for me. I'm an hour and a half away from home. Anyways I get ahold of them and they come get me at this time my gf, which is my wife now was with them. My wife had got off work to check on me and her brother who was realy ****ed up too was in my drive way and he could berely talk to her so they got freaked. But I was found!
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%

The Descision!!! I looked at my woman whom was already gunna leave me because she was pregnant and I wouldn't stop the drugs, and I told her I WANT HELP! Know one believed me but I knew, for once I knew. I stayed at my sisters apartment that night and cried and told her I had all this meth that I didn't want it if she would get rid of it for me. I said I gotta get into rehab so next day I got into detox in hopes of getting in earlier to rehab but didn't work. Was there 2 days and released. The day my gf came and got me I told her to bring all my money which was about 3000 dollars from the drugs I had sold and we had a spending spree for our first child. Made my wifes day. But I still wanted rehab, so the day I got put in I lost my job cause I took a personal leave but guess it was too long. That was ok I had to get better. While I was in rehab I got my health back and the good news came in on a piece of paper "your having a boy" I cried for joy. You see god work his magic at the apropriete time, he knew I wouldn't change but he showed me death and he showed me birth of a new child at the time I needed most.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Back from the Dead... FINAFLEX 550-XD Q&A...
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 745
    Last Post: 05-17-2013, 11:47 AM
  2. Back from the Dead GMG760's new log
    By GMG760 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 07:03 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 03:03 PM
  4. BCAAs & EAAs, BACK FROM THE DEAD!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 21