405 deadlift, 130 lbs

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
Not saying its fake but that must be a sturdy bar. The ones at my gym would be a lot more bent at 405.

MANdrew

MANdrew

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's called the rogue bar. It's super sturdy, they last forever

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's called the rogue bar. It's super sturdy, they last forever
You like rogue fitness stuff? I'm thinking about dropping $4k on a gym from them when we build our next house

MANdrew

MANdrew

Awards
  • Established
You like rogue fitness stuff? I'm thinking about dropping $4k on a gym from them when we build our next house
Yeah, good idea! Rogue's products are a very high quality, and you can kind of tell by the price... But Rogue is definitely my favorite, the gym I go to is full of it. What are you looking at buying?

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, good idea! Rogue's products are a very high quality, and you can kind of tell by the price... But Rogue is definitely my favorite, the gym I go to is full of it. What are you looking at buying?
I'm looking at about 500lbs in rubber plates, a power rack, chains, t-bar adapter... Also a bar and Maybe an easy curk bar. Then I'll build my own box jump and I already have a bench and smith machine...

MANdrew

MANdrew

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking at about 500lbs in rubber plates, a power rack, chains, t-bar adapter... Also a bar and Maybe an easy curk bar. Then I'll build my own box jump and I already have a bench and smith machine...
Nice, I'm jealous! You also might want to look into rogue's wood gymnastics rings....you can do a ton of great workouts on just those.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Nice, I'm jealous! You also might want to look into rogue's wood gymnastics rings....you can do a ton of great workouts on just those.
I've tried those... FML they hurt my shoulder though... You are right...-awesome workout

MANdrew

MANdrew

Awards
  • Established
I've tried those... FML they hurt my shoulder though... You are right...-awesome workout
Ahh yeah, they are very taxing when it comes to shoulders. Good luck with your new gym man, I'm jealous

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Ahh yeah, they are very taxing when it comes to shoulders. Good luck with your new gym man, I'm jealous
Lol not just yet. I got the clear to buy it but first we are going to build a house. I was going to get it first but I've decided I want to build the house and incorporate the gym into the walkout basement :)

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This was a few months ago, just decided to put it up. 130lbs, 405 deadlift
Damn, do you enter powerlifting competitions??

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

MANdrew

MANdrew

Awards
  • Established
Lol not just yet. I got the clear to buy it but first we are going to build a house. I was going to get it first but I've decided I want to build the house and incorporate the gym into the walkout basement :)
Ahhh, lucky!!!!!! I want!!

MANdrew

MANdrew

Awards
  • Established
Damn, do you enter powerlifting competitions??

Nah, I wish...should I? I got a 215 bench, 295 squat and 405 dead... Maybe more now, but I haven't maxed in a while

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nah, I wish...should I? I got a 215 bench, 295 squat and 405 dead... Maybe more now, but I haven't maxed in a while
More than 3x your bodyweight on the deadlift!!! and more than double your body weight on the Squat, I would!

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there a reason why your weight is 130 pounds??

MANdrew

MANdrew

Awards
  • Established
Well, I'm 5 foot 3... So I'm super short. And haha I think I just packed on SUPER lean muscle somehow

BrianDML

BrianDML

Awards
That is intense. I'm 135 with only a 225 deadlift. How long have you been lifting for?

ATPsMussels

ATPsMussels

Awards
Very impressive. I'm 165 and I was super excited, thinking 405 was an impressive weight for me. You are strong.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar