Whats my bodyfat?

soccerkid55

soccerkid55

Awards
I have been training for a while and would like to know if anyone can guess my bodyfat from a few pictures! Thanks everyone!

image-2027220239.jpg

image-2139505401.jpg

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
I'd say 16-18%. I can't make out any abs and typically they start showing at 15%. It's really impossible to tell from pictures though.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
yeah above 15% fersure

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
^^^ That's your best bet to get an idea of where your at. Unless if you have access to a bodpod nearby.

soccerkid55

soccerkid55

Awards
here is an updated photo

image-2060679425.jpg

feedpack please!

blueice

Awards
13-14% fat remaining

its awesome dude!

MrChocoLate

MrChocoLate

Awards
Yeah 13-15 that's your levels bro.Continue your try.
Peace.

kdeome

kdeome

Awards
~14% bf... now put on some muscle mass!

Thomasxavier

Awards
Actually he is between 17 and 20. He has a good frame, IMO I'd cut first then bulk.

Age? There are plenty of supplements that can induce you losing 1% bodyfat a week.

rhondagraymon

rhondagraymon

Awards
14% to 17% i can see the outer structure of your abs there..

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Actually he is between 17 and 20. He has a good frame, IMO I'd cut first then bulk.

Age? There are plenty of supplements that can induce you losing 1% bodyfat a week.
HE IS NOT 17-20 PERCENT BODY FAT. You are in the 13 percent range everyone is just going based off your ab muscles which is ridiculous. Get some calipers nobody really knows. Also no one ever looks at water weight so like I said no one knows

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another one of these threads? Seriously you expect someone to guess an accurate bf measurement with pics, poorly lit pics at that? Get some calipers bro they are cheap.

soccerkid55

soccerkid55

Awards
The thing I do not understand why so many people that posted in this thread have been so ignorant and passive aggressive towards me. I asked for estimates on my body fat which some people gave and I appreciate greatly. I also appreciate the advice about buying calipers,in which I took. There is no need to be condescending or bumping a thread months after the op post. If you get your kicks making fun of people on the Internet, I think you need to find another way to channel your anger. I -am inexperienced and needed advice, not a bunch of jerks looking to crack a few ones to get more virtual points /endrant.