Duck's pics

duckway

Board Supporter
Awards
Been reading a long time. Have learned a lot from you bros. Here is my base from which my next bulking cycle is to start.

Training for ~ 14 years - 2 years w/ effort and diet

Current Stats
32 years
6' 205 lbs ~ 10% BF from calipers
Arms 17.5"
Thighs 25"
Calves 15.5" (Damn things won't grow!) :mad:

Any comments?

Attachments

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
looks good, pretty lean :) work on the back some more (shouldn't we all?) :thumbsup:

duckway

Board Supporter
Awards
Yep... Need to do some back work... Any suggestions on getting the 'ol calves to grow?

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
you look like me.... ha! you have better wheels though. :rasp: Im all about high reps when working the calve. short twitch fibers dominate the calves and really feel its best it with the higher rep training. Not sure how you hit them in your split but if you don train them multiple times a week, try it. The past year, ive trained them with more frequency and they're the best feature of my lower body. Looking good though guy.
Sage

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Nice vastus medialis on your quads, pretty good tear drop going on.

duckway

Board Supporter
Awards
Sage... Is it the piercings or do you have a tattoo w/ my wifes name on your back as well :)

Thanks for all the ups guys.. Now its time to gain some mass!

Dmitry, thanks bro.. BTW the arthritis cure you suggested is helping.:lol:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Looking good bro keep up the good work, and as Jweave said back could use work but so does mine and everyone elses. LOL Anyhow it's time to lose those pretty little abs and start eating like a horse. I find my abs like to hibernate like a bear in the winter.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Looking good. I'd say you're closer to 8% BF than 10%.

duckway

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks LD.. My calipers' resolution sucks.. The reading is +/- 2%.. I always err to the higher value to keep myself in check.

I will post more pics after ~ 6 weeks after my upcoming bulking cycle. Time to step it up!

PastorofMuppets

Awards
Yeah, I was going to mention that you are definitely lower than 10%

size

Awards
  • Established
Look solid.

If you follow the cycle you posted and eat well, then I expect your future pics to be quite a few pounds heavier. :)

TravTriggz

Awards
take a pic not holding ur arms up im sure ud look perfect, instead of like a muscle head :(