The Old Man

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Board Supporter
    oldfart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    52
    Posts
    254
    Rep Power
    257
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

    Red face The Old Man


    Don't be too hard on me. Just trying to stay in shape.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

  2. Senior Member
    TheUnlikelyToad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,587
    Rep Power
    978
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    36.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    If I could look that good at THAT age, I'd feel like I accomplished something!
  3. Professional Member
    size's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,232
    Rep Power
    2270
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    93.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    You look great for any age.
    •   
       

  4. Board Supporter
    cr4ytonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    522
    Rep Power
    407
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    89.52%

    You look much younger than 42. And healthier than just about anyone younger than you also.
  5. Advanced Member
    Jeff's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    637
    Rep Power
    463
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    80.17%



    Damn, good job.
  6. Board Supporter
    MaDmaN's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Age
    55
    Posts
    997
    Rep Power
    20139
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    92.23%

    Awsome,great to see the 40+ crowd make a splash...Keep pumpin Fartman.
  7. Registered User
    Beelzebub's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,684
    Rep Power
    10791
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    69.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Agreed, looking awesome bro.
  8. Elite Member
    ManBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    6,515
    Rep Power
    48653
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    24.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Great work.

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  9. New Member
    5111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    198
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    2.27%

    Damn, I wish that I looked that good at MY age!
  10. Board Supporter
    oldfart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    52
    Posts
    254
    Rep Power
    257
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by MaDmaN
    Awsome,great to see the 40+ crowd make a splash...Keep pumpin Fartman.
    LOL




    Thanks bros.

    Very positive atmosphere here. I don't believe I've ever seen a single ill-minded comment about any pic ever posted.

    Definitely good to hear positive feedback at any age.
  11. Advanced Member
    lozgod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    660
    Rep Power
    458
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    33.4%

    I dont see too many 40 year olds in that shape. You are not living up to American standards and thats a good thing. Keep up the good work.
  12. Senior Member
    NPursuit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,782
    Rep Power
    1035
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    85.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I have a new goal set for when I turn 40. Excellent dedication.
  13. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22020
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    95.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Ya you look great, and it's good to have your positive reinforcement on this board.

  14. New Member
    red_devil1469's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    142
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    56.1%

    Good work OF what part of NC you in?Raleigh area here.
  15. Senior Member
    sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,606
    Rep Power
    967
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    50.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    yea brother man, you dont need to make excuses with the way you look. Any age.... solid. Thanks for sharing
    Sage
  16. Board Supporter
    oldfart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    52
    Posts
    254
    Rep Power
    257
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by red_devil1469
    Good work OF what part of NC you in?Raleigh area here.
    TY

    Hickory. Working on moving to Charlotte.
  17. New Member
    dickwootton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    283
    Rep Power
    272
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    87.21%

    Quote Originally Posted by oldfart
    Don't be too hard on me. Just trying to stay in shape.
    You look stinking awesome! Alot better than most of the twenty somethings on here!
  18. Board Supporter
    intv's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    45
    Posts
    382
    Rep Power
    333
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    59.47%

    you look great man, chest is CUT! wish mine was that tight. what are your stats? how long have you been lifting?


    lozgod - very nice avatar!
  19. Board Supporter
    oldfart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    52
    Posts
    254
    Rep Power
    257
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by intv
    you look great man, chest is CUT! wish mine was that tight. what are your stats? how long have you been lifting?


    lozgod - very nice avatar!
    Thanks.

    5'9'' 175 - ??? % bf
    Been lifting around 3 years. Lifted in my 20's for a several years too.
    Last edited by oldfart; 10-23-2004 at 07:27 PM.
  20. Senior Member
    TheUnlikelyToad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,587
    Rep Power
    978
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    36.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by oldfart
    Thanks.

    5'9'' 175 - 4-6% bf
    Been lifting around 3 years. Lifted in my 20's for a several years too.


    Wow, you took that long of a break and you still look better than most.

    Amazing...
  21. New Member
    IdahoSpud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    53
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    160
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    49.21%

    Lookin good, young man! Keep slinging those weights
  22. New Member
    PastorofMuppets's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    248
    Rep Power
    254
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    3.03%

    Bah, you probably came outta your momma with abs!




    Hope I look that good at 40+, jeesh.
  23. Advanced Member
    -2z-'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    43
    Posts
    736
    Rep Power
    502
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    89%

    Quote Originally Posted by NPursuit
    I have a new goal set for when I turn 40. Excellent dedication.
    Well said.
  24. Superman
    Manu20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    4,076
    Rep Power
    2177
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    52.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Looking great bro...Keep up the good work.
  25. New Member
    heavy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    128
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    48.33%

    Look great...your physique also reminds me of an anabolex moderators...cant remember his name.
  26. Senior Member
    silverSurfer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,930
    Rep Power
    1101
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    40.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Awesome !
  27. Advanced Member
    Jarconis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    765
    Rep Power
    530
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    24.96%

    What would I give to have that kinda muscle maturity kickin...
  28. New Member
    Mitochondria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    119
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    90%

    Hey Old Fart good job on the bod bro. Can you give a days eating example for us other "ahem...cough cough old farts"!
    Thanks
  29. Board Supporter
    oldfart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    52
    Posts
    254
    Rep Power
    257
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitochondria
    Hey Old Fart good job on the bod bro. Can you give a days eating example for us other "ahem...cough cough old farts"!
    Thanks
    Thank you.

    Meal 1: 9 eggs (2 whole), 1 cup of oats

    Meal 2: Wendy's large chili, plain baked potato, grilled chicken sandwich (nix the bread)

    Meal 3: Apple, banana, 1 serving Pro Complex

    Meal 4: (preworkout) VPX Micellean MRP with CEX added

    Meal 5: (postworkout) 1 serving Pure Vitargo with CEX and 1 serving Pro Complex

    Meal 6: 6-8 ounces steak, 1 cup rice, large salad

    Meal 7: 1 serving protein blend w/Micellar Casein, handful of nuts or couple scoops of PB
  30. Obese Member
    Alpha Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    935
    Rep Power
    616
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    42.4%

    Look great old fart!
  31. New Member
    Mitochondria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    119
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    90%

    Thumbs up old fart meals


    Quote Originally Posted by oldfart
    Thank you.

    Meal 1: 9 eggs (2 whole), 1 cup of oats

    Meal 2: Wendy's large chili, plain baked potato, grilled chicken sandwich (nix the bread)

    Meal 3: Apple, banana, 1 serving Pro Complex

    Meal 4: (preworkout) VPX Micellean MRP with CEX added

    Meal 5: (postworkout) 1 serving Pure Vitargo with CEX and 1 serving Pro Complex

    Meal 6: 6-8 ounces steak, 1 cup rice, large salad

    Meal 7: 1 serving protein blend w/Micellar Casein, handful of nuts or couple scoops of PB
    Dude you are shredded and eating tons of carbs. How did you find an approach that worked for you?
  32. Board Supporter
    Grassroots082's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,026
    Rep Power
    634
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    35.55%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Hey fartman how many total cals does that come out to. Best of luck moving to the Queen City, I'll shoot ya a PM sometime.
  33. Board Supporter
    oldfart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    52
    Posts
    254
    Rep Power
    257
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitochondria
    Dude you are shredded and eating tons of carbs. How did you find an approach that worked for you?
    Thanks for the nice comments. I wouldn't say shredded but I am certainly leaner than the average guy.

    My regimen has evolved over the years by just reading and trying new things and continuing with the things that work and dropping the things that don't.

    It's a constant learning process and I have lots of learning to do. This board helps immensely though I can tell you that.

    As far as the carbs, I go thru cycles where my carb intake is much lower than this.

    Right now I am having trouble keeping my weight up so I have to really make an effort to eat enough carbs or I turn into the incredible shrinking man.
  34. Registered User
    Beowulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,430
    Rep Power
    2153
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    64.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Your very modest Old Fart, but we can all see that garden-hose like vein coursing through your bicep. Well done. You're an inspiration.
  35. Board Supporter
    oldfart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    52
    Posts
    254
    Rep Power
    257
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by Grassroots082
    Hey fartman how many total cals does that come out to. Best of luck moving to the Queen City, I'll shoot ya a PM sometime.
    I don't track calories really. I track protein and carbs.

    I try to get about 250+ grams of protein and 350+ grams of carbs a day.

    That's about 2400 calories. To that add my fat calories which is approx. 20% so that yields about 3000 total I guess.

    Thanks for the well wishes. BTW, did you go to High Point for the BB show 2 weeks ago? It was pretty damn good. Would have loved to go to Charleston too this past weekend to see Jay Cutler guest posing at the Junior USA's.
  36. New Member
    newob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    165
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    90.48%

    yea bro, i agree with everyone else...looking great
  37. Board Supporter
    Grassroots082's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,026
    Rep Power
    634
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    35.55%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by oldfart
    I don't track calories really. I track protein and carbs.

    I try to get about 250+ grams of protein and 350+ grams of carbs a day.

    That's about 2400 calories. To that add my fat calories which is approx. 20% so that yields about 3000 total I guess.

    Thanks for the well wishes. BTW, did you go to High Point for the BB show 2 weeks ago? It was pretty damn good. Would have loved to go to Charleston too this past weekend to see Jay Cutler guest posing at the Junior USA's.
    I had no idea there was a show (what was the name and who were involved?). Where was it located, since I live about 20 min out and lived there my whole life I wouldve liked to have gone though! We could've met up and gotten a few of those quarter pounders and Wendy's chili
  38. Board Supporter
    oldfart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    52
    Posts
    254
    Rep Power
    257
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by Grassroots082
    I had no idea there was a show (what was the name and who were involved?). Where was it located, since I live about 20 min out and lived there my whole life I wouldve liked to have gone though! We could've met up and gotten a few of those quarter pounders and Wendy's chili
    It was the North Carolina State Championships promoted by Mike Valentino on Saturday April 9th. The top 2 qualifiers (or something) went to the Junior USA's the next week in Charleston.

    Middleweights and Light Heavys were friggin awesome!

    Not many notables there but a dude named Sean "he ain't no chump" Crump was one of the guest posers. This dude was unreal. He's placed second in many of the National level NPC events.

    Overall it was a great show.
  39. New Member
    Methyl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    191
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    72.32%

    Quote Originally Posted by oldfart
    It was the North Carolina State Championships promoted by Mike Valentino on Saturday April 9th. The top 2 qualifiers (or something) went to the Junior USA's the next week in Charleston.

    Middleweights and Light Heavys were friggin awesome!

    Not many notables there but a dude named Sean "he ain't no chump" Crump was one of the guest posers. This dude was unreal. He's placed second in many of the National level NPC events.

    Overall it was a great show.
    I must say you are looking great man, very lean and great muscular development, the chest is great and arms are very good. Keep up the great work!!
  40. Board Supporter
    oldfart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    52
    Posts
    254
    Rep Power
    257
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

    Definitely, thanks!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-03-2013, 04:51 PM
  2. Give the old man (me) a reality check please.
    By EMARTIN in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-22-2010, 10:45 PM
  3. The Old Man....
    By David Dunn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-23-2009, 05:11 PM
  4. Pre "The ONE" pic, for an old man.
    By mjonesjr8 in forum Pics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 07:16 PM
  5. The old man wants to target the gut
    By brandon615 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 10:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in