The Old Man

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Registered User
    supes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    115

    Great work, I hope I am looking like that when I hit the 40s

  2. Registered User
    Shock133's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    176
    Rep Power
    209

    Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    ......competiting........
    Ahhhhh, I haven't laughed that hard since I was a little girl and that wasn't very long ago

    Ok, onto the serious stuff. You do look awesome Father Time. And, for only lifting three years in the recent past, that makes it even better. You must be an ectomorph like me if you're the "incredible shrinking man" without sufficient cals. That's good at your age though. Keep on truckin'

    I read about your supplement regimen and that you added Neuro Stim recently. How's that working out for you? I've become interested in a preworkout supp but not necessarily a fatburner because of my ectomorphic tendencies.
  3. Board Supporter
    oldfart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    52
    Posts
    254
    Rep Power
    253

    Quote Originally Posted by Shock133
    Ahhhhh, I haven't laughed that hard since I was a little girl and that wasn't very long ago

    Ok, onto the serious stuff. You do look awesome Father Time. And, for only lifting three years in the recent past, that makes it even better. You must be an ectomorph like me if you're the "incredible shrinking man" without sufficient cals. That's good at your age though. Keep on truckin'

    I read about your supplement regimen and that you added Neuro Stim recently. How's that working out for you? I've become interested in a preworkout supp but not necessarily a fatburner because of my ectomorphic tendencies.
    I like it alot. It definitely gives me more energy and focus. I can really tell the difference in my workout if I don't take it. I've started popping some Pump-tech with it as well. I know. I know. Muscletech. But sorry. I like it. I think it works great.

    As a contrast I've started trying out No-explode in place of it. To be honest, I prefer the Neuro-stim/Pump-tech combo so far.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Shock133's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    176
    Rep Power
    209

    Quote Originally Posted by oldfart
    I like it alot. It definitely gives me more energy and focus. I can really tell the difference in my workout if I don't take it. I've started popping some Pump-tech with it as well. I know. I know. Muscletech. But sorry. I like it. I think it works great.

    As a contrast I've started trying out No-explode in place of it. To be honest, I prefer the Neuro-stim/Pump-tech combo so far.
    Great, I think I'll give Neuro Stim a try when I get home. I would love to be a little more focused like people have reported. I take N'Gorge already for my creatine/glutamine/NO supplement so I'll skip the Pump Tech....I was going to say something but you beat me to it No big deal. Whatever works for you bro...it's not like all of Muscle Tech's stuff is crap.

    I'm kind of excited to see what the Neuro Stim will do
  5. Registered User
    wolfmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    103

    we older guys (im 46) gotta keep these young guys on their toes
  6. Registered User
    Viperspit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    50
    Posts
    1,766
    Rep Power
    998

    Lookin great at 43. I will turn 43 myself at the end of the year. I'll post some pics sometime so we can compare notes. Keep up the great work!
  7. Board Supporter
    oldfart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    52
    Posts
    254
    Rep Power
    253

    Thanks guys. Been away from the board for awhile. Nice to be back.

    Separation, divorce, dating, moved to a new city, new gym, new attitude...oh...and HGH, test, dbol, T3 and slin.

    Yes I'm afraid I'm not a natural old fart. Sorry.
  8. Registered User
    SHADOW2492's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    CANADA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    159

    Quote Originally Posted by oldfart
    Arms: 18"
    Chest: 44"
    Shoulders: 53"
    Calves: 16"
    Quads: 24"

    It's obvious I need to prioritize chest and quads.
    Just curious as to what you weigh in at? looking good.
  9. Board Supporter
    oldfart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    52
    Posts
    254
    Rep Power
    253

    Quote Originally Posted by SHADOW2492
    Just curious as to what you weigh in at? looking good.
    Thanks brutha.

    These pics I weighed 170. I now weigh 190. Yes it is mostly muscle. Maybe 5lbs of added fat.
  10. Registered User
    Viperspit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    50
    Posts
    1,766
    Rep Power
    998

    Quote Originally Posted by oldfart
    Thanks guys. Been away from the board for awhile. Nice to be back.

    Separation, divorce, dating, moved to a new city, new gym, new attitude...oh...and HGH, test, dbol, T3 and slin.

    Yes I'm afraid I'm not a natural old fart. Sorry.
    How are you handling the cycles at 43? Any issues? Keep up the great work. Sorry to hear about the divorce, unless thats a good thing for you
  11. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    bobo's clown cave
    Posts
    3,636
    Rep Power
    0

    Way to go!!!!!!!
  12. Registered User
    Viperspit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    50
    Posts
    1,766
    Rep Power
    998

    Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    Way to go!!!!!!!
    R U following me?
  13. Registered User
    theragingbull's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Gilbert Az.
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    123

    You know oldfart and ageless its us old dogs over 40 that have
    too be an example to the young dogs it pays too lift .
  14. Board Supporter
    oldfart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    52
    Posts
    254
    Rep Power
    253

    Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit
    How are you handling the cycles at 43? Any issues? Keep up the great work. Sorry to hear about the divorce, unless thats a good thing for you
    No problems at all with the cycles. Little gyno starting to creep in on this one but other than that everything is quite cool.

    The divorce was necessary but painful.
  15. Board Supporter
    oldfart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    52
    Posts
    254
    Rep Power
    253

    Quote Originally Posted by theragingbull
    You know oldfart and ageless its us old dogs over 40 that have
    too be an example to the young dogs it pays too lift .
    I agree. I see myself as an example. Young guys all the time are telling me how great I look at my obviously old age. They always tell me that's how they want to look.

    It always inspires me to do even more.
  16. Registered User
    Markio's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Oxford - England
    Age
    37
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    216

    Hello Old Fart, I haven't read the whole thread, in fact just this page and the first post with the pics. Just wanted to echo what raging bull said, you are an inspiration to just about everyone! Whether they be older people trying to get in shpe or young people trying to stay in shape - you emphesise the lifestyle changes and dedication that may seem difficult at first but can make all the difference in quality of life.

    I may well have some questions for you specifically as I have scanned some articles/posts that relate to muscle loss/retention and age - but I'll read the thread properly when I get home just in case you have already gone through that!

    Good luck in your future goals!
  17. Registered User
    wolfmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    103

    Old guy here of 47!


    we got to keep those young guys in their place......good for you
  18. Registered User
    vicaversa6922's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    118

    Great job man i hope i look like that when i'm your age.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-03-2013, 02:51 PM
  2. Give the old man (me) a reality check please.
    By EMARTIN in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-22-2010, 08:45 PM
  3. The Old Man....
    By David Dunn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-23-2009, 03:11 PM
  4. Pre "The ONE" pic, for an old man.
    By mjonesjr8 in forum Pics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 05:16 PM
  5. The old man wants to target the gut
    By brandon615 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 08:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.