First cut with M1T

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not seeing your before I can't say what kind of improvement you may have but you are lookin solid in that pic.

I

IdahoSpud

Awards
Thanks for the comment Jay.

As far as before, all I can say is that I was nowhere near as cut. No def in the shoulders or chest like that (due to subcutaneous fat), and the forearms weren't as ropey looking.

The cycle worked almost like magic for me! Your mileage may vary, of course :)

Mark

D

Du510

Awards
What kind of cardio did you do? Ive done a couple cycles of M1T, and it always caused cramping in the front of my shins, I couldnt run. It made biking tough too.

I

IdahoSpud

Awards
Hi Du510. I hear you about the cardio! It *sucks* trying to get any during an M1T cycle.

I did 2.5 mile runs, twice a week. Took about 20 minutes. Didn't have much endurance (wind) for it though. M1T is like taking sleeping pills and then trying to exercise. I also ran up and down the boilers where I work (a power plant).

If you are interested, here's another thread with more detailed info about that cycle.

http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20488

F

furious

Awards
Dude cutting on M1T is stupid, it converts to estrogen.

L

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Dude cutting on M1T is stupid
If it works for him why say something like that? And we try not flame people here at AM. So please play nice. (Sorry MODs if I have over stepped my bounds here.)

IdahoSpud, I think your looking pretty solid. How long are you going to run this? With M1T I would keep it fairly short. There is a thread somewhere by Size on short wave-like cycles, you should check it out.

F

furious

Awards
It is not my intention to flame anyone. The fact is, M1T is a bad cutting implement based upon it's androgenic properties.
Of course it would, "work for him" if he didnt know any better, though i should have offered an alternative and I do apologise for tht oversight.
I recommend m5aa, it is a terrific hardening agent and many people seem to see results on 30-100mgs a day, somewhere in tht range.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Dude cutting on M1T is stupid, it converts to estrogen.
I'm fairly certain this is wrong. Cutting with a low dose of M1T is a great idea if you are running a T3 or trimax cutter.

I

IdahoSpud

Awards
I'm fairly certain this is wrong. Cutting with a low dose of M1T is a great idea if you are running a T3 or trimax cutter.
Hi Gentlemen,

Thanks for the comments, both pro and con. Furious, no offense taken - no worries! Yes I possibly could have had a more successful cut with M5AA or MDHT (or Winny, for that matter). I simply decided to use what I had, and see what would happen.

I'm aware that M1T is regarded as a wet bulker, and when on a bulking diet I *always* pick up 10 lbs of water immediately, which also goes away quickly. Experimenting with M1T on a LC cutting diet though, I found that I gained vascularity and hardness, without the bloat. I thought it was worth sharing.

Yeah I probably could picked a better compound to cut with. What I really wanted to learn was how M1T & EC (both of which I have a lot of) would work for a cut. In my case it worked pretty well.

Oh yeah, I've *never* run M1T longer than 16 days... with equal or greater time off. No point tempting fate that much!

Final Edit: I found this on 1fast400 website about M1T: Please read the underlined part. I'm not an expert, so I can only go by what I've read about it.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=pageHeading align=middle>Methyl-1-Testosterone</TD></TR><TR><TD class=smallText align=middle>By David Tolson

The profile of methyl 1-test is similar to that of 1-test – it does not convert to estrogen, and it is highly anabolic and moderately androgenic (less than 1-test). When compared to orally administered methyltestosterone, methyl 1-test is 910-1600% as anabolic and 100-220% as androgenic.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

J

jinkillkill

Banned
Awards
well to be honest,
I dont care what he does- as long as he's happy
BUT
Personally I wouldnt worry so much about muscle loss at that (picture) level.
Calculate the side fx, cost, deminishing returns from m1t it just makes me think

1)clean high enough protein diet and low everything else and exercise: REPEAT

adding muscle is where androgens become more helpfull or for extreme cutting/drying purposes.

but hey' as I said hes body, his choice- be it a dumb one

B

b-boy

Awards
well to be honest,
I dont care what he does- as long as he's happy
BUT
Personally I wouldnt worry so much about muscle loss at that (picture) level.
Calculate the side fx, cost, deminishing returns from m1t it just makes me think

1)clean high enough protein diet and low everything else and exercise: REPEAT

adding muscle is where androgens become more helpfull or for extreme cutting/drying purposes.

but hey' as I said hes body, his choice- be it a dumb one
wow your soooo smart!!! could i inquire about hiring you as a personal trainer????

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Anabolics 15
C Cycle Logs 42
hardestgainer Anabolics 4
H Anabolics 16
Kristopher Cycle Logs 18