First cut with M1T - AnabolicMinds.com

First cut with M1T

First cut with M1T

Four weeks into a 5 week M1T, 4AD, and EC cutting cycle.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

Not seeing your before I can't say what kind of improvement you may have but you are lookin solid in that pic.

Thanks for the comment Jay.

As far as before, all I can say is that I was nowhere near as cut. No def in the shoulders or chest like that (due to subcutaneous fat), and the forearms weren't as ropey looking.

The cycle worked almost like magic for me! Your mileage may vary, of course

Mark
    •   

What kind of cardio did you do? Ive done a couple cycles of M1T, and it always caused cramping in the front of my shins, I couldnt run. It made biking tough too.

Hi Du510. I hear you about the cardio! It *sucks* trying to get any during an M1T cycle.

I did 2.5 mile runs, twice a week. Took about 20 minutes. Didn't have much endurance (wind) for it though. M1T is like taking sleeping pills and then trying to exercise. I also ran up and down the boilers where I work (a power plant).

If you are interested, here's another thread with more detailed info about that cycle.

http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=20488

Dude cutting on M1T is stupid, it converts to estrogen.
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

Dude cutting on M1T is stupid
    If it works for him why say something like that? And we try not flame people here at AM. So please play nice. (Sorry MODs if I have over stepped my bounds here.)

IdahoSpud, I think your looking pretty solid. How long are you going to run this? With M1T I would keep it fairly short. There is a thread somewhere by Size on short wave-like cycles, you should check it out.

It is not my intention to flame anyone. The fact is, M1T is a bad cutting implement based upon it's androgenic properties.
    Of course it would, "work for him" if he didnt know any better, though i should have offered an alternative and I do apologise for tht oversight.
    I recommend m5aa, it is a terrific hardening agent and many people seem to see results on 30-100mgs a day, somewhere in tht range.

Quote Originally Posted by furious
    Dude cutting on M1T is stupid, it converts to estrogen.
    I'm fairly certain this is wrong. Cutting with a low dose of M1T is a great idea if you are running a T3 or trimax cutter.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma76
    I'm fairly certain this is wrong. Cutting with a low dose of M1T is a great idea if you are running a T3 or trimax cutter.
    Hi Gentlemen,

Thanks for the comments, both pro and con. Furious, no offense taken - no worries! Yes I possibly could have had a more successful cut with M5AA or MDHT (or Winny, for that matter). I simply decided to use what I had, and see what would happen.

I'm aware that M1T is regarded as a wet bulker, and when on a bulking diet I *always* pick up 10 lbs of water immediately, which also goes away quickly. Experimenting with M1T on a LC cutting diet though, I found that I gained vascularity and hardness, without the bloat. I thought it was worth sharing.

Yeah I probably could picked a better compound to cut with. What I really wanted to learn was how M1T & EC (both of which I have a lot of) would work for a cut. In my case it worked pretty well.

Oh yeah, I've *never* run M1T longer than 16 days... with equal or greater time off. No point tempting fate that much!

Final Edit: I found this on 1fast400 website about M1T: Please read the underlined part. I'm not an expert, so I can only go by what I've read about it.

Methyl-1-Testosterone
    By David Tolson

The profile of methyl 1-test is similar to that of 1-test – it does not convert to estrogen, and it is highly anabolic and moderately androgenic (less than 1-test). When compared to orally administered methyltestosterone, methyl 1-test is 910-1600% as anabolic and 100-220% as androgenic.

well to be honest,
    I dont care what he does- as long as he's happy
    BUT
    Personally I wouldnt worry so much about muscle loss at that (picture) level.
    Calculate the side fx, cost, deminishing returns from m1t it just makes me think

1)clean high enough protein diet and low everything else and exercise: REPEAT

adding muscle is where androgens become more helpfull or for extreme cutting/drying purposes.

but hey' as I said hes body, his choice- be it a dumb one

Quote Originally Posted by jinkillkill
    well to be honest,
    I dont care what he does- as long as he's happy
    BUT
    Personally I wouldnt worry so much about muscle loss at that (picture) level.
    Calculate the side fx, cost, deminishing returns from m1t it just makes me think

1)clean high enough protein diet and low everything else and exercise: REPEAT

adding muscle is where androgens become more helpfull or for extreme cutting/drying purposes.

but hey' as I said hes body, his choice- be it a dumb one
    wow your soooo smart!!! could i inquire about hiring you as a personal trainer????

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mkretz's first cut with Formutech level !!
    By mkretz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: 12-24-2013, 09:45 AM
  2. help with calories for my first cutting cycle
    By neverstop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 03:13 PM
  3. Getting Cut With MMv2- HMAN'S FIRST LOG
    By hman85 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 227
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 12:09 PM
  4. Help me with my first cut PLEASE :D