My build...any comments welcome
- 10-15-2004, 10:00 PM
- 10-16-2004, 08:21 AM
you look better than i did when i was twenty....
I would say hit all the big lifts, keep it simple for you still have alot of filling out to do. dont waist your time with iso's much.
Eat like a manchild.
Overall you look pretty balanced.
- 10-16-2004, 10:07 AM
You're doing well, just keep doing it and have faith that what you're doing is giving you results. Keep training and learning. Remember this is a marathon, not a sprint.
Best of luck
10-20-2004, 11:31 AM
Solid base it looks like. Follow the basics, eat right, sleep enough and workout consistently and properly. You look like someone who could put on some nice mass.
10-23-2004, 02:22 PM
Your upper body shape is all there man... just don't ignore your legs in favor of the beach muscles, lift heavy and also make a concerted effort to find the mind-muscle connection with your back exercises. And nail your calves often, most shorts only reveal what your calves look like, not your legs... you seriously do not want to look like most of the Florida lifters I know.
Similar Forum Threads
- By pcproffy in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 12-15-2009, 09:40 PM
- By soseg in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 11-25-2008, 05:42 PM
- By rockyt in forum BulkingReplies: 10Last Post: 10-10-2007, 03:14 PM
- By itsmeman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 05-31-2003, 09:58 AM
- By Draven in forum Weight LossReplies: 14Last Post: 02-28-2003, 11:06 AM