Looking for some postive crticism!

lonewolf42

lonewolf42

Awards
Working on the body fat used to play football, kept lifitng but stopped the running. Getting back into it!
Stats- 19 y/o 5'9" 218

120605-214947.jpg

120605-214953.jpg

120605-215015.jpg

120605-215021.jpg

120605-215137.jpg

120605-215201.jpg

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
Solid build! A good diet and you're about eight weeks away from being pretty ripped.

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
Look solid bro! As was said couple weeks way from being swole. Bring up your chest mainly the upper and n lats are main things I would say as far as critique though.

lonewolf42

lonewolf42

Awards
I just recently discovered drop sets, I'll have to hit it on my chest day, I lost about 15 lbs and out of no where my pecs were looking man boobish gotta tone it up.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
lookin sexy.....:booty:

kdeome

kdeome

Awards
Definitely got some good mass, but as said above... need some real focus on your pecs. Good luck with your cut boss!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You drop a few pounds of fat and start hitting the weights harder, and focus on your weak spots, your gona be more of a tank.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No kidding man....i guess strength doesn't translate to size. I'm not sure how to best stimulate the growth...I max 325 1 rep but... yeah idk it sucks
The bench press is not just a chest movement. When done correctly it is essentially a full body movement; so benching a lot does not necessarily equal effective pectoral stimulation.

The hammer strength machines are good for assistance chest work, as are varying cable and DB flyes.

MrChocoLate

MrChocoLate

Awards
No kidding man....i guess strength doesn't translate to size. I'm not sure how to best stimulate the growth...I max 325 1 rep but... yeah idk it sucks
Xmm dont know.How is the cutting going?Did your chest looks better at all?

lonewolf42

lonewolf42

Awards
The chest is coming out a bit more and I have started using the hammer strength machines at my school, the cut is going pretty well down about 10 pounds, had an injury so I was stalled for a bit. I'll throw a pic up sooner or later. But yeah my only problem is perfecting the right intensity for my W/O
it's either too easy or I stall out half way through. Abs are coming in slowly but surely as well

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And big chest on you (frame and weight) would translate to about 450 bench if you were caught up on all the other body parts. I was hitting 305 at like 185.

Nice job on the weight loss keep pushing man.

MrChocoLate

MrChocoLate

Awards
The chest is coming out a bit more and I have started using the hammer strength machines at my school, the cut is going pretty well down about 10 pounds, had an injury so I was stalled for a bit. I'll throw a pic up sooner or later. But yeah my only problem is perfecting the right intensity for my W/O
it's either too easy or I stall out half way through. Abs are coming in slowly but surely as well
Keep it up bro.Waiting for your pic.

lonewolf42

lonewolf42

Awards
Alright, it's been a while and I didn't have a camera. The cut went well and I started a bulk again to compete in NPC Nevada State Bodybuilding championship.
20130225_153522 (600x800).jpg
Bulking for another month then cutting to compete on the 22nd of june.

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
Wow,
Looking really thick, you will look absolutely insane when you cut.
Great progress.

Peace

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I remember seeing this a while back how did the comp go man?