1. Wink 5'6 155 lbs

Critique! But play nice

2. Picts today:

3. resize....
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    resize....
    they automatically resize. iphone photos

5. first off- your shoulders are rounding forward- i'm assuming you're doing too much bench pressing and not enough back work. add in more back work: pullups, barbell rows, chest supported (tbar) rows.. etc , and some scapula work ( FACE PULLS) <- DO THESE UNLESS YOU WANT SHOULDER PROBLEMS!!!!!!!
    Secondly- SQUAT
    SQUAT
    and DEADLIFT
    if you wanna get big you gotta hit those movements, heavy and hard..

6. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    first off- your shoulders are rounding forward- i'm assuming you're doing too much bench pressing and not enough back work. add in more back work: pullups, barbell rows, chest supported (tbar) rows.. etc , and some scapula work ( FACE PULLS) <- DO THESE UNLESS YOU WANT SHOULDER PROBLEMS!!!!!!!
    Secondly- SQUAT
    SQUAT
    and DEADLIFT
    if you wanna get big you gotta hit those movements, heavy and hard..
    its hard to make that opinion off the pics provided.....

7. ^uhh.. No its not..? look at the first photo, his shoulders are rounding forward. if you cant see it.. then you cant see it bro. I see it plain as day, and i see it every day in the gym - i know what it looks like.

8. idk what happened man i could see them very well, then i refreshed, and they were all HUGE PICS and i couldnt see ****.. so i see why you say that. but i can still see the first picture plain as day. shoulders forward.

9. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    idk what happened man i could see them very well, then i refreshed, and they were all HUGE PICS and i couldnt see ****.. so i see why you say that. but i can still see the first picture plain as day. shoulders forward.
    That's what just happened to me lol.

And shoulders, I agree but it's definitely overaxaggerated in the pics

10. Not bad, man. I got a suggestion though- look up the exercise "toes to bar" and do them, your abs will be brought out more. Keep up the great work!!