Squat you f*cking p*ssie!!

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
This is for all the pussies who do chest everyday because squatting hurts their knees. Also to the guys who only do quarte reps for the same reason.. or just as a motivational image for those who just don't squat for any reason at all

image-1351032691.jpg

image-3722088123.jpg

This was the first of a series of four knee surgeries.. Blew out my ACL and both meniscus in my right knee..I havnt participated in football since but I still love pushing myself focusing on wreatling and the weights now..even after four knee surgies I still squat, fairly heavy sometimes, with a full ROM. If I can do it anyone else can too

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
**** it, I'm going squatting.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I couldn't squad I wouldn't want to live anymore...

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
You get bit by a zombie ??

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
i felt like azombie with the painkillers i was on.lol

C

Chalkblok

Awards
Ya mon!

I here ya brother! After 10 years of football all the way to university level, I have had my share of knee problems. Even now, with a partial patella in right knee.. bread stick ligaments.. I still wrap em up and go deep and heavy twice a week. Nothing kickstarts your CNS and adrenals like hard squat sessions!! I will squat till im 70 ish..or knees implode.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was wondering "how the **** is this inspirational?" until I read what was after the pics. You should rethink the order you present everything, lol. Anyways, good words.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
I here ya brother! After 10 years of football all the way to university level, I have had my share of knee problems. Even now, with a partial patella in right knee.. bread stick ligaments.. I still wrap em up and go deep and heavy twice a week. Nothing kickstarts your CNS and adrenals like hard squat sessions!! I will squat till im 70 ish..or knees implode.
Beast! Twice a week damn..dr told me arthritis is setting in so once it's unbearable just gnna get a knee replacement..then there won't be any ligaments or cartilage to grind away at lol

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering "how the **** is this inspirational?" until I read what was after the pics. You should rethink the order you present everything, lol. Anyways, good words.
Haha I realized that wen I saw it on the computer

L

liljohn

Awards
This is for all the pussies who do chest everyday because squatting hurts their knees. Also to the guys who only do quarte reps for the same reason.. or just as a motivational image for those who just don't squat for any reason at all

This was the first of a series of four knee surgeries.. Blew out my ACL and both meniscus in my right knee..I havnt participated in football since but I still love pushing myself focusing on wreatling and the weights now..even after four knee surgies I still squat, fairly heavy sometimes, with a full ROM. If I can do it anyone else can too
Must have just been a good surgery with good doctors.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Must have just been a good surgery with good doctors.
I love my doctor hes the ****..he was my entire townships dr for athletic injuries. And why was even bette is that him an the physical therapist worke together so were always on the same page about rehabbing..