Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lookin' pretty enormous, dude

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Def need to work on my peaks and my chest lacks so much, genetic part.. Sucks.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
**** your pretty big dude what cycles have you done? And how long you been lifting?

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
**** your pretty big dude what cycles have you done? And how long you been lifting?
Mostly test only, sometimes during a cut ill throw Var or Winny, and during a bulk i might take like 2-4 weeks of superdrol. But mostly test.

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
It's so ridiculous you weigh 203 and look enormous I'm at 200 and don't look nearly that big it just pisses me off lol good job tho

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
It's so ridiculous you weigh 203 and look enormous I'm at 200 and don't look nearly that big it just pisses me off lol good job tho

Im only 5'11 tho, i dont think im THAT big, id need to be 230 to look ****in HUGE

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
lose the sideways backwards hat!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its because hes lean. Itll do it everytime.

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
It's crazy if it's because he's lean. Dudes looks huge for being 203.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mean dont get me wrong hes got a lot of muscle too. But having a good amount of muscle on top of being lean is like 2+2=5.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I mean dont get me wrong hes got a lot of muscle too. But having a good amount of muscle on top of being lean is like 2+2=4.
It's very true. There's another dude who posted some pics here. He was 170ish at the time but looked 30-40lbs heavier because he was so lean.

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
Curious what your deltoid regime is. You using 80s for side laterals or what?

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Curious what your deltoid regime is. You using 80s for side laterals or what?
I havent trained shoulders in 2 years. I get most my my shoulder mass from Heavy Bench Presses, Incline Bench Presses and Deadlifts/Rows. I train arms every other week. Chest every week (And its lacking behind my arms -_-), back and legs every week

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
wow man, impressive. that's a gigantic 203lbs. i didnt look nearly that big when i was 220, and im also 5'11". good job!

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
I really dont have one, i just **** around and switch it up. Keep the body guessing.

Example On one Chest Day ill do like

Flat Bench 3x10
Dips 3x10
Flies 3x10

Next chest day ill do like

Incline Bench 3x6
Pullovers 3x10
Pushups to failure 3 sets.

Ayy

Ayy

Awards
Ah I gotcha, same here for the most part. I will have a set routine when I start my SD cycle though. What supps you run?

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Impressive man. I feel really small compared to you. By the way, try some DB squeeze presses before every set of chest work, it should really help. I'm 5'8" 195 and I look smaller and we are about equally lean. Check this out for comparison...

ForumRunner_20120325_100655.png

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Impressive man. I feel really small compared to you. By the way, try some DB squeeze presses before every set of chest work, it should really help. I'm 5'8" 195 and I look smaller and we are about equally lean. Check this out for comparison...

View attachment 54656
im having a hard time seeing the chest striations...smear some baby oil on them

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
What is a dumbbell squeeze press?
a dumbbell squeeze press is when you take a DB and grab one end of it and press it out in front of you. You can do it standing or sitting or laying down, it doesn't really matter. In order to do the movement correctly all you have to do is try to smash the end of the DB by attempting to press your palms together. It looks exactly like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PFlUoup01Y except both hands would be on one end of the DB. Its not about the amount of weight you use, its about how hard you press your hands together. It really activates the chest and gets it working before pressing exercises.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
im having a hard time seeing the chest striations...smear some baby oil on them
Don't get too excited now. I'll have to send those in a PM...

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
So your squeezing your hands together as your pressing the weight hence the term squeeze press lol. Thanks looks interesting

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
yea, thats it. if you do it right your chest will almost cramp up, then you know you're ready for you set of pressing.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Gonna try new stuff for sure. Need to get my hands on some more gear or im screwed

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Im only 5'11 tho, i dont think im THAT big, id need to be 230 to look ****in HUGE
I am 5'4 ~ 5'5 and 200lbs and you look significantly bigger than me.

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
19.5 arms on a 32 inch waste is always gonna look friggin huge. Whats more impressive is having guns like that on a 203 lb frame. Awesome work brutha!!

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Legacy, you probably look smaller because half your weight seems to be in your legs.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I am 5'4 ~ 5'5 and 200lbs and you look significantly bigger than me.
do you have pics of your physique? im interested cause im trying to hit 200lbs myself at 5'6"

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I get similar responses at only 165lbs. Good job OP. You and I share the same build really and from the looks of it, the same kinda time line story.

When you are 12% BF (and I mean a true 12%) or less, you look so, so much bigger than the other guy 30lbs heavier @ 18-20%. Just the way it is...

thehulk2203

thehulk2203

Awards
do you have pics of your physique? im interested cause im trying to hit 200lbs myself at 5'6"
I'll post one before cycle at 205 and I'm 5"5 got up to 225 but holding alot of water now off cycle 215