415 bench.19y.o.181lbs

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
is it really worth a major injury, and possibly ending your bodybuilding career just to be able to brag?
good job though.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is it really worth a major injury, and possibly ending your bodybuilding career just to be able to brag?
good job though.
Is this what you tell every powerlifter you meet?

To OP, real strong, bro!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Three man the liftoff next time. You can tell it threw off your groove, but, other than that, it looked pretty good.

murk01

murk01

Awards
good job though.
yeh, i get ur intentions, and your right. But... that was an ill lift! keep it real!

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
good job though.
you realize i compete in bench competitions right? I don't do 1 rep maxes everyday. my comp is in exactly a month. so I wanted to see what I could get a month out to have an idea of what I'll be able to do? lol....
and yes should of had a 3 man spot.

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Three man the liftoff next time. You can tell it threw off your groove, but, other than that, it looked pretty good.
yeah... would've been nice... never lift at this gym when I do 1 rep maxes, I drive an hour away wit a buddy to a real powerlifting gym. so just snagged this random dude real quick to help spot.

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
you realize i compete in bench competitions right? I don't do 1 rep maxes everyday. my comp is in exactly a month. so I wanted to see what I could get a month out to have an idea of what I'll be able to do? lol....
and yes should of had a 3 man spot.
okay, that's your choice and I hope it works for you. wasn't trying to be a dick, but I wouldn't want to cut my bodybuilding career short for any other competition purposes. to me bodybuilding shows are 100x cooler than powerlifting shows, but maybe I'm a narssisist?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay, that's your choice and I hope it works for you. wasn't trying to be a dick, but I wouldn't want to cut my bodybuilding career short for any other competition purposes. to me bodybuilding shows are 100x cooler than powerlifting shows, but maybe I'm a narssisist?
Not a narcissist, but you don't understand what goes into training for a PL meet. You also don't have to deal with the same level of politics that are ubiquitous within BB'ing.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
quit crapping on this man thread!

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
you jelly... it's okay....

hate on a 19 year old who wants to get a BB show under his belt as a teen... and who wants to compete in powerlifting....

if your into training so much. you should applaud anyone who does it. and not hate on people for choosing their on path instead of following someone else's...

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Good lift man! bad spot tho.
horrible spot... he legit picked up up with his dominate side, so you see the bar like bounce a little in t hands trying to get control.... threw me off forsure!!

haha this is why I don't ask random people to spot. they dunno how, or how I prefer to be spotted even with an explanation.

ending it with I wish I had a 3 man spot :p totally my fault.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
horrible spot... he legit picked up up with his dominate side, so you see the bar like bounce a little in t hands trying to get control.... threw me off forsure!!

haha this is why I don't ask random people to spot. they dunno how, or how I prefer to be spotted even with an explanation.

ending it with I wish I had a 3 man spot :p totally my fault.
Yea its that much better you made the lift regardless

evodrag

Awards
Dude, your a monster, and your only 19. I feel the more beastly you are, the more hate you have to deal with. gj