before and after 3 months

Dedication1

Awards
Can i just ask may sound silly but have you used any steroids to cut up like that in 3-4 month?

klint

klint

Awards
Hi dedication .. no steriods or ph's . .for the first 6 weeks i did cardio 5 times aweek 40mins and an hour of weights. i also ran a low carb and caloria defficeit diet.
Next i stopped cardio and just wieght trained 5times aweek but ate above maintinace carbs before and after training. ( picture 2) then after 3 weeks decided to run a carb cycling diet till pic 4. To be honest i was not that strick with it . but through out the last 4 weeks have kept protien high. and alternated higher fat days with low carbs. i have a long way to go. some one told me too keep trying with my diet till u find what works.. cheers

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
bull****..thats all i got to say its either not you...not 3 months progress...or used roids...just be honest

klint

klint

Awards
Pmsl....dude i will take that as a complyment. though could never spell. Of course its me ..no aas or hgh or ph. infact i am only looking at ph now. I joined l.a fittnes on tge 4th novem 2011. As something to do out of season. plus am getting old and needed a way to improve myself (37).

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
if its you..thats amazing...but i still dont believe thats a 3-4 month change, looks like a year or more to me...which would still be a great transformation.

Dedication1

Awards
What did you train for the 5 days u went and what are all these ph's and other jargon i dont understand lol

klint

klint

Awards
if its you..thats amazing...but i still dont believe thats a 3-4 month change, looks like a year or more to me...which would still be a great transformation.
thanks i really appreciate ur view. this is the first time in a very long time of working out. and have really caught the body building bug. There seems to be so many ways to train and i am but a new bie. all i can say is the way i was feeling being a guy who drank every day and just eat **** had got to appoint that my daughter was callibg me fstty in sign rather than dad. that is ,was my motivation. Yeah its been bloody hard and i am still not happy but who is at this stage.

Regarding ghps .ph ect they r abb: for growth human hormones..

klint

klint

Awards
What did you train for the 5 days u went and what are all these ph's and other jargon i dont understand lol
mondays
wide grip pull ups 3*8
Narrowgrip pull ups 3*8
Lat pull downs primid 1*10 1*8 1* 6
close grip pull downs 3* 10
one arm lat pulls 3*10
Bent over rows 3*10
Close and wide grip cable pulls 3*10 for each
Tuesday
Bd press 4* 8
Arnold press 3*8
Front bd raise 4*10
Seated side db lat raise 4*10
Cable crossover rear delts superseted with bend over rear delt raise 3*8to 10
Upright rows 3*10 do not like these
db shrugs 4*15
Bb behind shrugs 3*8
Abs cicuit
wednes
bd incline press 3*10
Bb incline flat and decline primad sets 4x
db flys
Db pull overs 3 sets 8
Thurs
wide grip curls 4*10
Narrow grip 4*8
Bd alt curls 3*10
Skull crushes 3*8
Cable rope pull over head cable pull downs abd reverse grip tri pull downs . obe after the other for 3 sets of 10
Finish with wieghted dips 3 or four sets aiming for 8
friday
Ab circuit big swim
cardio now is done monday eve 45 min. circuit training tuesday 45 min swim fri and sunday.
Thats it though i now have to start training legs on friday as i look daft.
Almost for got i cycle 5 miles first thing and mid afternnoon .
Like i said before am but a newbie and am sure this routine will be pulled apart by someone. the only difference between when i first started i did cardio onto of each days wiegth training

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
the thing is...your chest and shoulders have the development of someone whos been lifting for longer than 3-4mo ...and the first pic looks like its from a 1995 home video lol. so i dunno...i guess it doesnt matter what i think anyways

klint

klint

Awards
Lol yeah **** camera pic. it is important to have ones own view its what makes us who we r . as mention i have trained many years back. i also kitesurf. its just with a crap eating habit i just balloned the wrong way. i now train with a dude whos been working out for a few years inside and out.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
the thing is...your chest and shoulders have the development of someone whos been lifting for longer than 3-4mo ...and the first pic looks like its from a 1995 home video lol. so i dunno...i guess it doesnt matter what i think anyways
Y'all argue like a bitter married couple lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Subbed

Non the less good job

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I think this is very possible in 3 - 4 months. Going from drinking every day with a poor diet to no more alcohol, clean eating, and plenty of exercise, not to mention muscle memory from when he lifted before. Good job keep it up.

klint

klint

Awards
update

New pic been using alphat2 for 3 weeks now i have gained some wieght due to diet but have dropped in waist size now32 inch . so i guess running this for me has been good . more recomp than weight lose which is what i was after. :)

Attachments

klint

klint

Awards
Cheers still aiming for that 10%bf goal. i know what i need to change in my diet but i love eggs and milk.

LiftT

LiftT

Awards
Impressive! Keep it up!

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
Fantastic progress!
Congratulations,
And continued success.
Peace

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
12-16 weeks is not unrealistic for those results. in the first pic you cant tell if there is any type of mass or not. its funny how people assume the use of roids.....

klint

klint

Awards
cheers guys. its now 9 months from start pic to now. have learnt so much from all the guys on here. cant wait to see what the next 3 months will bring

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. Progress was quick at first, you have made a lifestyle change. Every year you will bet better and better. Now that your lean the extra problem spots will require a fight. You obviously know what you need to do.