Official condition picture thread

Jethro52185

Jethro52185

Awards
Just wanted to start a thread for everyone to upload their pics in. Just so everyone can see other members condition and size. Upload whatever pics you want: contest, pre contest, off season, pumped, whatever. Let's try to keep all picture comments constructive as we all have different starting points and goals. Post away. Here's everyone's chance to show off.

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
6 foot. 200 lbs. 12% bf (by calipers)

Not nearly satisfied, but supremely dedicated to continue growing.

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
Here's one back about 3 or 4 years ago. I was at about 135 lbs. I'm naturally lean and a hardgainer, so it's been a challenge to build to where I am now.

Looking forward to getting down to that body fat percentage with my current muscle mass. That's the next goal!

Also, I'm pastier than casper and tinier than your kid sister in this picture, but I'm not scared to post it. C'mon guys and gals, feel free to post a picture you have lying around. No judgment here.

derp-small.jpg

Jethro52185

Jethro52185

Awards
Here's one back about 3 or 4 years ago. I was at about 135 lbs. I'm naturally lean and a hardgainer, so it's been a challenge to build to where I am now.

Looking forward to getting down to that body fat percentage with my current muscle mass. That's the next goal!

Also, I'm pastier than casper and tinier than your kid sister in this picture, but I'm not scared to post it. C'mon guys and gals, feel free to post a picture you have lying around. No judgment here.

View attachment 52302
Abs, ftw.

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
Little bit of motivation

Then 260lbs+ lbs
Now 191.6lbs (prepping for contest)
Fukc yea man that's an incredible transformation! Very encouraging.

If you don't mind sharing, did you have any issues with loose skin or stretch marks after losing that amount of weight? I've recently developed a stretch mark near my arm pit and was wondering what could be done to reduce it. Just wondering.

bmcjames

bmcjames

Awards
  • Established
I still have about 15-20more lbs to lose to be ready to step on stage.

My skin on my stomach is tightening up quite nicely, I'm thinking that it will be tight and not have any looseness but I wont know till I actually get that condition.

Don't worry about it so much though, look at is as motivation to grow larger and fill it out with muscle ;)
Battle wounds are good in life, they remind you that the past is real and will keep you from reverting back to your old ways.

Check my log and see where I talk about FauxMuscle.
Beware of needless "bulking" contrary to popular belief it is not necessary to become a fatass just to gain muscle. Trust me I have learned this lesson the hard way many MANY times.

thehulk2203

thehulk2203

Awards
i tried but i dont have enough post yet try agian later i guess

Jethro52185

Jethro52185

Awards
Little bit of motivation

Then 260lbs+ lbs
Now 191.6lbs (prepping for contest)
Let's keep the motivation going shall we? in both of these pictures, I'm exactly the same weight. 230lbs.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Wow, some great progress and passion taken place!

Keep up the great work!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
damn.. looking ripped

Matyka

Matyka

Awards
Can anyone give me a estimated bf % 5' 8" and 185 lbs.

Jethro52185

Jethro52185

Awards
If I had to guess without seeing your back or legs, I'd say between 12% and 14%.

Matyka

Matyka

Awards
image-2806021434.jpg

There is one of the back never have taken one of the legs.

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
If I had to guess without seeing your back or legs, I'd say between 12% and 14%.
I'd agree. Somewhere around 12% based on the ab and shoulder definition. But this number is most irrelevant. All depends on how you look in the mirror.

TaurGuy

Awards
I'm new here but you guys are pretty inspiring.. Sick work guys..

IMG_20111022_214338.jpg

This is 5 months old, but I don't really feel much bigger now so still pretty close..

TaurGuy

Awards
I know I have a lot of room to grow before I can catch any of you guys haha..

bmcjames

bmcjames

Awards
  • Established

A pic about an hour after meal 5 today
162.3lbs morning nude weight

evodrag

Awards
^^^I guess if your competing thats a good cut. you look shredded. But you look too thin for everyday life

Jethro52185

Jethro52185

Awards
^^^I guess if your competing thats a good cut. you look shredded. But you look too thin for everyday life
As stated earlier, let's keep all comments constructive. His goals are obviously different than yours.