Labor Day Pic's...

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well not much change but some,August was crazy with the surgery and all,but enough excuses here they are...

All and all im not that happy with my progress from the 4th of July but at least I did not go backwards....11 months today I began my journey,,here is what I looked like Oct.1st 2003

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
no excuses? **** dude, you had cancer - and you still look great! How old is your avatar, much improvement. You don't have anything to make excuses for.

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
Congrats! In a year I hope to be close to what you have accomplished.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guy's..Oh and cry4tonic..the avatar was the 4th of july...

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Dude.... you are doing awesome... Yer making my reasons for not making much progress look like pansy reasons! Keep up the hard work and damn I've got some catching up to do!

ManBeast

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good MM!

Last edited by a moderator:

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Not much change my ass...nice work MM!!

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I THINK YOU LOOK f*&KING AWSOME! Esp. for being 45 and having cancer, jeez your a perfectionist :icon_lol:

growmore

Board Supporter
Awards
Looking thick! very nice 11 month progress.

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Very impressive for 11 months, good work! Looking lean and thick!

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks all you guys...the motivation around here is awsome..I am more commited now than ever to build on my transformation and take it to a new level.This forum is a big part of my training,and the people in it are awsome...Bobo il say it again this is the best dam forum out there..and Beast I read your thread at least once a month and I totaly get inspired..I say it should be a stickie..

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
looking excellent madman, that is a great transformation in 11 months! It really shows that you have taken this very seriously. From your posts regarding supps/diet/training it seems you're well on your way to the stage if that's the goal ;) :thumbsup: :cheers:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn dude, I should head out to RI sometime to tear up the weights with ya, darn monster!! :trout: ;)

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Damn bro you look good....you have some really nice size.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thank's Big pete and Jweave,Manu...I will be doing a show as soon as I am ready it may be a while I want to be shredded and not to loose much size..Bigpete come to Rhode Island sometime Ill take you to powerhoues gym in Cumberland right up the street from me,and we can blast a dfew bodyparts...Thanks again guys..:)

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Very impressive MM. That's a hell of a turnaround in 11 months bro.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Nice work MM...funny, I go to powerhouse in Cranston when I'm home from school.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nice job!

Damn between MM, JWeave, Manbeast, and Scotty, theres a lot of compliments going around. Nice work fellas!

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words, to all you guys and to all the Mods everyone of you have giving me great support, im kinda blushing here,but it means alot.... :thumbsup:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lookin great man. Got more willpower than most the guys half your age. Much respect!

littlemark

Awards
MadMan,

I've enjoyed following your journey over the last several months. From the outside looking in your changes are magnificent. Given what you've been through you and the scale of your changes you put us all to shame. ManBeast hit it on the head with his post, you make our reasons for slacking look like pansy reasons. You're experiences are an insipiration for us all.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
MadMan,

I've enjoyed following your journey over the last several months. From the outside looking in your changes are magnificent. Given what you've been through you and the scale of your changes you put us all to shame. ManBeast hit it on the head with his post, you make our reasons for slacking look like pansy reasons. You're experiences are an insipiration for us all.

Wow not sure what to say,but thank you so much,most importantly Beast and I have talked about this before.The only one im competing with is me.I feel so guilty for letting myself go to ****,This goes beyond bodybuilding but I have had my mid life crisis ( not not a fancy sports car and a blonde 19 year old bimbo I wish) but dealing with my own mortality has been difficult,plus the fact my wife is 5 months pregnant and i already have a 20 year old daughter..All I can say is this has been one fun ride,and im gonna keep riding it.Im sure after whatever show I do the same realization will happen as it did before. The journey will end up beng the most rewarding part of the trip and not the destination...Peace :thumbsup:

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Madman, there isent enough i can say to you, except your a very strong person, :) and congrads again on becoming a dad!!!! Children are such a gift, and are so much fun.......I have 17 little ones I teach, and well soon I will, and each day with them is a learning experience..........

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Madman, there isent enough i can say to you, except your a very strong person, :) and congrads again on becoming a dad!!!! Children are such a gift, and are so much fun.......I have 17 little ones I teach, and well soon I will, and each day with them is a learning experience..........

Thanks Wrangle,much appreciated..I can't wait for the baby to come,we are so happy.thanks again..

tattoopierced1

Wow MadMan...I never knew you had cancer and have made such changes in 11 months...your results look better than the likes of a Lance Armstrong!! keep up the good work, and I'm sure you make alot of younger guys wish they were as in shape as you..I know I do and I'm 24...keep up the good work...

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wow MadMan...I never knew you had cancer and have made such changes in 11 months...your results look better than the likes of a Lance Armstrong!! keep up the good work, and I'm sure you make alot of younger guys wish they were as in shape as you..I know I do and I'm 24...keep up the good work...

Thanks Tatoo,we got the cancer very early thank the lord..

PC1

Your progress is sickening to watch, frankly. My only consolation is that I could, if I would, take steroids, and you dress funny, and are such a homely bastard....... and so you'd have to spend a lot more for wardrobe and cosmetic surgery than I would............ ;)

You know I'm only kidding you bro !!!!!

You really are doing great. I love the triceps shot, you definately got a set of horse shoes on the back of those guns bro! Very impressive.

You're an inspiration. Keep up the great work ;)

Mayhem

Awards
All I can say is.. Who'z yer Daddy!!!! you sick F-er... I bet you can't get bigger.. betcha cant betcha cant nee ner nee ner... AHA AHAH!!!!

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Your progress is sickening to watch, frankly. My only consolation is that I could, if I would, take steroids, and you dress funny, and are such a homely bastard....... and so you'd have to spend a lot more for wardrobe and cosmetic surgery than I would............ ;)

You know I'm only kidding you bro !!!!!

You really are doing great. I love the triceps shot, you definately got a set of horse shoes on the back of those guns bro! Very impressive.

You're an inspiration. Keep up the great work ;)

Thanks PC-1,but your right about being a homely bastard as a matter of fact,when I was born they slapped my mother :trout: and the wardrobe is all new...Thanks alot man.