Thinking about doing a cycle

Matyka

Matyka

Awards
So I've been working out for a little over a year and a half now. I'm 5'8 165 lbs. I was thinking on doing a cycle that includes Tren e 300mg and turinabol 30mg. Woul like some input about this. Feel free to say what ever. I'm still learning and would like some advice from more experienced bb

Attachments

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
easy there gunpowder. whats # are you lifts? tren is a bad idea for a first timer.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
weight sir, im tempted to say hold off cuz youre 165

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Are you still making progress? How much have you progressed in the past three months? If you are going at a steady rate then prob should save that all for when you stall at a weight for a while.

Matyka

Matyka

Awards
Bench is 205 for 10, squat 245 for 10, dead lift 225 for 10. I've been at these weights for at least 3 months. I've increased my carbs and protein intake to what a 190lb person should be taking in and just can't get over the 170 mark.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Bench is 205 for 10, squat 245 for 10, dead lift 225 for 10. I've been at these weights for at least 3 months. I've increased my carbs and protein intake to what a 190lb person should be taking in and just can't get over the 170 mark.
than increase them more

IMO you should be like 180ish+ and a total of 1000+ before starting them. I say that because both can be obtained naturally fairly easy with some dedication

Matyka

Matyka

Awards
What do you mean when you say 1000+ before starting them?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean when you say 1000+ before starting them?
a combined total lb of sq bp dl

have your lifts slowed or stalled yet? Id just like to say hold off for a little bit. Lets say you do run a cycle of whatever and gain 10-20lbs. Ok cool. well since you can't maintain or gain 10-20lbs right now with how you're eating, you will lose it ALL. This is my main reasoning

Matyka

Matyka

Awards
I just started a five day split program which included a lot of rest pause also supersets. I'll try and increase my food intake some more and see how that goes.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I just started a five day split program which included a lot of rest pause also supersets. I'll try and increase my food intake some more and see how that goes.
tbh id take the money you'd spend on the cycle and put it towards a professional nutritionist like Shelby Starnes. that way , you'll know how to eat and i guarantee you, your results will be better than if you were to just wing a cycle. that way you can definately get the most out of a cycle in the future.

ZiR RED

ZiR RED

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not to mention that you are 22 years old and reaching that prime time for adding size onto your physique. Your natural hormones are still high, your recovery is still high, but your metabolic rate will have slowed just enough to be able to gain some substantial muscle without adding very much fat.

I'm with geekpoop on this one. Get yourself a well constructed nutrition and training program. There are several good training/nutritional consultants on this site (I'm one of them) that can help you out.

I also highly advise you stay far clear of tren - its a very nasty drug with some terrible side effects.

Br

EDIT: And I give you respect for seeking opinions (and hopefully listening) before diving right in.