Awards
  • Established
god damn... lol that was an epic beer gut

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Awesome progress man! Keep up the good work.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
god damn is right. that's VERY impressive for 9 months. props to u.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
hmm how do we know that first pic is really you lol.. good work that is ridiculous progress

Jethro52185

Jethro52185

Awards
hmm how do we know that first pic is really you lol.. good work that is ridiculous progress
Oh the first pic is me. I'm not proud of it at all though trust me. But believe me, I could put back some beer!!

Jethro52185

Jethro52185

Awards
Super clean diet, i repeat...super super clean diet, and i ate the right foods at the right time of day. Actually I did zero cardio, but I busted my ass in the gym 6 days a week, 2 hours a day. Minimum of 200 grams of protein a day and the fewest carbs I could possibly manage and still have enough energy to lift to my fullest potential. I made a point to push myself more every workout. Whether it was one extra rep, or 2 extra pounds. 200 mg of test cyp every 7 days and ghrp-2 injected twice to three times daily. I weighed 226 lbs in the first pic. I weigh 215 pounds today. So it's obvious I put on quite a bit of muscle.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Wow.. that is an incredible difference. Awesome job!

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congratulations! What'd you name the baby? Wait...

But seriously, very nice job.

Jethro52185

Jethro52185

Awards
Anybody have a guess as to what my current BF% is?

VikingDave

VikingDave

Awards
WOW. Looking GREAT! That's fantastic for. 9 months with no cardio. Keep up the hard work!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I have to ask....

No ECA? Clen? T3? DNP?

Thats a wicked gut to drop so fast AND build muscle... but I know it can be done, just VERY impressed and would like to know all the tools used to get there...

Jethro52185

Jethro52185

Awards
I have to ask....

No ECA? Clen? T3? DNP?

Thats a wicked gut to drop so fast AND build muscle... but I know it can be done, just VERY impressed and would like to know all the tools used to get there...
Nope, nothing else but a low dose test inject once a week. I doubt the ghrp injects played a large part of the weight loss, but I know the test cyp made all the difference in the world. I think a lot of guys are under the impression that more is better, but I'm here to tell you that's only true to a certain extent, and for certain reasons. I rarely see guys take a test dose less than 500 mg per week. Personally, I wouldn't take that unless I was trying to put on serious muscle mass. 200 mg per week was the key for me. That fat literally melted off, and muscle gains weren't non existent either in my opinion. I caught a lot of hell from a lot of people for my "low dose", but I feel it worked pretty well.

Kevin James

Kevin James

Awards
What's your stats, including age? Also, could you post more before pics, with a face? Great job man. I'm on my 4th month and I've gone from a scrawny 170 to a lean 205. I'm 6'1" and 29, running ghrp6 and recently spliced with mod cjc, been workin on powerlifting. Oh I'd love to hear about your workout routine as well please!

Jethro52185

Jethro52185

Awards
What's your stats, including age? Also, could you post more before pics, with a face? Great job man. I'm on my 4th month and I've gone from a scrawny 170 to a lean 205. I'm 6'1" and 29, running ghrp6 and recently spliced with mod cjc, been workin on powerlifting. Oh I'd love to hear about your workout routine as well please!
Stats? I'm not sure what your wanting to know. I'm 26 years old. I'll see if I can get the actual first pic posted on here so there will be undeniable proof the before picture is me. My mother sent it to me the other day with her iPhone, that's why my head is cut off. As far as other before pictures go, I rarely had my shirt off for obvious reasons, but I'll try to find another picture from the McFatty days.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Good thing your skin was able to tighten up I know a lot of guys that were your size who lost the weight and now are flappy with the skin..but you built a lot of muscle also so I'm sure that had something to do with it

Kevin James

Kevin James

Awards
wow! I'm very happy for you. WAY TO GO MAN!

Jethro52185

Jethro52185

Awards
You gained 35 pounds in 4 months on just ghrp and cjc and no gear? Where are the before and after pics on that??? And if that's actually the case, I should be asking you about your workout routine.

shiggy504

shiggy504

Awards
Great job. I started working out in January weighing in at 217. I'm only 5'7". I weigh 158 now. I do now cardio either. Just 1-1/2 to 2 hrs a day of weight training 5-6 days a week. I'm currently trying to gain about 15 lbs but I'm having a hard time getting used to eating enough to grow.

Jethro52185

Jethro52185

Awards
Great job. I started working out in January weighing in at 217. I'm only 5'7". I weigh 158 now. I do now cardio either. Just 1-1/2 to 2 hrs a day of weight training 5-6 days a week. I'm currently trying to gain about 15 lbs but I'm having a hard time getting used to eating enough to grow.
Check out the "warrior diet" it helps me eat enough to gain muscle and keeps me lean enough for me to be comfortable.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
No cardio? Damn. Diet must have played a huge roll.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nope, nothing else but a low dose test inject once a week. I doubt the ghrp injects played a large part of the weight loss, but I know the test cyp made all the difference in the world. I think a lot of guys are under the impression that more is better, but I'm here to tell you that's only true to a certain extent, and for certain reasons. I rarely see guys take a test dose less than 500 mg per week. Personally, I wouldn't take that unless I was trying to put on serious muscle mass. 200 mg per week was the key for me. That fat literally melted off, and muscle gains weren't non existent either in my opinion. I caught a lot of hell from a lot of people for my "low dose", but I feel it worked pretty well.
Were you doing cardio a lot through out this as well?
Amazing transformation.

Jethro52185

Jethro52185

Awards
Were you doing cardio a lot through out this as well?
Amazing transformation.
No cardio, I hate cardio. I should really start doing some, and I've run twice this week, but that's the first cardio I've attempted in 2 years.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
No cardio, I hate cardio. I should really start doing some, and I've run twice this week, but that's the first cardio I've attempted in 2 years.
Nice. I hate cardio as well.... What was your diet like?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Clean, super clean. High protein, low carbs.
Gotcha.

Was that all week or did you have high carb days?

About how many carbs a day did you consume for a low carb day?

Jethro52185

Jethro52185

Awards
Gotcha.

Was that all week or did you have high carb days?

About how many carbs a day did you consume for a low carb day?
I kept carbs low all the time, or as much as I possibly could. I ate just enough to still lift 100%. That was usually around 100g carbs a day. Diet was usually 25%c 25%f 50%p.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah...
Low carbs isn't always fun...

Good work though man!

goldberg3672

goldberg3672

Awards
Nice to see another beer gut turn into lean muscle from hard work and common sence. Ive been there too, on both sides. Just getting back in shape again myself after letting 3yrs of hard work turn into a pony keg. My pic is current and im starting test 400 in about 10 days so thanks for that post.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice to see another beer gut turn into lean muscle from hard work and common sence. Ive been there too, on both sides. Just getting back in shape again myself after letting 3yrs of hard work turn into a pony keg. My pic is current and im starting test 400 in about 10 days so thanks for that post.
Yeah a transformation is a lot easier said than done.

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
excellent work, that is a hell of a transformation for anyone to make, even if you forget that you did it in 9 months.
How long did you run your test for, I don't think I saw that information posted anywhere. Just curious since you did it at such a low dose, and I was interested in the time and if you had any shut down and how you followed it up for your pct? I am not new to cycles, but I usually only see dosing in that range for people who are on TRT.

Also, your skin did awesome bouncing back from what you were at, not often do you see people that big with skin that tightens up that much in that amount of time. Again, crazy work you have way more dedication than I do.

Jethro52185

Jethro52185

Awards
excellent work, that is a hell of a transformation for anyone to make, even if you forget that you did it in 9 months.
How long did you run your test for, I don't think I saw that information posted anywhere. Just curious since you did it at such a low dose, and I was interested in the time and if you had any shut down and how you followed it up for your pct? I am not new to cycles, but I usually only see dosing in that range for people who are on TRT.

Also, your skin did awesome bouncing back from what you were at, not often do you see people that big with skin that tightens up that much in that amount of time. Again, crazy work you have way more dedication than I do.
Ive been running the low dose test for a year now. It is in fact trt. I had my levels checked and they came back at 170. So off to trt I was. Something about the thought of pumping roids in my body inspired me to workout and eat right and when I started seeing changes, I just kept on going even harder. Worked out pretty good I think. Its amazing what a little testosterone and will power can accomplish given enough patience.

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
that makes more sense then and interesting to see how much you gained from it.
If you don't mind me asking, does insurance cover any of the expenses for the gear, or is it all out of pocket? If it is and you don't mind what does it run you for what I would assume is a 200mg/ml bottle?
And you are right, there is def that almost placebo effect about when you know you are putting something in your body that makes you try a little bit harder. I think that is why most "diet pills" show results, because people get into the mind set that it wont be as bad because they are taking something that is going to help them so they start making better choices about eating and put some time in the gym.
I know when I cycle on, I am driven as hell, its the down time where I start to slack, and now that I live in a damn hell hole with brutal winters when summer rolls around I want to spend all my time doing stuff and I end up skipping the gym. When I lived in Cali that wasn't an issue at all

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ive been running the low dose test for a year now. It is in fact trt. I had my levels checked and they came back at 170. So off to trt I was. Something about the thought of pumping roids in my body inspired me to workout and eat right and when I started seeing changes, I just kept on going even harder. Worked out pretty good I think. Its amazing what a little testosterone and will power can accomplish given enough patience.
Yup the test sure helps.

Jethro52185

Jethro52185

Awards
that makes more sense then and interesting to see how much you gained from it.
If you don't mind me asking, does insurance cover any of the expenses for the gear, or is it all out of pocket? If it is and you don't mind what does it run you for what I would assume is a 200mg/ml bottle?
And you are right, there is def that almost placebo effect about when you know you are putting something in your body that makes you try a little bit harder. I think that is why most "diet pills" show results, because people get into the mind set that it wont be as bad because they are taking something that is going to help them so they start making better choices about eating and put some time in the gym.
I know when I cycle on, I am driven as hell, its the down time where I start to slack, and now that I live in a damn hell hole with brutal winters when summer rolls around I want to spend all my time doing stuff and I end up skipping the gym. When I lived in Cali that wasn't an issue at all
I have to go in weekly to the dr to get my shots. They won't just turn me loose with a bottle of cypionate. If they did, all bets would be off when it comes to dosage. Yes, insurance pays for it. It basically costs me 60$ a month including all blood tests and everything.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have to go in weekly to the dr to get my shots. They won't just turn me loose with a bottle of cypionate. If they did, all bets would be off when it comes to dosage. Yes, insurance pays for it. It basically costs me 60$ a month including all blood tests and everything.
How did u know u had naturally low test?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards